Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,886 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:26 PM

School Sends Girl Home Because She Didn't Wear A Bra (pics) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / School Sends Girl Home Because She Didn't Wear A Bra (pics) (60382 Views)

No Bra, No Entry - Delta Poly Lecturer Chases Defaulters From Class / Benue School Sends Home 7 Girls Over Spiritual Attack / UNIOSUN Lecturer Sends Female Student Out Of Class For Indecent Dressing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: School Sends Girl Home Because She Didn't Wear A Bra (pics) by LastSurvivor11: 6:44am On Nov 04, 2017
D
Re: School Sends Girl Home Because She Didn't Wear A Bra (pics) by LastSurvivor11: 6:45am On Nov 04, 2017
LadyGoddiva:
SO to wear bra is now by force?? As long as the boobs wasn't showing, that can't be ruled as indecent exposure. Wearing underwear should be by choice and not by force.

And dont complain when you get raped or molested..
Re: School Sends Girl Home Because She Didn't Wear A Bra (pics) by RichardKajola(m): 6:48am On Nov 04, 2017
Queenlovely:
When I read the biography of great men like Albert Einstein, Isaac Newton, Magnus Calsen, Marie Curie etc Tears start dropping from my eyes. These people were not after certificate in schools, they wanted true knowledge. They were curious. Compare them to the idiots we call students today. The students are just after superficial things. I don't want to list the vices these secondary kids involved in. Education has been abused. That is what happens when you make something affordable to masses
you made sense except for your last sentence

1 Like

Re: School Sends Girl Home Because She Didn't Wear A Bra (pics) by Queenlovely(f): 6:53am On Nov 04, 2017
RichardKajola:

you made sense except for your last sentence

what about it. People abuse cheap thing. Since they started this universal education for all our society has changed. School is not for everybody
Re: School Sends Girl Home Because She Didn't Wear A Bra (pics) by Sleekmx: 6:54am On Nov 04, 2017
LadyGoddiva:
SO to wear bra is now by force?? As long as the boobs wasn't showing, that can't be ruled as indecent exposure. Wearing underwear should be by choice and not by force.
it is obvious that the tits were showing, it is actually improper considering guys also attends the school. This could actually have led to something else.
Re: School Sends Girl Home Because She Didn't Wear A Bra (pics) by Diso60090(m): 6:55am On Nov 04, 2017
kunlesufyan:
Stupid daughter! Foolish mother!
People like you na nor wan let the girl go school because her mother nor encourage her for this bad attitude
Re: School Sends Girl Home Because She Didn't Wear A Bra (pics) by onadana: 6:57am On Nov 04, 2017
LadyGoddiva:

By their comments we know them.
Re: School Sends Girl Home Because She Didn't Wear A Bra (pics) by Nobody: 7:00am On Nov 04, 2017
LadyGoddiva:
You can even go topless
Re: School Sends Girl Home Because She Didn't Wear A Bra (pics) by teflonjake(m): 7:00am On Nov 04, 2017
Queenlovely:
My cousin wanted to join the navy seal but was rejected because of his height, I know one other person who was rejected because of his Bow leg and teeth. The university has its own standard cut off mark for acceptance. Footballers have uniforms that is recommended.

What's my point here? Every organisation has its own standard. If you don't like it fall out. Nobody is bigger than everybody. You cant let your own personal interest conflict with the rules. The school wants standard and wants her to wear a bra.

I want kids to keep wearing Uniforms to school because they would not be too focused on dressing. If they want to stand out, they have to do something great. Not how they dress

Catch phrase "standards"
Re: School Sends Girl Home Because She Didn't Wear A Bra (pics) by bayocanny: 7:06am On Nov 04, 2017
LadyGoddiva:
I'm amazed with your comment, you are indirectly promoting indecency.
Re: School Sends Girl Home Because She Didn't Wear A Bra (pics) by Citykings(m): 7:06am On Nov 04, 2017
Dats not a new thing. During my secondary skul, some girls don't wear bra before coming tto skul..

I will be like shocked tongue wink

1 Like

Re: School Sends Girl Home Because She Didn't Wear A Bra (pics) by correctguy101(m): 7:08am On Nov 04, 2017
hardbody:
They should have sent her back because of her teeth. But wait oo, could guys be sent back for not wearing briefs or boxers, just asking.

Oscof na, what if lagbaja saw dis girl's nippl3$ and decided to grow like the incredible hulk undecided
Re: School Sends Girl Home Because She Didn't Wear A Bra (pics) by Kondomatic(m): 7:09am On Nov 04, 2017
LadyGoddiva:
This is how you guys are gradually turning the society to where people do what they feel comfortable doing instead of what is right. The school said that "Juvik was punished with a dress code violation"?

Did you read that?

The best she can do is change school or better still build one where wearing clothes is not mandatory

3 Likes

Re: School Sends Girl Home Because She Didn't Wear A Bra (pics) by VERDA: 7:10am On Nov 04, 2017
LadyGoddiva:

I also to some extent have and admire the rebel spirit in people but every organization has rules clearly stated and if you can't keep those rules,you have no business joining said organization,until you have at least ganered enough support to have it changed, you have a right to ur freedom but others also have the right to not have their sensibilities offended, there is a time and place for everything, you cannot come and be wearing bikini in the market place in the name of freedom of dressing.

