Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,785 members, 7,820,752 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:49 PM

Looking For Developer(s) To Build An App As A Partner To Builds Africa’s First M - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Looking For Developer(s) To Build An App As A Partner To Builds Africa’s First M (366 Views)

Chisom Okechukwu Builds An Electric Wheelchair From Scratch / Dangote Builds 200 Houses For Boko Haram Victims In Borno (Photos) / Aliko Dangote Builds N1.2bn Business School In Bayero University Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Looking For Developer(s) To Build An App As A Partner To Builds Africa’s First M by stuhporh: 3:21pm On Nov 03, 2017
I am looking for developer(s) as partners to build Africa’s first media tech platform. I have great ideas and I can provide financial back end, marketing, and launching.

The industry is untapped, the growth potential is a 100% and the market is so huge. Work with me and let’s colonize this industry now.

If you are a developer please contacts me. You will be part of the business owning your share of it. And building a legacy together.

Developers as partners.
Re: Looking For Developer(s) To Build An App As A Partner To Builds Africa’s First M by cosmas0p(m): 3:42pm On Nov 03, 2017
contact me via signature i am interested

(1) (Reply)

Businesses Proposition And Sales / Jaiz Bank Enquiries / Work With Us Program. Earn Big Monthly & Become A Wealthy Real Estate Owner!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.