Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,101 members, 7,811,100 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:25 PM

Chisom Okechukwu Builds An Electric Wheelchair From Scratch - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Chisom Okechukwu Builds An Electric Wheelchair From Scratch (22524 Views)

Woman Who Uses Wheelchair Complains About GTBank's Inaccesible Entrances / Chibuike Okechukwu Paschal Shows Off The Money He Sprayed On His Boss (photo) / How I Started A Soap Making Business From Scratch (pictures And Videos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chisom Okechukwu Builds An Electric Wheelchair From Scratch by DesChyko: 9:27am On Dec 28, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Ar5Df-ximk?si=gfoRXupeuE6GXjUH

In the video shown above, a young man, Chisom Okechukwu, resident in Anambra State, had his latest invention shared on video. This time, it was an electric wheel chair, which was made from locally-sourced parts/parts from scrap vehicles. The electric chair comes with a portable power source and is able to move in all directions.

Using his local language, Chisom answered questions bordering on its manufacture and operation. After that, the interviewer supported his efforts with thirty thousand naira, encouraged his father, who was present there, to consistently show him support and have faith in him. He also called on the society at large, to support his endeavour.

75 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Chisom Okechukwu Builds An Electric Wheelchair From Scratch by 1Alex: 9:38am On Dec 28, 2023
Good one. Commendable

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chisom Okechukwu Builds An Electric Wheelchair From Scratch by EmperorCaesar(m): 9:57am On Dec 28, 2023
Emphasis on the name and his state of origin is not needed

But damn, what a great talent he has got

FG should try to empower guys like this and that would force more people to discover and make use of their talents

When i saw chisom, i initially thought its a lady but na Man win this time

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chisom Okechukwu Builds An Electric Wheelchair From Scratch by DesChyko: 10:46am On Dec 28, 2023
EmperorCaesar:

Just to clarify, Chisom is from Enugu State. I didn't state that before even though I had that information. I only referenced where he lives 😏

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chisom Okechukwu Builds An Electric Wheelchair From Scratch by Greenfaces: 3:50pm On Dec 28, 2023
Nice one. One love Nigeria. We are one

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chisom Okechukwu Builds An Electric Wheelchair From Scratch by Kingosytex(m): 3:50pm On Dec 28, 2023
EmperorCaesar:

FG should try to empower guys like this and that would force more people to discover and make use of their talents

If emphasis on name and state could be made when reportage of evil, I see no reason why it shouldn't be made when reporting of good too.
Congrats to the lad!
He has got some amazing talents.

93 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Chisom Okechukwu Builds An Electric Wheelchair From Scratch by MANNABBQGRILLS: 3:50pm On Dec 28, 2023
This is so impressive.

We hope his State government support him and the FG should guide and support as well.

This is a hardworking youths that needs all the supports he can get.

God bless him.

God bless Nigeria 🇳🇬.

5 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Chisom Okechukwu Builds An Electric Wheelchair From Scratch by MANNABBQGRILLS: 3:50pm On Dec 28, 2023
God bless him.

God bless Nigeria 🇳🇬

5 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Chisom Okechukwu Builds An Electric Wheelchair From Scratch by NwaNimo1(m): 3:50pm On Dec 28, 2023

49 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Chisom Okechukwu Builds An Electric Wheelchair From Scratch by Scarrr: 3:50pm On Dec 28, 2023
Kudos

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chisom Okechukwu Builds An Electric Wheelchair From Scratch by Yugoslavia247(m): 3:51pm On Dec 28, 2023
My dream is to build a research institution private.

In partnership with the Jews and sourcing talents from all parts of Nigeria.

This institution will be located in an eastern state.

Focus
Technology advancement in the areas of solving electricity with solar and earth energy in its cheapest form.

43 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Chisom Okechukwu Builds An Electric Wheelchair From Scratch by Vinnie2000(m): 3:51pm On Dec 28, 2023
IGbo Kwenu!!! cool cheesy cheesy

Some Pple will NOT like this news o. shocked

15 Likes

Re: Chisom Okechukwu Builds An Electric Wheelchair From Scratch by MANNABBQGRILLS: 3:51pm On Dec 28, 2023
Greenfaces:

Gbamsolutely!!
God bless Nigeria 🇳🇬
END OF THREAD.

