Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,172 members, 7,821,977 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:17 PM

Regina Chukwu In Cleavage-Baring Flowing Gown (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Regina Chukwu In Cleavage-Baring Flowing Gown (Photos) (42446 Views)

Davido Introduces Chioma In Cleavage-Baring Dress To Ooni. Kemi Olunloye Reacts / Cossy Orjiakor Steps Out In Cleavage-Baring Short Gown / Roman Goddess And Her Friend Slay In Cleavage-Baring Plunging Neckline Dress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Regina Chukwu In Cleavage-Baring Flowing Gown (Photos) by LuvU2: 5:21pm On Nov 03, 2017
teebankz10:
true, only a famous and mogul can make such statement as he has so many things to back up his claim,
Please can you please explain how people ain't in control of their lives
smiley People can only try to get out of what they re trapped in. Sometimes fortune smiles at them ND and brings ideas, strength, resilience, encouragement nd more time their way, for some it doesn't happen nd they hv to keep trying and trying until they re gone.
Re: Regina Chukwu In Cleavage-Baring Flowing Gown (Photos) by onenaija001(m): 5:24pm On Nov 03, 2017
mccoy47:
Hoes! hoes!! EVERYWHERE!!!
Re: Regina Chukwu In Cleavage-Baring Flowing Gown (Photos) by Duru009(m): 6:16pm On Nov 03, 2017
I envy the sugar boy that will shining this lady's punna
Re: Regina Chukwu In Cleavage-Baring Flowing Gown (Photos) by teebankz10(m): 6:55pm On Nov 03, 2017
LuvU2:
smiley People can only try to get out of what they re trapped in. Sometimes fortune smiles at them ND and brings ideas, strength, resilience, encouragement nd more time their way, for some it doesn't happen nd they hv to keep trying and trying until they re gone.

Thanks for the enlightenment cool
Re: Regina Chukwu In Cleavage-Baring Flowing Gown (Photos) by LuvU2: 7:08pm On Nov 03, 2017
teebankz10:
Thanks for the enlightenment cool
u welcome smiley
Re: Regina Chukwu In Cleavage-Baring Flowing Gown (Photos) by teebankz10(m): 7:11pm On Nov 03, 2017
LuvU2:
u welcome smiley
your followers have increased by one wink grin
Re: Regina Chukwu In Cleavage-Baring Flowing Gown (Photos) by LuvU2: 7:19pm On Nov 03, 2017
teebankz10:
your followers have increased by one wink grin
Lol tnx smiley but too bad can't follow back, reached d limit. embarassed
Re: Regina Chukwu In Cleavage-Baring Flowing Gown (Photos) by teebankz10(m): 7:24pm On Nov 03, 2017
LuvU2:
cryyou can follow on other platforms,that's if you don't mind wink wink
Re: Regina Chukwu In Cleavage-Baring Flowing Gown (Photos) by lonewolftzar25: 10:18pm On Nov 03, 2017
Becca niddle's and stitches did a great job on her..
Re: Regina Chukwu In Cleavage-Baring Flowing Gown (Photos) by emperormossad(m): 10:45pm On Nov 03, 2017
So displaying of cleavage is the new standard for gorgeous. If we never see breast, beauty never start. SMH.
Re: Regina Chukwu In Cleavage-Baring Flowing Gown (Photos) by teebankz10(m): 12:30am On Nov 04, 2017
LuvU2:
I see you now follow back,you unfollowed a member to follow me shocked grin
Re: Regina Chukwu In Cleavage-Baring Flowing Gown (Photos) by LuvU2: 1:38pm On Nov 04, 2017
teebankz10:
I see you now follow back,you unfollowed a member to follow me shocked grin
grin u got me. I'm just follown u now
Re: Regina Chukwu In Cleavage-Baring Flowing Gown (Photos) by teebankz10(m): 2:11pm On Nov 04, 2017
LuvU2:
grin u got me. I'm just follown u now
Which shocked shocked brings me to the point of making this statement grin.
A member had to unfollow another member after reaching the following limit to follow another member that followed said member.
My sense wee not kee me grin cheesy
Re: Regina Chukwu In Cleavage-Baring Flowing Gown (Photos) by LuvU2: 8:12pm On Nov 04, 2017
teebankz10:
Which shocked shocked brings me to the point of making this statement grin.
A member had to unfollow another member after reaching the following limit to follow another member that followed said member.
My sense wee not kee me grin cheesy
grincheesy
Re: Regina Chukwu In Cleavage-Baring Flowing Gown (Photos) by teebankz10(m): 10:20pm On Nov 04, 2017
Re: Regina Chukwu In Cleavage-Baring Flowing Gown (Photos) by indomielomo: 11:53am On Nov 05, 2017
Tobium1:
Looks like Bobrisky
so somebody can not fine in peace again bobby risky ko bobby maley ni
Re: Regina Chukwu In Cleavage-Baring Flowing Gown (Photos) by marcoreus(m): 1:28pm On Nov 15, 2017
GidifeedNews:
Actress, Regina Chukwu, is just one beauty one cannot take eyes away from because despite blessed with two children, she still maintains that beauty.

Many would have allowed situation of the day affect them or feel they are too old for some things but for her, it’s all about looking good.

The actress looked gorgeous recently when she travelled to the US for an award ceremony where she looked stunning.

Regina has done well for herself as she continues to enjoy her life with her two children and indeed, God has been really faithful to her considering the fact that she has no one to run to in times of need since the demise of her hubby many years ago.

See more photos below....

http://news.nollyzone.com/actress-regina-chuckwu-looking-cute-new-photos/

hot cool
GidifeedNews:
Actress, Regina Chukwu, is just one beauty one cannot take eyes away from because despite blessed with two children, she still maintains that beauty.

Many would have allowed situation of the day affect them or feel they are too old for some things but for her, it’s all about looking good.

The actress looked gorgeous recently when she travelled to the US for an award ceremony where she looked stunning.

Regina has done well for herself as she continues to enjoy her life with her two children and indeed, God has been really faithful to her considering the fact that she has no one to run to in times of need since the demise of her hubby many years ago.

See more photos below....

http://news.nollyzone.com/actress-regina-chuckwu-looking-cute-new-photos/

(1) (2) (Reply)

Uche Jombo Returns To Nigeria Two Years After Travelling To US (photo) / Tonto Dikeh Shows Off Her New Look / Timaya & His Givenchy Shoe & Bag Caused A Stir At An Airport (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.