Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,175 members, 7,853,009 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 09:57 AM

(falz) Folarin Falana Finally Met His Brother - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / (falz) Folarin Falana Finally Met His Brother (4416 Views)

Chioma Joggles Her Boobs For Davido, As She Finally Met With Him(Photo) / The Day Jason Njoku Met His Wife, Mary Remmy Njoku / Folarin Alakija’s Wedding Beats Prince Harry And Meghan Markle’s Royal Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

(falz) Folarin Falana Finally Met His Brother by Hardeyghold(m): 1:41pm On Nov 03, 2017
Instagram user Hassan Edunjobi posted a picture with a caption....read below.
"So i finally got to meet my look-alike @falzthebahdguy �. Was nreally nice spending time with you on that project. Very humble and loving personality. Oh! By the way, while driving in traffic today, a lady was screaming "Segee! Segee!! (Falz name in jenifa's diary) SMH ���. Peace and Grace....

https://musicwhatever.com/falz-folarin-falana-finally-met-brother/

cc: Mynd44, lalasticlala

1 Share

Re: (falz) Folarin Falana Finally Met His Brother by haywire07(m): 1:44pm On Nov 03, 2017
Apparently , the lady in the traffic didn't notice there is a difference in the freshness if at all she didn't see that gap teeth
Re: (falz) Folarin Falana Finally Met His Brother by kingxsamz(m): 1:51pm On Nov 03, 2017
grin
Re: (falz) Folarin Falana Finally Met His Brother by Swegzfreak: 2:48pm On Nov 03, 2017
Hmmm
Re: (falz) Folarin Falana Finally Met His Brother by Smellymouth: 2:54pm On Nov 03, 2017
Wow. The resemblance is uncanny. Like peas in a pod.. cool

2 Likes

Re: (falz) Folarin Falana Finally Met His Brother by adexdon(m): 3:22pm On Nov 03, 2017
we should not eat again
Re: (falz) Folarin Falana Finally Met His Brother by Jelgiva(f): 4:29pm On Nov 03, 2017
wow!! they look alike
Re: (falz) Folarin Falana Finally Met His Brother by czarina(f): 6:02pm On Nov 03, 2017
Wow.... So much resemblance cheesy
Re: (falz) Folarin Falana Finally Met His Brother by free2ryhme: 6:33pm On Nov 03, 2017
wow.. both similar
Re: (falz) Folarin Falana Finally Met His Brother by SirMichael1: 6:34pm On Nov 03, 2017
They look alike but 'fresheness' different. Money is good. Real good. If you think I'm lying, ask why E-Money is so much different from Kcee grin
Re: (falz) Folarin Falana Finally Met His Brother by tammyboy1(m): 7:09pm On Nov 03, 2017
SirMichael1:
They look alike but 'fresheness' different. Money is good. Real good. If you think I'm lying, ask why E-Money is so much different from Kcee grin
which 'freshness' are you talking about gee? Falz might be richer but i see no diffrence in the 'freshness'..in this pic tho...

1 Like

Re: (falz) Folarin Falana Finally Met His Brother by SuperSuave(m): 8:49pm On Nov 03, 2017
tammyboy1:
which 'freshness' are you talking about gee? Falz might be richer but i see no diffrence in the 'freshness'..in this pic tho...
thought I was alone on this, and they were busy shouting "freshness" undecided
Re: (falz) Folarin Falana Finally Met His Brother by 13ShadesOfMay(m): 2:18am On Nov 04, 2017
What a striking resemblance shocked
Re: (falz) Folarin Falana Finally Met His Brother by sinceraconcept(m): 6:52am On Nov 04, 2017
tammyboy1:
Nigerians are very foolish with low IQ. they think when you're rich,you are fresher than others. I see no difference in any freshness too. even E-money is only fatter than K-cee and with a fatter face. i don't see him more fresh than kcee. Kcee us rich too and could even be eating better than E-money

(1) (Reply)

Juliet Ibrahim Spotted Rocking Denrele Hard In A Birthday Party (photos) / Suya Seller Use Original Certificate Of A Unilag Student To Rap Suya. Photos / "This Figure 9 Is Like Block"— Fans Blast Tonto Dikeh As She Dances (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.