Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,841 members, 7,820,929 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:38 AM

5 Important keys on how to Secure a loan from a bank - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 5 Important keys on how to Secure a loan from a bank (17646 Views)

How To Redownload Keys On Paycentre Pos / Here Is One Of My 3 Important Keys To A Successful Online Marketing Experience. / What Will Happen If One Fails To Pay Back Loan From Loan App? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Important keys on how to Secure a loan from a bank by PNomsule: 7:22pm On Nov 03, 2017
Anyone here genuinely seeking for loan and resident or doing business here in Abuja should contact me. Loans can be accessed within 24hrs max.

If you are interested in a very safe investment or require a savvy financial advice, feel free to contact me 24/7.
Re: 5 Important keys on how to Secure a loan from a bank by fernandoc(m): 8:03pm On Nov 03, 2017
GoodMuyis:
Most of these condition did not favour startups who has promising future. For example [url=nafarmfoods.com]NafarmFoods[/url] a startup company have being working to change the we people consume and store Tomato. if we are able to enter market we will knock off tomato paste business, because our product is organic, i.e. no preservatives but pure tomato.

Our Challenge, African challenge is funding, we have approach banks, but rejected, or their terms is just too scary. Terms like 35% interest rate and some hidden charges that will increase the interest rate to about 40%.

The only solution is for govt to hasten to pass the MSME bill presently debate in the house and to enfore 2 digit interest rate, anything from that we are OYO

Impressive. I will like to be a partner. fernandochikwe@gmail.com
Re: 5 Important keys on how to Secure a loan from a bank by Odelhorno1990: 10:15pm On Nov 03, 2017
Two of my family friends recently approached a bank that gives cash loan without guarantor and collateral. Enquiring about the of requirements, they said you only need to be a salary Earner thats all. One of them got as high as 1million naira cash loan and the other got 3million naira cash loan based on their salary capacities. Since then I have been referring many people who need loan to this bank and they also hinted that the interest rate is only 4.5%. This is a MFB and a credible brand. Turnaround for loan is 24hrs.
Should you are geniunely in need of urgent money from 100k to 4million naira contact: RenMoney@09087090579
Re: 5 Important keys on how to Secure a loan from a bank by gr8ofnnetwork(m): 10:27pm On Nov 03, 2017
GoodMuyis:
Most of these condition did not favour startups who has promising future. For example [url=nafarmfoods.com]NafarmFoods[/url] a startup company have being working to change the we people consume and store Tomato. if we are able to enter market we will knock off tomato paste business, because our product is organic, i.e. no preservatives but pure tomato.

Our Challenge, African challenge is funding, we have approach banks, but rejected, or their terms is just too scary. Terms like 35% interest rate and some hidden charges that will increase the interest rate to about 40%.

The only solution is for govt to hasten to pass the MSME bill presently debate in the house and to enfore 2 digit interest rate, anything from that we are OYO

Getting loan or any form of grants for business or any form of adventure is I need an onerous task for the common whereas same allocated fund will be disbursed for elections and their use after their cancerous government. Many are entrepreneurs but with bashed dreams due to lack of capital.

1 Like

Re: 5 Important keys on how to Secure a loan from a bank by gr8ofnnetwork(m): 10:38pm On Nov 03, 2017
GoodMuyis:

Please can you through more light on the MSME Bill you just mentioned. If you have the soft copy of the bill or proceed I will be glad to go through sir
Re: 5 Important keys on how to Secure a loan from a bank by leighcon(m): 1:58pm On Nov 04, 2017
Odelhorno1990:
Two of my family friends recently approached a bank that gives cash loan without guarantor and collateral. Enquiring about the of requirements, they said you only need to be a salary Earner thats all. One of them got as high as 1million naira cash loan and the other got 3million naira cash loan based on their salary capacities. Since then I have been referring many people who need loan to this bank and they also hinted that the interest rate is only 4.5%. This is a MFB and a credible brand. Turnaround for loan is 24hrs.
Should you are geniunely in need of urgent money from 100k to 4million naira contact: RenMoney@09087090579

And you don't know that the 4.5% interest translates to 54% per annum? This implies you'd pay half of your outstanding principal as interest every year.

If you earn consistent salary through any commercial bank, that's your cash flow, talk to them, you can always take a personal loan at a much more cheaper rate.
Re: 5 Important keys on how to Secure a loan from a bank by GoodMuyis(m): 7:18pm On Nov 04, 2017
gr8ofnnetwork:

Please can you through more light on the MSME Bill you just mentioned. If you have the soft copy of the bill or proceed I will be glad to go through sir

Am not certain but it should be this one
http://nass.gov.ng/document/download/8785 - 8th Parliament | 2nd Session | House of Representatives | Bills | 17/05/2017
Re: 5 Important keys on how to Secure a loan from a bank by gentlekeny(m): 10:57pm On Nov 04, 2017
aolawale025:

Only a lazy banker would consider collateral as the most important factor. Business cash flow ie capacity that's what pays back loans. Any good collateral is just a back-up.

