Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,449 members, 7,819,660 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:05 PM

Missing Egbeda Clock Repairer's Scary Encounter With Ritualists - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Missing Egbeda Clock Repairer's Scary Encounter With Ritualists (31877 Views)

Nollywood Actor, Chris Iheuwa Narrates Near-death Experience With Ritualists / Man Ordered Soldiers To Beat Phone Repairer Who Cracked His Girlfriend's Phone / Nigerian Lady Narrates Her Encounter With Ritualists In Ogun State & How She Esc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Missing Egbeda Clock Repairer's Scary Encounter With Ritualists by wyqay: 5:05pm On Nov 03, 2017
laula walakhu wata ilabilah
Re: Missing Egbeda Clock Repairer's Scary Encounter With Ritualists by Teeboi56: 5:06pm On Nov 03, 2017
tripoli007:
Afonja what havs we done to you people .. Skull mining ,ritual ..wetting happen .. Na wa oh
Shey na only Afonja dey do rituals niii
U dey crazy
Re: Missing Egbeda Clock Repairer's Scary Encounter With Ritualists by Decryptor(m): 5:20pm On Nov 03, 2017
IditaBoy:

Nothing is going to happen, not with my ide ifa and sese efun on my left wrist. cool cool

I've walked at a certain part of Ogun state around 2AM from late night drinking, walked an hour distance home (I have a house there in Ogun state).

Now that is the real Nollywood narrative.

It seems those items are anti skull mining items. shocked shocked

If they truly work and is potent, please help us inform the Ogun state govt that they should sponsor the mass production of more ide ifa and sese efun to protect residents o. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Missing Egbeda Clock Repairer's Scary Encounter With Ritualists by Burgerlomo: 5:31pm On Nov 03, 2017
Thank God for sparing his life.
Re: Missing Egbeda Clock Repairer's Scary Encounter With Ritualists by sheyi2me: 5:54pm On Nov 03, 2017
This man might be in full recognition of where he was taken and who the ritualists were, probably one of his customers was involved who actually advocated for his pardon and in return to disclose their identity. The reason for the claim of his complete unconsciousness until he found himself at osogbo.
Re: Missing Egbeda Clock Repairer's Scary Encounter With Ritualists by Deffi(m): 6:19pm On Nov 03, 2017

The Law of God was made...."for whoremongers, for them that defile themselves with mankind, for MENSTEALERS, for liars....."

1 TIMOTHY 1:10.

Honestly, the security agencies should add more hands on deck to uncover those wicked and abominable creatures. Vehicle inspection, especially Lagos commercial vehicles,and other states' taxis, buses, too, should be increased and may the Lord Jesus help us get rid of this wanton evil of MENSTEALING!
I am grateful to God Almighty for rescuing His child Mr. Ganiyu. May we pray for even all others to be rescued.

Amen.

Re: Missing Egbeda Clock Repairer's Scary Encounter With Ritualists by Justiceleague1: 6:24pm On Nov 03, 2017
The conehead must have chained his head with serious padlock grin
Coneheads ritualists wanted to harvest his head grin grin
Re: Missing Egbeda Clock Repairer's Scary Encounter With Ritualists by Kingstel(m): 6:33pm On Nov 03, 2017
Wow....pls can I see it on your left wrist? Did you make it yourself?
IditaBoy:

Nothing is going to happen, not with my ide ifa and sese efun on my left wrist. cool cool

I've walked at a certain part of Ogun state around 2AM from late night drinking, walked an hour distance home (I have a house there in Ogun state).

Re: Missing Egbeda Clock Repairer's Scary Encounter With Ritualists by Onyiido: 7:40pm On Nov 03, 2017
kullozone:
Those poor fools are the ones who'd kidnap the victims, slaughter them and do all the dirty work for the rich men... While they themselves remain miserable, getting peanuts for helping other people kill.
Well said

1 Like

Re: Missing Egbeda Clock Repairer's Scary Encounter With Ritualists by kullozone(m): 8:22pm On Nov 03, 2017
Onyiido:
Well said

Thank you!
Re: Missing Egbeda Clock Repairer's Scary Encounter With Ritualists by ANOWEDGREAT: 8:29pm On Nov 03, 2017
IditaBoy:

Stop fooling urself nigerians are aware that the south west is the headquarters of skull miners in Africa.
Re: Missing Egbeda Clock Repairer's Scary Encounter With Ritualists by Harkyn92(m): 8:38pm On Nov 03, 2017
he was unconcious, but did you know he was taken to ogbomoso? detective is here.
Re: Missing Egbeda Clock Repairer's Scary Encounter With Ritualists by Bullhari007(m): 6:06am On Nov 04, 2017
when will this people from waste region sorry west stop this their criminal money ritual killing very soon human being will be an endangered specie in that region, Ndia self TUFIAKWA

Re: Missing Egbeda Clock Repairer's Scary Encounter With Ritualists by jzun: 6:25am On Nov 04, 2017
free2ryhme:

Days are evil

Bros, days are not evil but people are evil.
Re: Missing Egbeda Clock Repairer's Scary Encounter With Ritualists by Onyiido: 8:28am On Nov 04, 2017
kullozone:

Thank you!
U're welcome dear

1 Like

Re: Missing Egbeda Clock Repairer's Scary Encounter With Ritualists by Nobody: 2:13pm On Nov 04, 2017
Decryptor:

Now that is the real Nollywood narrative.

It seems those items are anti skull mining items. shocked shocked

If they truly work and is potent, please help us inform the Ogun state govt that they should sponsor the mass production of more ide ifa and sese efun to protect residents o. grin grin

Fooking troll.

grin grin grin
Re: Missing Egbeda Clock Repairer's Scary Encounter With Ritualists by Nobody: 2:13pm On Nov 04, 2017
Kingstel:
Wow....pls can I see it on your left wrist? Did you make it yourself?

I didn't make them and no, you do not make them. You get them after initiation.
Re: Missing Egbeda Clock Repairer's Scary Encounter With Ritualists by Nobody: 2:14pm On Nov 04, 2017
ANOWEDGREAT:

Stop fooling urself nigerians are aware that the south west is the headquarters of skull miners in Africa.

undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Brothers Extradited To US Over ‘Sextortion’ Of Young Men, Teenagers / Bayo Lawrence Anoworin Listed In Britain's Most Wanted Con Artists / 2 Men Rape 9-Year-Old Boy In Maiduguri, Give Him N100, N50

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.