Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:29 AM

Toke Makinwa Gets A New Hermes Birkin Bag For Her 33rd Birthday - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toke Makinwa Gets A New Hermes Birkin Bag For Her 33rd Birthday (25334 Views)

Actress Tayo Sobola Rocks Mermaid Attire As She Celebrates Her 33rd Birthday / Tonto Dikeh Kisses Bobrisky At Her 33rd Birthday Party (photos) / Cossy Orjiakor Celebrates Her 33rd Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toke Makinwa Gets A New Hermes Birkin Bag For Her 33rd Birthday by cococandy(f): 4:58am On Nov 04, 2017
sinceraconcept:
so,buying ordinary bag has become achievement? Nigerian celebs self. when women like Kim can buy 50 of this at a time if they really want to shop big
Even Kim k won’t get 50 at a time
It’s exclusive. No Hermes store will offer you more than 2 birkins at once. and even then you have to be a high celebrity.

Even if you walk in there with all the money in the world

2 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Gets A New Hermes Birkin Bag For Her 33rd Birthday by judgedredd22(m): 8:32am On Nov 04, 2017
skarlett:
My birthday mate cheesy

HBD to us smiley

haaaaa!!! see my ebony sweetness adding flesh ooo!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

unbelievable!!!

2 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Gets A New Hermes Birkin Bag For Her 33rd Birthday by safarigirl(f): 9:49am On Nov 04, 2017
cococandy:
Face your own life and leave her alone

You think anybody is ready to wake up at 2:00am to talk?

Me that I’m married, i don’t wake my husband at 1:00am for talk. Not when we have to work the next day. Most Married people don’t do that. Unless there’s a problem.
We go to bed and sleep. Like normal people.

Mind your business and stop trying to analyze other people’s personal lives.

sorry ma.

If someone has a life on social media, it is open to scrutiny

If you want people to keep their noses out of your life, common sense says you should keep it out of social media.

You people in Nigeria should stop telling people to mind their business when you make your life their business. It appears you simply don't know the idea behind being a celeb, if you did, you would not sound this ignorant

I am at liberty to comment on whatever is on social media and as long as I am not begging you for money to buy data or discussing your own life, you cannot tell me whose life to analyse, capisce?

One cannot be referred to as a celebrity and expect a private life especially when they document it very second.

Good morning

3 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Gets A New Hermes Birkin Bag For Her 33rd Birthday by Nobody: 11:18am On Nov 04, 2017
mhizsuzzy:

Happy belated birthday dearie, Age gracefully

Thank you dear
Re: Toke Makinwa Gets A New Hermes Birkin Bag For Her 33rd Birthday by Nobody: 11:20am On Nov 04, 2017
judgedredd22:

haaaaa!!! see my ebony sweetness adding flesh ooo!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

unbelievable!!!

Lol

Thanks dear
Re: Toke Makinwa Gets A New Hermes Birkin Bag For Her 33rd Birthday by Nobody: 12:30pm On Nov 04, 2017
judgedredd22:

unbelievable!!!
Ur eyes are too sharp. grin you always view female profile, huh?
Re: Toke Makinwa Gets A New Hermes Birkin Bag For Her 33rd Birthday by judgedredd22(m): 3:02pm On Nov 04, 2017
DeeTus:
Ur eyes are too sharp. grin you always view female profile, huh?

Re: Toke Makinwa Gets A New Hermes Birkin Bag For Her 33rd Birthday by judgedredd22(m): 3:07pm On Nov 04, 2017
skarlett:

Lol

Thanks dear

Re: Toke Makinwa Gets A New Hermes Birkin Bag For Her 33rd Birthday by Nobody: 8:17pm On Nov 04, 2017
It's mostly poverty stricken people that use that phrase. It irritates the hell out of me when I come across it
Re: Toke Makinwa Gets A New Hermes Birkin Bag For Her 33rd Birthday by Nobody: 8:19pm On Nov 04, 2017
It's mostly poverty stricken people that use that phrase. It irritates the hell out of me whenever I come across it
shine12:

Why do people say this when someone they don't know buy something they like/need/want/admire.

Everything is vanity anyway. Even the food you eat is vanity.

Life is vanity in itself. 200 years from now, the people living then will not even care about us.
Re: Toke Makinwa Gets A New Hermes Birkin Bag For Her 33rd Birthday by ashjay001(m): 9:49pm On Nov 04, 2017
judgedredd22:

unbelievable!!!

Seriously, unbelievable!

Skarlett, d next time u complain abt ds govt, I'm reporting u to Abba Kyaritongue
Both are actually terrifyinggringringrin

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Gets A New Hermes Birkin Bag For Her 33rd Birthday by Nobody: 6:41am On Nov 05, 2017
ashjay001:

Seriously, unbelievable!

Skar lett, d next time u complain abt ds govt, I'm reporting u to Abba Kyaritongue

Both are actually terrifyinggringringrin

Lol, noted tongue

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Peter Okoye Shows-Off His Louis Vuitton Sneakers / Kizz Daniel, Reekado Banks, Zlatan, Victor AD Shutdown Abuja With Mega Show / Alex Celebrates Her Father's Birthday With Throwback Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.