Mr. Olawale, i have a question. If i just got employed as a Civil servant in the state level can the bank (commercial bank) grant me a loan request of N700,000 if av not worked up to 2months and my Salary is btw N65,000 - N70,000?
Re: 5 Important keys on how to Secure a loan from a bank by aolawale025: 11:45pm On Nov 04, 2017
gentlekeny:

Mr. Olawale, i have a question. If i just got employed as a Civil servant in the state level can the bank (commercial bank) grant me a loan request of N700,000 if av not worked up to 2months and my Salary is btw N65,000 - N70,000?

If you have your salary account with the bank and your office can write an introduction letter to the bank on you behalf. You can apply for a personal loan. Your total monthly repayment cannot exceed 33.33% of your salary. Which comes to about #23000 if I take 70000 as your salary. You may not be granted upto 700000 though because banks don't want most personal loans to exceed a year or two
Re: 5 Important keys on how to Secure a loan from a bank by gentlekeny(m): 11:48pm On Nov 04, 2017
aolawale025:

If you have your salary account with the bank and your office can write an introduction letter to the bank on you behalf. You can apply for a personal loan. Your total monthly repayment cannot exceed 33.33% of your salary. Which comes to about #23000 if I take 70000 as your salary. You may not be granted upto 700000 though because banks don't want most personal loans to exceed a year or two

Ok thanks alot.
Re: 5 Important keys on how to Secure a loan from a bank by gr8ofnnetwork(m): 12:06am On Nov 05, 2017
GoodMuyis:

Am not certain but it should be this one
http://nass.gov.ng/document/download/8785 - 8th Parliament | 2nd Session | House of Representatives | Bills | 17/05/2017

God bless you full time. I appreciate sir.
Re: 5 Important keys on how to Secure a loan from a bank by Prestdude: 3:36pm On Mar 19, 2018
There are laid down principle of good Bank lending, follow this principle and see yourself getting that loan. Follow this link for more

https://www.creditpent.com/general-principles-good-lending-system-bankers-guide/
Re: 5 Important keys on how to Secure a loan from a bank by okitejoseph: 5:28pm On Mar 22, 2018
Banks now follow the principle of good lending, to get loan from a commercial bank, is simple, one of the most important things to do is to have a good record of credit, good character, in fact adhere to the five C's of lending, to know more about the principle of good lending check here

https://www.creditpent.com/general-principles-good-lending-system-bankers-guide/
Re: 5 Important keys on how to Secure a loan from a bank by ALEX12345: 2:15pm On May 18, 2018
Do you need a need? Personal Loans? Business Loans? Mortgage loans?
Agricultural and project funding?
We give out loans at 3% interest rate! Contact email
(ricadonnafinancialconsults4@homail.com)
Re: 5 Important keys on how to Secure a loan from a bank by ekehopp: 11:14pm On Jun 26, 2018
Re: 5 Important keys on how to Secure a loan from a bank by NaijaPress: 9:55pm On Sep 11, 2019
You need to know why you need a loan from the bank...
Re: 5 Important keys on how to Secure a loan from a bank by FacelessStuart: 8:34am On May 30, 2022
Nowadays, thanks to the internet, it's not that hard to get a loan, and companies like https://ampadvance.com can provide you with solution that fits your business. You can try getting a loan in a bank, but it can be quite problematic, and the chances of you getting it may be pretty low, so I think you should consider this option.
Re: 5 Important keys on how to Secure a loan from a bank by Yanucar: 12:43pm On Nov 08, 2022
Hello everyone, when contacting the bank, be prepared for the fact that you need to tell about the entire family tree. You will also be asked for passport details (if any), information about completed travels, hobbies, and more. In credit organizations, you only need a passport and some other data. In some companies, you can take a loan via the Internet for amounts from 100-500 dollars. This is convenient if you do not have enough money to pay at the restaurant or you need to replenish your account urgently. I can recommend to look at the Centennial Funding Review, this company is very loyal to its customers and in most cases approves loan applications.

(1) (2) (Reply)

IMF Proposes Devaluation Of Naira / FG Rejects IMF’s Call For Further Devaluation Of Naira / Dangote/black Rhino Group To Construct $10bn Power Plants In Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.