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Chisom Okechukwu Builds An Electric Wheelchair From Scratch by Orlu13: 3:51pm On Dec 28, 2023
[quote author=Kingosytex post=127665835][/quote]

but if he was caught with drugs now, emphasis should be made abi...keep deceiving uraelf

12 Likes

Re: Chisom Okechukwu Builds An Electric Wheelchair From Scratch by Dittodat: 3:52pm On Dec 28, 2023
Nice. Keep it up.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chisom Okechukwu Builds An Electric Wheelchair From Scratch by ClearFlair: 3:52pm On Dec 28, 2023
Talented

5 Likes

Re: Chisom Okechukwu Builds An Electric Wheelchair From Scratch by christejames(m): 3:54pm On Dec 28, 2023
Igbo, Ndi nwere ako nu 'che! shocked

10 Likes

Re: Chisom Okechukwu Builds An Electric Wheelchair From Scratch by Chibuzoc(m): 3:55pm On Dec 28, 2023
Greenfaces:

We are not one if not for lord luggard

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chisom Okechukwu Builds An Electric Wheelchair From Scratch by DesChyko: 3:55pm On Dec 28, 2023
Yugoslavia247:
My dream is to build a research institution private.

In partnership with the Jews and sourcing talents from all parts of Nigeria.

This institution will be located in an eastern state.

Focus
Technology advancement in the areas of solving electricity with solar and earth energy in its cheapest form.

Great thinking boss. Technology-driven innovation will be critical to moving our country to the next level.

2 Likes

Re: Chisom Okechukwu Builds An Electric Wheelchair From Scratch by Brendaniel: 3:55pm On Dec 28, 2023
See how dry the thread is, just change the topic to Chisom Okechukwu caught in Thailand with knife and see how the thread will full with insults on Igbos

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chisom Okechukwu Builds An Electric Wheelchair From Scratch by MrBachelor: 3:56pm On Dec 28, 2023
EmperorCaesar:

How did he emphasize the name and state of origin?

He only gave details. Na you dey find wetin no loss.

15 Likes

Re: Chisom Okechukwu Builds An Electric Wheelchair From Scratch by Burgermotors: 3:56pm On Dec 28, 2023
Talent like this only come from the East

4 Likes

Re: Chisom Okechukwu Builds An Electric Wheelchair From Scratch by Bulldozer90: 3:56pm On Dec 28, 2023
Innoson will soon grab him.

3 Likes

Re: Chisom Okechukwu Builds An Electric Wheelchair From Scratch by Gamesmart: 3:57pm On Dec 28, 2023
I like the fact the interview was done in full Igbo!

10 Likes

Re: Chisom Okechukwu Builds An Electric Wheelchair From Scratch by IamDora(f): 3:57pm On Dec 28, 2023
Igbo Tribe, the best and Richest Tribe in Africa kiss

11 Likes

Re: Chisom Okechukwu Builds An Electric Wheelchair From Scratch by OKUCHI11(m): 3:58pm On Dec 28, 2023
I want to ask... All these people doing agitations in the SOUTH EAST...

when you are filling a form and it gets to nationality .... What country do you fill in...

A. Nigeria B. Biafra C. Zoo D. Stateless

3 Likes

Re: Chisom Okechukwu Builds An Electric Wheelchair From Scratch by Bulldozer90: 4:00pm On Dec 28, 2023
EmperorCaesar:

yea. His name and state of origin will give you malaria.

Someone said that if our lord Jesus Christ returns to the world with the name Emeka, Christians from a certain ethnic group which includes Kumuyi, Adeboye etc will deny him

9 Likes

Re: Chisom Okechukwu Builds An Electric Wheelchair From Scratch by Xinox: 4:02pm On Dec 28, 2023
Brendaniel:
See how dry the thread is, just change the topic to Chisom Okechukwu caught in Thailand with knife and see how the thread will full with insults on Igbos
😁

1 Like

Re: Chisom Okechukwu Builds An Electric Wheelchair From Scratch by Danzakidakura(m): 4:05pm On Dec 28, 2023
EmperorCaesar:

bad Belle fiful . He is an Igbo Christian guy from. South East Enugu state base in Anambra

7 Likes

Re: Chisom Okechukwu Builds An Electric Wheelchair From Scratch by ottersberger(m): 4:09pm On Dec 28, 2023
post=127665841:
God bless him.

God bless Nigeria 🇳🇬

God bless ndi Igbo
God bless Enugu State

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chisom Okechukwu Builds An Electric Wheelchair From Scratch by OKKO(m): 4:10pm On Dec 28, 2023
Can someone post his account details or phone contact?

Can someone voiceover the interview in English language?

Can someone invite national and international TV to come interview him?

6 Likes

Re: Chisom Okechukwu Builds An Electric Wheelchair From Scratch by Tunde835(m): 4:12pm On Dec 28, 2023
Brendaniel:
You too gon sef see wetin you write

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Open 80% Rated USA Verified Paypal Account Using Nigeria As Nationality / Apart From Blogging How Can One Make Money Online? / Ussd Codes For Nigerian Banks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.