Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,756 members, 7,817,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:39 AM

School Sends Girl Home Because She Didn't Wear A Bra (pics) - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / School Sends Girl Home Because She Didn't Wear A Bra (pics) (60393 Views)

No Bra, No Entry - Delta Poly Lecturer Chases Defaulters From Class / Benue School Sends Home 7 Girls Over Spiritual Attack / UNIOSUN Lecturer Sends Female Student Out Of Class For Indecent Dressing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: School Sends Girl Home Because She Didn't Wear A Bra (pics) by Lilshaddy(m): 12:00pm On Nov 04, 2017
sinceraconcept:
oloyede no go even give you chance to go home and wear bra no to talk of protesting, na straight expulsion

better by far peeps
Re: School Sends Girl Home Because She Didn't Wear A Bra (pics) by Kingbusssy(m): 12:05pm On Nov 04, 2017
whitepaul:

is it a primary school

Nope
Kindergarten
Re: School Sends Girl Home Because She Didn't Wear A Bra (pics) by Origin(f): 12:23pm On Nov 04, 2017
Oyinbo self, sometimes u wonder who is the child and who is the parent

Teach your child respect for self and respect for others.

&

Respect for constituted authority?
Re: School Sends Girl Home Because She Didn't Wear A Bra (pics) by Nobody: 12:24pm On Nov 04, 2017
Rare wisdom is rare. This, which you have just commented is gold.
Queenlovely:
My cousin wanted to join the navy seal but was rejected because of his height, I know one other person who was rejected because of his Bow leg and teeth. The university has its own standard cut off mark for acceptance. Footballers have uniforms that is recommended.

What's my point here? Every organisation has its own standard. If you don't like it fall out. Nobody is bigger than everybody. You cant let your own personal interest conflict with the rules. The school wants standard and wants her to wear a bra.

I want kids to keep wearing Uniforms to school because they would not be too focused on dressing. If they want to stand out, they have to do something great. Not how they dress
Re: School Sends Girl Home Because She Didn't Wear A Bra (pics) by milky200(m): 12:36pm On Nov 04, 2017
R2bees:
Good move, if u allow her, she would come to school topless the next day
well spoken!!!

1 Like

Re: School Sends Girl Home Because She Didn't Wear A Bra (pics) by yhemster(m): 12:53pm On Nov 04, 2017
Obviously, everyone is going to have any opinion on this matter. Bt y'all should remember it didn't happen in Nigeria or any other African countries. This happened in a country where there's a campaign for gender neutral bathrooms and no longer M/F. The US government during Obama was pushing to drop the use of the pronouns "he/she" in schools. So, when a classmate who's known to be a girl can decide she no longer want to be a addressed as a girl and vice versa. In the same country, a girl decided to stop wearing bra and got sent out of school. Where's the fairness?
Re: School Sends Girl Home Because She Didn't Wear A Bra (pics) by Diligentnigga(m): 12:55pm On Nov 04, 2017
Queenlovely:
My cousin wanted to join the navy seal but was rejected because of his height, I know one other person who was rejected because of his Bow leg and teeth. The university has its own standard cut off mark for acceptance. Footballers have uniforms that is recommended.

What's my point here? Every organisation has its own standard. If you don't like it fall out. Nobody is bigger than everybody. You cant let your own personal interest conflict with the rules. The school wants standard and wants her to wear a bra.

I want kids to keep wearing Uniforms to school because they would not be too focused on dressing. If they want to stand out, they have to do something great. Not how they dress

look at how sensible u r here..buh some people here wont know how childish u can be atimes on whatsapp doing childish stuffs,,removing people anyhow cos u a group admin SMH
Re: School Sends Girl Home Because She Didn't Wear A Bra (pics) by bereto(m): 1:12pm On Nov 04, 2017
Queenlovely:

Simple
Re: School Sends Girl Home Because She Didn't Wear A Bra (pics) by Thewesterner(m): 1:18pm On Nov 04, 2017
She has a look of a p*rnstar
Re: School Sends Girl Home Because She Didn't Wear A Bra (pics) by hardbody: 1:40pm On Nov 04, 2017
Jenny1010:

A guy would be sent home if his dick is showing. you can't expect the school Authority to allow a guy walk around the school with his dick conspicuously out.

