Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,634 members, 7,809,386 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:35 AM

Please How Can I Hide Apps On Android Nougat 7.0 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Please How Can I Hide Apps On Android Nougat 7.0 (3991 Views)

How Can I Hide Apps In Xender? / How Do I Hide Apps With XOS On Infinix Devices / How Do I Hide Apps On My Tecno Camon CX? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please How Can I Hide Apps On Android Nougat 7.0 by McBeee(m): 1:41pm On Nov 03, 2017
Please how can I hide apps on Android Nougat 7.0

I'm using Tecno Spark K7
Re: Please How Can I Hide Apps On Android Nougat 7.0 by Nobody: 1:55pm On Nov 03, 2017
Use Nova launcher or zenui launcher. U can also download note 8 launcher.
Re: Please How Can I Hide Apps On Android Nougat 7.0 by noobody(m): 5:47pm On Nov 03, 2017
greenhulk:
Use Nova launcher or zenui launcher. U can also download note 8 launcher.

Nova launcher works best for me,

Op you can also long press the app you wish to hide,u wud see a list of menu.i think dat shld work too.
Re: Please How Can I Hide Apps On Android Nougat 7.0 by Nobody: 7:34pm On Nov 03, 2017
noobody:

Nova launcher works best for me,

Op you can also long press the app you wish to hide,u wud see a list of menu.i think dat shld work too.

Not all phones can do that out of the box. On infinix hit s I had to use zenui launcher and on S7 edge had to use Nova prone to be able to hide apps. But the new launcher on s8 suports app hide out of the box.
Re: Please How Can I Hide Apps On Android Nougat 7.0 by Nobody: 9:08pm On Nov 03, 2017
greenhulk:

Not all phones can do that out of the box. On infinix hit s I had to use zenui launcher and on S7 edge had to use Nova prone to be able to hide apps. But the new launcher on s8 suports app hide out of the box.

So app hide works on s8 out of the box?

Op you can try calculator and private me
Re: Please How Can I Hide Apps On Android Nougat 7.0 by Nobody: 9:59pm On Nov 03, 2017
ollah1:

So app hide works on s8 out of the box?

Op you can try calculator and private me

Yes it's out of the box. See the steps below

Re: Please How Can I Hide Apps On Android Nougat 7.0 by Nobody: 10:36pm On Nov 03, 2017
greenhulk:

Yes it's out of the box. See the steps below

Oh nice. Gonna pick one up soon. What phone is this?
Re: Please How Can I Hide Apps On Android Nougat 7.0 by Nobody: 11:01pm On Nov 03, 2017
ollah1:

Oh nice. Gonna pick one up soon. What phone is this?

s7 edge
Re: Please How Can I Hide Apps On Android Nougat 7.0 by Nobody: 12:38am On Nov 04, 2017
greenhulk:

s7 edge

Thought as much. Ain't u upgrading to one of the newer versions or picking up an iPhone ?
Re: Please How Can I Hide Apps On Android Nougat 7.0 by Nobody: 1:28am On Nov 04, 2017
ollah1:

Thought as much. Ain't u upgrading to one of the newer versions or picking up an iPhone ?

No boss. This one still gets the job done. Moreover phobes are too expensive these days and I have a new addition to the family. Maybe the iPhone x in the first quarter of next year.
Re: Please How Can I Hide Apps On Android Nougat 7.0 by Nobody: 2:05am On Nov 04, 2017
greenhulk:

No boss. This one still gets the job done. Moreover phobes are too expensive these days and I have a new addition to the family. Maybe the iPhone x in the first quarter of next year.

Yes true that. That's why i haven't changed and most likely would by December when the prices are down. Congrats bro, when will the rice and chicken be served?

iPhone X is a top notch phone anyways.
Re: Please How Can I Hide Apps On Android Nougat 7.0 by Nobody: 3:01am On Nov 04, 2017
ollah1:

Yes true that. That's why i haven't changed and most likely would by December when the prices are down. Congrats bro, when will the rice and chicken be served?

iPhone X is a top notch phone anyways.

