Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,542 members, 7,823,373 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:15 AM

Toke Makinwa Gets A New Hermes Birkin Bag For Her 33rd Birthday - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toke Makinwa Gets A New Hermes Birkin Bag For Her 33rd Birthday (25336 Views)

Actress Tayo Sobola Rocks Mermaid Attire As She Celebrates Her 33rd Birthday / Tonto Dikeh Kisses Bobrisky At Her 33rd Birthday Party (photos) / Cossy Orjiakor Celebrates Her 33rd Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toke Makinwa Gets A New Hermes Birkin Bag For Her 33rd Birthday by kay29000(m): 4:00pm On Nov 03, 2017
Good for her.
Re: Toke Makinwa Gets A New Hermes Birkin Bag For Her 33rd Birthday by SAMBARRY: 4:04pm On Nov 03, 2017
cheesy grin
chukzyfcbb:

You don't need a spouse for you to not feel lonely Because i knkw thats what you are driving at.
To not be lonely, surround yourself with Friends and family. Toke is the ubiquitous type, I don't see her sort of person feeling Lonely.

Maybe you are one of them girls who are always needy for attention and can't stand 1 week being single.
grin

Please don't finish it with grammar.that word is too big for it to comprehend grin grin
Re: Toke Makinwa Gets A New Hermes Birkin Bag For Her 33rd Birthday by Crossguy: 4:07pm On Nov 03, 2017
Where is AJ
Re: Toke Makinwa Gets A New Hermes Birkin Bag For Her 33rd Birthday by Jennifer89(f): 4:08pm On Nov 03, 2017
If u don't give her expensive gift she will trash it
Re: Toke Makinwa Gets A New Hermes Birkin Bag For Her 33rd Birthday by safarigirl(f): 4:12pm On Nov 03, 2017
chukzyfcbb:

You don't need a spouse for you to not feel lonely Because i knkw thats what you are driving at.
To not be lonely, surround yourself with Friends and family. Toke is the ubiquitous type, I don't see her sort of person feeling Lonely.

Maybe you are one of them girls who are always needy for attention and can't stand 1 week being single.
I have never even had a boyfriend. I am not looking for validation, it was Toke's need to be validated that sent her into bleaching to begin with and forcing herself on a man. No sense of self worth

Friends and family will be available for you after midnight? You think they don't have their own lives?

Try and call any friend of yours by 1am ot later because you just want to talk and see how many will answer you.

You assume I am referring to something else other than companionship I suppose.

She will learn that the whole world will not wait for you, even you will learn that if you think friends and family will always have your time

3 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Gets A New Hermes Birkin Bag For Her 33rd Birthday by chukzyfcbb: 4:15pm On Nov 03, 2017
safarigirl:
I have never even had a boyfriend. I am not looking for validation, it was Toke's need to be validated that sent her into bleaching to begin with and forcing herself on a man. No sense of self worth

Friends and family will be available for you after midnight? You think they don't have their own lives?

Try and call any friend of yours by 1am ot later because you just want to talk and see how many will answer you.

You assume I am referring to something else other than companionship I suppose.

She will learn that the whole world will not wait for you, even you will learn that if you think friends and family will always have your time

Toke isn't lonely, doesn't look lonely.

simple! You just wrote loads of OFf points.

Are you lonely because you don't have a Partner. if yes Fix your life!

If you can't be happy being single. You cannot be happy being in a relationship!

4 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Gets A New Hermes Birkin Bag For Her 33rd Birthday by safarigirl(f): 4:21pm On Nov 03, 2017
chukzyfcbb:

Time isn't lonely, doesn't look lonely.

simple!
lol...doesn't look lonely? Evans doesn't look like a kidnapper, but he is

Thank God you sha did not argue my points. Loneliness is when you wake up at 2am and need to talk to someone and nobody answers the phone.

E no dey show for face for day time.

Most people obsessed with social media are actually lonely in real life.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toke Makinwa Gets A New Hermes Birkin Bag For Her 33rd Birthday by Nobody: 4:21pm On Nov 03, 2017
InsideOut247:
Weeks ago, media personality and author Toke Makinwa made it clear that she wanted a partivular green Hermes Birkin bag for her birthday, even joking online with friend, Tania Omotayo about it. Well her wish came true! Not specifying whether it was a gift or personal purchase, she got the Hermes Birkin and is flaunting it as she prepares for her birthday party tonight. See more photos below.

http://insideout247..com.ng/2017/11/toke-makinwa-gets-new-hermes-birkin-bag.html

She keeps getting shoes and bags. When is she going to get a child?
Re: Toke Makinwa Gets A New Hermes Birkin Bag For Her 33rd Birthday by chuckdee4(m): 4:23pm On Nov 03, 2017
Children, showing off their new toy/item
These people sef
Re: Toke Makinwa Gets A New Hermes Birkin Bag For Her 33rd Birthday by safarigirl(f): 4:24pm On Nov 03, 2017
chukzyfcbb:

Toke isn't lonely, doesn't look lonely.

simple! You just wrote loads of OFf points.