Her bwests were not showing, perhaps the contours, yes.
Re: School Sends Girl Home Because She Didn't Wear A Bra (pics) by Nobody: 2:20pm On Nov 04, 2017
free2ryhme:

you normal at all undecided

Decency requires she dresses well

What is the yardstick for determining decency?
Re: School Sends Girl Home Because She Didn't Wear A Bra (pics) by free2ryhme: 2:47pm On Nov 04, 2017
SonOfAfonja:

What is the yardstick for determining decency?

only a sick mind will ask this question
Re: School Sends Girl Home Because She Didn't Wear A Bra (pics) by Nobody: 3:10pm On Nov 04, 2017
free2ryhme:

Safe to say you're sick....Dumbo
Re: School Sends Girl Home Because She Didn't Wear A Bra (pics) by Nobody: 3:11pm On Nov 04, 2017
free2ryhme:

Re: School Sends Girl Home Because She Didn't Wear A Bra (pics) by free2ryhme: 3:55pm On Nov 04, 2017
SonOfAfonja:

Re: School Sends Girl Home Because She Didn't Wear A Bra (pics) by Nobody: 3:58pm On Nov 04, 2017
YelloweWest:

Wearing a bra is a choice!

So is going to school , if the school is strict on dress codes then she had better go to another school or not go at all. The school shouldn't be made to bend to her rules
Re: School Sends Girl Home Because She Didn't Wear A Bra (pics) by mhizsuzzy(f): 6:21pm On Nov 04, 2017
she shd go and put on bra and stop behaving stupid
Don't she know that her breast is revealing on that black T shirt

1 Like

Re: School Sends Girl Home Because She Didn't Wear A Bra (pics) by DLuciano: 9:02pm On Nov 04, 2017
LadyGoddiva:
SO to wear bra is now by force?? As long as the boobs wasn't showing, that can't be ruled as indecent exposure. Wearing underwear should be by choice and not by force.
tell your wife or fiancee that

1 Like 1 Share

Re: School Sends Girl Home Because She Didn't Wear A Bra (pics) by Tiffbuxas: 10:06pm On Nov 04, 2017
YelloweWest:

Wearing a bra is a choice!
when dem begin press d bress she should not complain o... Cuz it's tru D clothe dat dey press not d bare breast
Re: School Sends Girl Home Because She Didn't Wear A Bra (pics) by Tiffbuxas: 10:10pm On Nov 04, 2017
LadyGoddiva:
SO to wear bra is now by force?? As long as the boobs wasn't showing, that can't be ruled as indecent exposure. Wearing underwear should be by choice and not by force.
when dem begin press d bress she should not complain o... Cuz it's tru D clothe dat dey press not d bare breast
Re: School Sends Girl Home Because She Didn't Wear A Bra (pics) by YelloweWest: 5:49am On Nov 05, 2017
Tiffbuxas:
Women walk around naked in the West. No one molests them.

That can only have in an uncivilized country such as Nigeria.
Re: School Sends Girl Home Because She Didn't Wear A Bra (pics) by oldfoolnigger(m): 10:09am On Nov 05, 2017
Queenlovely:
When I read the biography of great men like Albert Einstein, Isaac Newton, Magnus Calsen, Marie Curie etc Tears start dropping from my eyes. These people were not after certificate in schools, they wanted true knowledge. They were curious. Compare them to the idiots we call students today. The students are just after superficial things. I don't want to list the vices these secondary kids involved in. Education has been abused. That is what happens when you make something affordable to masses

Ur last sentence is so so uncalled for..
We Masses shun it....

let me come and be going
Re: School Sends Girl Home Because She Didn't Wear A Bra (pics) by RichardKajola(m): 11:55am On Mar 02, 2018
Queenlovely:

what about it. People abuse cheap thing. Since they started this universal education for all our society has changed. School is not for everybody
am amazed at your statement. So u mean sch is only for the rich so they get richer and more powerful. I believe everyone should be given a fair chance

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Federal University Of Dutse SUG President Steps Out In Style (Pix) / 10 Nigerian Universities With The Best Graduates In The Work Place By (ajahexcel / University Of Ibadan (list Of Successful Candidates:first Choice) Is Out.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.