S7 edge is the first Samsung phone I've used with very good battery life, in fact I'm very impressed, it lasts me the whole day unlike the s6 that normally gets to 20% by mid-day under nedioum to heavy usage. I have gotten up to 5hrs screen on time on this thing and I used it with vr for like 40 mins. Ok I plugged it back around 65% to like 80% but screen on time of almost 5 hours is great. After upgrading to nougat battery life was not so good but after a few days the battery life suddenly became superb. I give kudos to Samsung for this one, the 3,600mah battery is great.

Re: Please How Can I Hide Apps On Android Nougat 7.0 by Nobody: 8:55am On Nov 04, 2017
greenhulk:

S7 edge is the first Samsung phone I've used with very good battery life, in fact I'm very impressed, it lasts me the whole day unlike the s6 that normally gets to 20% by mid-day under nedioum to heavy usage. I have gotten up to 5hrs screen on time on this thing and I used it with vr for like 40 mins. Ok I plugged it back around 65% to like 80% but screen on time of almost 5 hours is great. After upgrading to nougat battery life was not so good but after a few days the battery life suddenly became superb. I give kudos to Samsung for this one, the 3,600mah battery is great.

Wow, that's awesome. The phone is an all round great phone, Samsung corrected the battery life issue with an upgrade in the name S6 edge plus. I would have picked the S7 edge up but it's kinda like an old phone now considering the fact that rumours of S9 is already flying. I just hate rear fingerprint scanner but it's the thing at least for now.
Re: Please How Can I Hide Apps On Android Nougat 7.0 by Nobody: 9:49am On Nov 04, 2017
ollah1:

Wow, that's awesome. The phone is an all round great phone, Samsung corrected the battery life issue with an upgrade in the name S6 edge plus. I would have picked the S7 edge up but it's kinda like an old phone now considering the fact that rumours of S9 is already flying. I just hate rear fingerprint scanner but it's the thing at least for now.

Yea, but its still a great hardware. Galaxy s8 looks amazing though especially the display, it has the same camera as the s7. Likewise iPhone 8 is a great phone. Better camera than the s8 and good to see them add wireless charging. What really baffles me though is the Google Pixel 2. It looks like Google decided to remove the things that make android users troll iPhone users. U can imagine they removed sd card support, no wireless charging and no headphone jack.. are Google trying to be Apple? I thought the pixel phones are supposed to be the yardstick for android phones. And the funny thing is how hypocrytic people fanboys can be. Lots of android fanboys are already saying 'oh who needs sd card', 'headphone jacks are so 1980', 'wireless charging is not so wireless', etc. WTF? These are the things iPhone users normally say last year and android users used to laugh at them. But now that Google is doing it then its kool.
Re: Please How Can I Hide Apps On Android Nougat 7.0 by Nobody: 11:34am On Nov 04, 2017
greenhulk:

Yea, but its still a great hardware. Galaxy s8 looks amazing though especially the display, it has the same camera as the s7. Likewise iPhone 8 is a great phone. Better camera than the s8 and good to see them add wireless charging. What really baffles me though is the Google Pixel 2. It looks like Google decided to remove the things that make android users troll iPhone users. U can imagine they removed sd card support, no wireless charging and no headphone jack.. are Google trying to be Apple? I thought the pixel phones are supposed to be the yardstick for android phones. And the funny thing is how hypocrytic people fanboys can be. Lots of android fanboys are already saying 'oh who needs sd card', 'headphone jacks are so 1980', 'wireless charging is not so wireless', etc. WTF? These are the things iPhone users normally say last year and android users used to laugh at them. But now that Google is doing it then its kool.

I doubt it's the same camera gonna verify. The two good things about the iPhone 8 are the chip and camera, the rest is meh simply because of the design language and some old specs it incorporated.

I honestly don't understand Google, perhaps they are tryna lure Apple fans to their user base but those guys are loyal to the logo. Moreso, people should be used to Google's method now especially the SD card thing as it's being never present since the days of Nexus besides just one of them.

Headphone jack removal is just plain bullshit, Apple did it for the money. It's a pity that next year phones might follow suit, I just hope Samsung, Sony and LG don't do that bullshit. The beauty of Android is options but i just love Samsungs hardware and TouchWiz cos of it's features. The new UX is a hell of a beauty and the Oreo beta for S8 seems to be quite good.