Are you lonely because you don't have a Partner. if yes Fix your life!

If you can't be happy being single. You cannot be happy being in a relationship!
why are yoi using exclamations? I dey follow you fight?

If you cannot address someone without aggression, then don't bother quoting me to begin with.

Na you dey follow Toke talk for midnight, that is how you are so sure she isn't lonely.

Have a nice day, I'm done with you tongue

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Gets A New Hermes Birkin Bag For Her 33rd Birthday by chukzyfcbb: 4:27pm On Nov 03, 2017
safarigirl:

Thank God you sha did not argue my points. Loneliness is when you wake up at 2am and need to talk to someone and nobody answers the phone.

Wrong once again!
Those obsessed with social media are those that seek attention. Generally Women are attention seekers, so its no suprise to see her show off often. Who floods IGs with pictures? Girlssss.

For every male pic you find on social media, there is 10female pic to counter it. Its how Y'all are wired by nature.

If by your definition of Loneliness, then I would take it that you infer that ALL single Adult are Lonely. Be it a single father/Single Mom or even a Single Unmarried person because they have no one to talk to at 2am.

Talk to your God at 2am, :-)

I don't expect you to see reasoning from my point of view because you are a female.

Most of y'all by nature crave attention!

I put it to you that Most Single Dads are not Lonely. Men are wired that way.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toke Makinwa Gets A New Hermes Birkin Bag For Her 33rd Birthday by Nobody: 4:30pm On Nov 03, 2017
shocked
InsideOut247:
Weeks ago, media personality and author Toke Makinwa made it clear that she wanted a partivular green Hermes Birkin bag for her birthday, even joking online with friend, Tania Omotayo about it. Well her wish came true! Not specifying whether it was a gift or personal purchase, she got the Hermes Birkin and is flaunting it as she prepares for her birthday party tonight. See more photos below.

http://insideout247..com.ng/2017/11/toke-makinwa-gets-new-hermes-birkin-bag.html

grin shocked see her nails ... bitche
Re: Toke Makinwa Gets A New Hermes Birkin Bag For Her 33rd Birthday by shine12: 4:56pm On Nov 03, 2017
LUGBE:
Vanity upon vanity

Why do people say this when someone they don't know buy something they like/need/want/admire.

Everything is vanity anyway. Even the food you eat is vanity.

Life is vanity in itself. 200 years from now, the people living then will not even care about us.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toke Makinwa Gets A New Hermes Birkin Bag For Her 33rd Birthday by cupidhero(m): 5:14pm On Nov 03, 2017
This life funny....my mom owns a red one. Na one daily devotional,bible, and anointing oil she dey use am carry.

The leather on the bag sharp die...

2 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Gets A New Hermes Birkin Bag For Her 33rd Birthday by mechanics(m): 5:16pm On Nov 03, 2017
It should be a gift donated by a fan.
Re: Toke Makinwa Gets A New Hermes Birkin Bag For Her 33rd Birthday by emmyN(m): 5:21pm On Nov 03, 2017
Misplaced priorities
Re: Toke Makinwa Gets A New Hermes Birkin Bag For Her 33rd Birthday by Omonorsemen: 5:41pm On Nov 03, 2017
Sometimes I wonder what this country is turning into.. if u buy bag, how that one take concern nigerians.. una go they copy white and una no chop beleful.... alot of all these celebrities just live fake life.... how much toke they earn in the real sense that she keep buying expensive designers on a weekly basis.... obviously she left her husband to start up full time okpo(international ashawo) work..... God I beg oo
Re: Toke Makinwa Gets A New Hermes Birkin Bag For Her 33rd Birthday by Ebube88: 5:57pm On Nov 03, 2017
Whether an Hermes birkin bag na her choice�
Re: Toke Makinwa Gets A New Hermes Birkin Bag For Her 33rd Birthday by Nobody: 7:10pm On Nov 03, 2017
You sure say na original, coz it looks like a knockoff from a Chinese sweatshop lol

Birkins cost well over $10,000 plus you have to be on a wait list to get one. Show us Hermes' letter to you in which they confirmed your order