1 Like

Re: School Sends Girl Home Because She Didn't Wear A Bra (pics) by Kondomatic(m): 7:12am On Nov 04, 2017
YelloweWest:

Wearing a bra is a choice!
At home not in an org with a certain dress code

1 Like

Re: School Sends Girl Home Because She Didn't Wear A Bra (pics) by Reality247: 7:13am On Nov 04, 2017
She and her friends where really out to kill, imagine a girl like this seating close to you in the class, it's wrong, what kind of civilization is that? To me she practice prostitution. Any girl, who is naked outside and is comfortable has the spirit of prostitution.
Re: School Sends Girl Home Because She Didn't Wear A Bra (pics) by maasoap(m): 7:13am On Nov 04, 2017
Queenlovely:
When I read the biography of great men like Albert Einstein, Isaac Newton, Magnus Calsen, Marie Curie etc Tears start dropping from my eyes. These people were not after certificate in schools, they wanted true knowledge. They were curious. Compare them to the idiots we call students today. The students are just after superficial things. I don't want to list the vices these secondary kids involved in. Education has been abused. That is what happens when you make something affordable to masses
Dumb dumber dumbest comment of the millennium.
Re: School Sends Girl Home Because She Didn't Wear A Bra (pics) by valentineuwakwe(m): 7:13am On Nov 04, 2017
everything is wisdom or too much sense in America. .how can a mother be standing by her daughter in this rubbish stand? you may be free not to wear bra at home and I think dat is what she does but the school is a public place where you are meant to dress appropriately. .if its in nigeria, you guys will call us primitive but imagine what actions your daughter is up to. .abeg high school no be him be our secondary school here? n.a. him small girl say she no go wear bra. . .I laugh, well wen she has peers her nose and ear, what do u expect. .to me she is just wayward!

www.valentine202.com
Re: School Sends Girl Home Because She Didn't Wear A Bra (pics) by maasoap(m): 7:15am On Nov 04, 2017
Queenlovely:

what about it. People abuse cheap thing. Since they started this universal education for all our society has changed. School is not for everybody
How rich are you or your parents? Just asking.
Re: School Sends Girl Home Because She Didn't Wear A Bra (pics) by maanlong: 7:17am On Nov 04, 2017
givan:
What if she didn't have enough money 4 bra?
Bras are very affordable over there.
Re: School Sends Girl Home Because She Didn't Wear A Bra (pics) by Mhizrohzz(f): 7:18am On Nov 04, 2017
Crazy..... Pls out on bra to school cux its a public place nd guys get uncomfortable easily especially towards perky breast wit noticeable nipple
Re: School Sends Girl Home Because She Didn't Wear A Bra (pics) by Oladipo1166(m): 7:19am On Nov 04, 2017
we need this in our University
Re: School Sends Girl Home Because She Didn't Wear A Bra (pics) by Crossguy: 7:21am On Nov 04, 2017
lanaVello:
is it your body??

Re: School Sends Girl Home Because She Didn't Wear A Bra (pics) by makydebbie(f): 7:28am On Nov 04, 2017
LadyGoddiva:
I'm a teacher. And in my school, if you don't wear bra and it's very obvious and distracting, you'll be sent home.
Re: School Sends Girl Home Because She Didn't Wear A Bra (pics) by selfmadeboss: 7:30am On Nov 04, 2017
Bring her let me be sure she is not really wearing bra
Re: School Sends Girl Home Because She Didn't Wear A Bra (pics) by bkool7(m): 7:32am On Nov 04, 2017
LadyGoddiva:

She is under aged

Every form distraction must be eliminated during teaching and learning. The rule is in everyone's best interest.

Other student complained of being distracted.

Unless she has a medical reason any dangling boobs of a matured female is a distraction to learning for males whether covered or not.
But you wont know that, would you?

1 Like

Re: School Sends Girl Home Because She Didn't Wear A Bra (pics) by Dannyfan(m): 7:34am On Nov 04, 2017
Queenlovely:
oga i think u need brain, i was interested until d end, foolish post
Re: School Sends Girl Home Because She Didn't Wear A Bra (pics) by raphy(m): 7:34am On Nov 04, 2017
Queenlovely:
My cousin wanted to join the navy seal but was rejected because of his height, I know one other person who was rejected because of his Bow leg and teeth. The university has its own standard cut off mark for acceptance. Footballers have uniforms that is recommended.

What's my point here? Every organisation has its own standard. If you don't like it fall out. Nobody is bigger than everybody. You cant let your own personal interest conflict with the rules. The school wants standard and wants her to wear a bra.

I want kids to keep wearing Uniforms to school because they would not be too focused on dressing. If they want to stand out, they have to do something great. Not how they dress
You made a great point. Since I have been here for 11yrs this is the first time I see a girl that didn't defend her sister. From different mother. This make sense.
Happy new month and keep up the good work. Have a a bless day.
Re: School Sends Girl Home Because She Didn't Wear A Bra (pics) by Cjay2020(m): 7:38am On Nov 04, 2017
givan:
What if she didn't have enough money 4 bra?

but she has enough money for nose rings and jewelries ...let's not create excuses for something that is not proper please

1 Like

Re: School Sends Girl Home Because She Didn't Wear A Bra (pics) by loswhite(m): 7:39am On Nov 04, 2017
Queenlovely:
your post shows that you are a bigger idiot.....smh
Re: School Sends Girl Home Because She Didn't Wear A Bra (pics) by Cjay2020(m): 7:41am On Nov 04, 2017
YelloweWest:
Wearing a bra is a choice!
..that's in your house where you live by your own rules....
Re: School Sends Girl Home Because She Didn't Wear A Bra (pics) by originals1(m): 7:47am On Nov 04, 2017
Wait oh!!! Is she in high school or college? lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Federal University Of Dutse SUG President Steps Out In Style (Pix) / 10 Nigerian Universities With The Best Graduates In The Work Place By (ajahexcel / University Of Ibadan (list Of Successful Candidates:first Choice) Is Out.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.