Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,507 members, 7,812,561 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:27 PM

How Do I Hide Apps With XOS On Infinix Devices - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How Do I Hide Apps With XOS On Infinix Devices (5263 Views)

Why You Should Stop Using Tecno And Infinix Devices / Using Phone Master in Infinix Devices / List Of Infinix Devices To Receive Official Android 9.0 P Update (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Hide Apps With XOS On Infinix Devices by digitalcrazeman: 9:25am On Feb 12, 2020
Our phones generally contain a lot of information about us. It contains our pictures, bank details, chats and a lot of sensitive information. Anytime our phone leaves our hands, there is a high fear that some of this sensitive information would get out. We are sometimes monitoring those with our phones stylishly to be sure they are not prying further into our phones, away from what we really want to show them. Privacy is something we take seriously.

On XOS custom interface devices, we have a feature that allows you to Hide Apps so other users can’t have access to them. Great right?

With this feature, you could just select one or more apps and hide them so nobody can access them.

How to Use this Feature
- Setting up this feature is very simple.

- Just swipe up with 2 fingers on your Home Screen and your hidden screen is unveiled.

- Click on Add/Remove and select the app(s) you want to hide.

There is more!

Click on the settings icon, this allows you to set a coded pattern to access the hidden app page.

I think you should try it now!
See more about hidding apps here https://www.infinix.club/ng/forum/824/2057963

Re: How Do I Hide Apps With XOS On Infinix Devices by cRobo: 9:31am On Feb 12, 2020
Why hide apps
Re: How Do I Hide Apps With XOS On Infinix Devices by digitalcrazeman: 10:30am On Feb 12, 2020
cRobo:
Why hide apps
Privacy and security and of course our SARZ on the beat guys too grin grin
Re: How Do I Hide Apps With XOS On Infinix Devices by Kalapizim(m): 4:39pm On Feb 13, 2020
Be like me, i have nothing to hide

(1) (Reply)

Infinix S4 Or Samsung Galaxy A20 / Breaking: Airtel Denies Ditching Out Free N1000 Airtime To Customers / Best Phone 100k & Above Could Buy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.