Don't mind those fans. Android based fans are diversified, they are in different camps. I'm an Android fan first then Samsung. If Google likes she should remove everything and sell it separately, I'm more concerned about what Samsung will do. But it's just bullshit since Pixel is supposed to be Android's face.

What do you think about the Razer phone that was released lately?
Re: Please How Can I Hide Apps On Android Nougat 7.0 by Nobody: 3:09pm On Nov 04, 2017
ollah1:

I doubt it's the same camera gonna verify. The two good things about the iPhone 8 are the chip and camera, the rest is meh simply because of the design language and some old specs it incorporated.

I honestly don't understand Google, perhaps they are tryna lure Apple fans to their user base but those guys are loyal to the logo. Moreso, people should be used to Google's method now especially the SD card thing as it's being never present since the days of Nexus besides just one of them.

Headphone jack removal is just plain bullshit, Apple did it for the money. It's a pity that next year phones might follow suit, I just hope Samsung, Sony and LG don't do that bullshit. The beauty of Android is options but i just love Samsungs hardware and TouchWiz cos of it's features. The new UX is a hell of a beauty and the Oreo beta for S8 seems to be quite good.

Don't mind those fans. Android based fans are diversified, they are in different camps. I'm an Android fan first then Samsung. If Google likes she should remove everything and sell it separately, I'm more concerned about what Samsung will do. But it's just bullshit since Pixel is supposed to be Android's face.

What do you think about the Razer phone that was released lately?

I don't think u should be worried about Samsung and LG, the headphone jack is not going away from these phones at least not in the next 2-3 yrs. Remember Samsung removed the SD card on the S6 and brought it back on the S7. Excuses some companies are giving for removing the headphone jack is to incorporate a good DAC into the phones but the LG V30 has a headphone jack and one of the best DAc ever found on a phone while the Google Pixel 2 doesn't have a headphone jack and still has a worse audio than the V30.

As for the Razer phone.. mhen that is one crazy bad ass phone. QHd display, variable refresh rate of up to 120 HZ, 8gb of RAM, insane dolby stereo speakers each with its own amplifier. That phone is a gamer's delight. Good to see a gaming laptop company venture into phone, that was expected when they bough Nextbit. From reviews I've seen online this is the smoothest android phone on the market right now. I hope they succeed though.
Re: Please How Can I Hide Apps On Android Nougat 7.0 by Nobody: 3:19pm On Nov 04, 2017
greenhulk:

I don't think u should be worried about Samsung and LG, the headphone jack is not going away from these phones at least not in the next 2-3 yrs. Remember Samsung removed the SD card on the S6 and brought it back on the S7. Excuses some companies are giving for removing the headphone jack is to incorporate a good DAC into the phones but the LG V30 has a headphone jack and one of the best DAc ever found on a phone while the Google Pixel 2 doesn't have a headphone jack and still has a worse audio than the V30.

As for the Razer phone.. mhen that is one crazy bad ass phone. QHd display, variable refresh rate of up to 120 HZ, 8gb of RAM, insane dolby stereo speakers each with its own amplifier. That phone is a gamer's delight. Good to see a gaming laptop company venture into phone, that was expected when they bough Nextbit. From reviews I've seen online this is the smoothest android phone on the market right now. I hope they succeed though.

I do hope so, three major players have removed it and some others too. LG nailed the V30 in the sound department.

I swear it's a crazy ass phone, I hope develeopers take advantage of the 120 HZ refresh rate of the phone. It's one of the best phone and this is the first phone targetting that market. It's a plus since it's coming from an experienced company. It's a win for Android fans tho.

I guess they will because it's meant for game freaks and most of them would have read and developed interest it. All Razer needs to do is make the phone readily available for shipment. The camera is yet to be tested tho but it's secondary as the primary thing the phone targets is well executed.

We see what OLED suppliers have in stock for 120 HZ refresh rate.
Re: Please How Can I Hide Apps On Android Nougat 7.0 by Nobody: 3:27pm On Nov 04, 2017
ollah1:

I do hope so, three major players have removed it and some others too. LG nailed the V30 in the sound department.