3 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Gets A New Hermes Birkin Bag For Her 33rd Birthday by Nobody: 7:44pm On Nov 03, 2017
Baby girl for life � #luxuryliving
Re: Toke Makinwa Gets A New Hermes Birkin Bag For Her 33rd Birthday by Mofe72: 8:24pm On Nov 03, 2017
Naijacost22:
Hahaha. We know you are dating a govt official. During UN summit in NY.She was partying in NY, Wearing Gucci and Prada and of recent you are spending big with no hit movie since this year. One day we go know who.[b][/b]

Is it your date?
Re: Toke Makinwa Gets A New Hermes Birkin Bag For Her 33rd Birthday by Florblu(f): 8:26pm On Nov 03, 2017
I have this bag's IMITATION fa
Re: Toke Makinwa Gets A New Hermes Birkin Bag For Her 33rd Birthday by Augustap(f): 8:39pm On Nov 03, 2017
Na only buy buy this one know. You better find something useful to do with your multicolored skin. But e no concern me sha

Re: Toke Makinwa Gets A New Hermes Birkin Bag For Her 33rd Birthday by nedublink(m): 10:12pm On Nov 03, 2017
what is special about this Hermes Birkin bag,that whenever any celebrity buys it they must show it off.
Re: Toke Makinwa Gets A New Hermes Birkin Bag For Her 33rd Birthday by ajadematanle: 11:17pm On Nov 03, 2017
I wonders why she should spend $10,000 on a bag.Who would want to marry a lady of that nature.She derive pleasure in carrying different expensive bags.I'm sure she must be returning them for cash exchange,if not those bags could pay for a land in Lekki.
Re: Toke Makinwa Gets A New Hermes Birkin Bag For Her 33rd Birthday by madjune(m): 12:02am On Nov 04, 2017
Ok. So she didn't get AJ in the end.

Thank God.
Re: Toke Makinwa Gets A New Hermes Birkin Bag For Her 33rd Birthday by Benwems(m): 1:03am On Nov 04, 2017
ajadematanle:
I wonders why she should spend $10,000 on a bag.Who would want to marry a lady of that nature.She derive pleasure in carrying different expensive bags.I'm sure she must be returning them for cash exchange,if not those bags could pay for a land in Lekki.
She spent 10k dolls on a bag because she is an olosho. She is dating an old politician from the north. But is toke makinwa job? just an oap
Re: Toke Makinwa Gets A New Hermes Birkin Bag For Her 33rd Birthday by mhizsuzzy(f): 1:27am On Nov 04, 2017
skarlett:
My birthday mate cheesy
HBD to us smiley
Happy belated birthday dearie, Age gracefully

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Gets A New Hermes Birkin Bag For Her 33rd Birthday by sinceraconcept(m): 3:53am On Nov 04, 2017
so,buying ordinary bag has become achievement? Nigerian celebs self. when women like Kim can buy 50 of this at a time if they really want to shop big
Re: Toke Makinwa Gets A New Hermes Birkin Bag For Her 33rd Birthday by sinceraconcept(m): 3:57am On Nov 04, 2017
where are Royal FM ilorin OAPs anyway,i've never seen them on the news. I wish they were this popular too. FTO,Derry,Don Femi King,Olori Lee,Omidan Olayinka,SKB,etc
Re: Toke Makinwa Gets A New Hermes Birkin Bag For Her 33rd Birthday by cococandy(f): 4:55am On Nov 04, 2017
Face your own life and leave her alone

You think anybody is ready to wake up at 2:00am to talk?

Me that I’m married, i don’t wake my husband at 1:00am for talk. Not when we have to work the next day. Most Married people don’t do that. Unless there’s a problem.
We go to bed and sleep. Like normal people.

Mind your business and stop trying to analyze other people’s personal lives.

safarigirl:

5 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Gets A New Hermes Birkin Bag For Her 33rd Birthday by cococandy(f): 4:57am On Nov 04, 2017
neoOduduwa:
You sure say na original, coz it looks like a knockoff from a Chinese sweatshop lol

Birkins cost well over $10,000 plus you have to be on a wait list to get one. Show us Hermes' letter to you in which they confirmed your order
Many Nigerian celebrities use fake birkins.
I wouldn’t be surprised if this is one.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mr. Ibu - “I Want To Be Buried At Stamford-Bridge” / #BBNaija Star Khloe Rocks Yellow Ensemble In New Photos / Peter Okoye Shows-Off His Louis Vuitton Sneakers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.