I swear it's a crazy ass phone, I hope develeopers take advantage of the 120 HZ refresh rate of the phone. It's one of the best phone and this is the first phone targetting that market. It's a plus since it's coming from an experienced company. It's a win for Android fans tho.

I guess they will because it's meant for game freaks and most of them would have read and developed interest it. All Razer needs to do is make the phone readily available for shipment. The camera is yet to be tested tho but it's secondary as the primary thing the phone targets is well executed.

We see what OLED suppliers have in stock for 120 HZ refresh rate.

At the moment oled display doesn't support 120 hz refresh rate. The phone is a beast, I think Razer should work with developers to take a full advantage of the display, only then will people come to appreciate the phone. As for me I'm not a mobile phone freak, PS4 does the job for me. Most games on the play store can run on some cheap 50k Tecno phones.. so devopers need to take full advantage of the hardware and make some insane games for this device.
Re: Please How Can I Hide Apps On Android Nougat 7.0 by Nobody: 3:34pm On Nov 04, 2017
greenhulk:

At the moment oled display doesn't support 120 hz refresh rate. The phone is a beast, I think Razer should work with developers to take a full advantage of the display, only then will people come to appreciate the phone. As for me I'm not a mobile phone freak, PS4 does the job for me. Most games on the play store can run on some cheap 50k Tecno phones.. so devopers need to take full advantage of the hardware and make some insane games for this device.

Exactly but those developers are crasy mehn. Razer who? They might not listen until the top giants begin adopting it but the problem is most of them use OLED now and wouldnt go back to LCD simply because of that. Perhaps it's gonna speed up the implementation for it to work on OLED displays.

I'm not a game freak too tho, i stil love games but it's gotta be on a console. I've got a PS3 that will be hacked soon for games to be loaded it in. Do you stream with your PS4 or you have a separate set up box?
Re: Please How Can I Hide Apps On Android Nougat 7.0 by Nobody: 3:55pm On Nov 04, 2017
ollah1:

Exactly but those developers are crasy mehn. Razer who? They might not listen until the top giants begin adopting it but the problem is most of them use OLED now and wouldnt go back to LCD simply because of that. Perhaps it's gonna speed up the implementation for it to work on OLED displays.

I'm not a game freak too tho, i stil love games but it's gotta be on a console. I've got a PS3 that will be hacked soon for games to be loaded it in. Do you stream with your PS4 or you have a separate set up box?

I stream with my PS4, watching YouTube on a full HD TV is super cool, I wonder how it would be on those 4k TV's. And as a ps plus menebr I get 2 free games to download every month. For last month it was MGS solid 5 phantom pain {30gb) and just cause 3 (40gb). Downloaded both within 9 days.
Re: Please How Can I Hide Apps On Android Nougat 7.0 by Nobody: 4:13pm On Nov 04, 2017
greenhulk:

I stream with my PS4, watching YouTube on a full HD TV is super cool, I wonder how it would be on those 4k TV's. And as a ps plus menebr I get 2 free games to download every month. For last month it was MGS solid 5 phantom pain {30gb) and just cause 3 (40gb). Downloaded both within 9 days.

I can't on mine tho as the online access has been blocked. Any idea how to go about it. It plays youtube for few seconds then a pop up message comes up talking about the ban. I guess Ntel paid the price for the downloads.
Re: Please How Can I Hide Apps On Android Nougat 7.0 by Nobody: 6:29pm On Nov 04, 2017
ollah1:

I can't on mine tho as the online access has been blocked. Any idea how to go about it. It plays youtube for few seconds then a pop up message comes up talking about the ban. I guess Ntel paid the price for the downloads.

Wow, I really do not know how to go about that. Does it allow u sign into PSN?
Re: Please How Can I Hide Apps On Android Nougat 7.0 by Nobody: 6:46pm On Nov 04, 2017
greenhulk:

Wow, I really do not know how to go about that. Does it allow u sign into PSN?

It doesn't.

(1) (Reply)

Why Is The Oraimo Gift Box Showing On My Phone Screen / How Much Is A Iphone Now? / How To Get Free 1GB On Your MTN Sim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.