Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,615 members, 7,861,903 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 10:49 PM

Ferrari's Newly Unveiled £3m FXX-K Evo Hypercar Is Like A Fighter Jet On Wheels - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Ferrari's Newly Unveiled £3m FXX-K Evo Hypercar Is Like A Fighter Jet On Wheels (25810 Views)

Donald Trump's Beast Vs Vladimir Putin's Bunker On Wheels (Photo Comparison) / Mclaren ₦792m Prototype Hypercar Burst Into Cloud Of Smoke At UK Petrol Station / Mercedes-benz Praises Vladimir Putin's Bunker On Wheels (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ferrari's Newly Unveiled £3m FXX-K Evo Hypercar Is Like A Fighter Jet On Wheels by NairalandSARS: 7:19am On Nov 07, 2017
Breathtaking

Nairalandsars
Re: Ferrari's Newly Unveiled £3m FXX-K Evo Hypercar Is Like A Fighter Jet On Wheels by DozieInc(m): 7:20am On Nov 07, 2017
Soft beast
Re: Ferrari's Newly Unveiled £3m FXX-K Evo Hypercar Is Like A Fighter Jet On Wheels by drizzymadbet(m): 7:22am On Nov 07, 2017
victorazyvictor:

Mumu you thought Dino started driving expensive cars just 2yrs in office? is obvious you don't know him.

Keep telling yourself what you wanna hear
Re: Ferrari's Newly Unveiled £3m FXX-K Evo Hypercar Is Like A Fighter Jet On Wheels by Gwazah(m): 7:25am On Nov 07, 2017
Senator Dino should take note pls.
Re: Ferrari's Newly Unveiled £3m FXX-K Evo Hypercar Is Like A Fighter Jet On Wheels by Livefreeordieha(m): 7:33am On Nov 07, 2017
victorazyvictor:

Mumu you thought Dino started driving expensive cars just 2yrs in office? is obvious you don't know him.
u are the daft mumu one, ediotic imbecilic moronic scallywag douchebag...Ur accolades are enormous though not prestigious but they are befitting ur undeserved status because of your defective grey matter...

You can prove the above wrong..If you can tell us how a man that left university and served btw 2000/2002,never held or worked anywhere only after jumping into major nigerian politics not the scrap underground politics in school became a multi millionaire?

If you can tell us which lotto or inheritance he is spending?

Mind you people who are born in wealth don't show off, the wealth and affluence shows itself...Check saraki..And you know no much age difference btw em..

Dino is a pig,a tout,A poverty stricken nicompu nitwit that after he got to where even his destiny didn't envisaged he went bananas like a hornyyy monkey..

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Ferrari's Newly Unveiled £3m FXX-K Evo Hypercar Is Like A Fighter Jet On Wheels by birdsview(m): 7:35am On Nov 07, 2017
Controlling this kinda car will be a nightmare..
Re: Ferrari's Newly Unveiled £3m FXX-K Evo Hypercar Is Like A Fighter Jet On Wheels by Spaxon(f): 7:35am On Nov 07, 2017
ASPHALT 8 PLAYERS HAVE SEEN IT BEFORE,

IT SURE IS A BEAST
Re: Ferrari's Newly Unveiled £3m FXX-K Evo Hypercar Is Like A Fighter Jet On Wheels by Skmoda360(m): 7:42am On Nov 07, 2017
kunlesufyan:
Madddddd!!
you are madly in love with it abi?
Re: Ferrari's Newly Unveiled £3m FXX-K Evo Hypercar Is Like A Fighter Jet On Wheels by Skmoda360(m): 8:26am On Nov 07, 2017
Spaxon:
IT SURE IS A BEAST
you sabi the gizzard.
Re: Ferrari's Newly Unveiled £3m FXX-K Evo Hypercar Is Like A Fighter Jet On Wheels by holysaint1(m): 8:29am On Nov 07, 2017
Spaxon:

IT SURE IS A BEAST

Dayummm girl.. Ur beauty truely radiates.. cheesy
Re: Ferrari's Newly Unveiled £3m FXX-K Evo Hypercar Is Like A Fighter Jet On Wheels by cyber5(m): 8:37am On Nov 07, 2017
in this life

i must be successful
Re: Ferrari's Newly Unveiled £3m FXX-K Evo Hypercar Is Like A Fighter Jet On Wheels by Avatarmodest(m): 8:41am On Nov 07, 2017
cstr1000:
Ferrari is a beast mehn.
Those guys have upgraded the German art of car making to a whole different level .
Imagine the science that has gone into that car. Nigeria will not have it in 500 years.
:O wink Bro, not every powerful beast is a German machine.
Ferrari is ITALIAN
Re: Ferrari's Newly Unveiled £3m FXX-K Evo Hypercar Is Like A Fighter Jet On Wheels by Spells(m): 8:47am On Nov 07, 2017
Damn I'm obsessed with this machine
Re: Ferrari's Newly Unveiled £3m FXX-K Evo Hypercar Is Like A Fighter Jet On Wheels by cstr1000: 8:49am On Nov 07, 2017
:O wink Bro, not every powerful beast is a German machine.
Ferrari is ITALIAN
I know it is Italian. I didn't state otherwise.
I said they have upgraded the german art of car making.
Re: Ferrari's Newly Unveiled £3m FXX-K Evo Hypercar Is Like A Fighter Jet On Wheels by Nobody: 8:52am On Nov 07, 2017
The car is a best no doubts but I Trust Nigerians.

Its only individuals without families and those that pray not to have a family that will buy this.
£3m to buy a car, and na only me go dey inside. If i wan travel go East nko with my wife and kids?
The same £3m will get me a Toyota Prado 2016 brand new coupled with a Honda Pilot 2014 model, brand new too.

1 Like

Re: Ferrari's Newly Unveiled £3m FXX-K Evo Hypercar Is Like A Fighter Jet On Wheels by Kobicove(m): 8:53am On Nov 07, 2017
Why is it not in red colour like most other Ferraris? smiley
Re: Ferrari's Newly Unveiled £3m FXX-K Evo Hypercar Is Like A Fighter Jet On Wheels by Avatarmodest(m): 9:16am On Nov 07, 2017
cstr1000:

I know it is Italian. I didn't state otherwise.
I said they have upgraded the german art of car making.
Alright. I didnt understand you at first.
Buh am sure german are probably planning a comeback beast somewhere. Lol.
Re: Ferrari's Newly Unveiled £3m FXX-K Evo Hypercar Is Like A Fighter Jet On Wheels by Avatarmodest(m): 9:18am On Nov 07, 2017
Kobicove:
Why is it not in red colour like most other Ferraris? smiley
lol... Colour scheme I guess.
I trust Ferrari to have a red coloured version somewhere with a higher stupendious price.
Re: Ferrari's Newly Unveiled £3m FXX-K Evo Hypercar Is Like A Fighter Jet On Wheels by Nobody: 9:28am On Nov 07, 2017
The Fraud and Scam of this world is getting out of hand, that is, if there is a hand. Because if this car is going for GBP3m, we are talking about 3m x 40 instagraming motherfuckkers which is 120 million pounds, an equivalent of US158 million. Do people who make money from sweat, tears and blood spend 3M pounds for a car that will not be allowed to drive on roads ? Hell Yes, only the foolish ones, the mugumagas that are worth being 'Yahoo-d'.

So, if a group of technologically advance minds, plan to pull off a con of US158 million, the best strategy is to build a Ferrari and make it exclusive to so called 40 buyers, vetted from lists of old customers, potential magas and with a silly warning that it will be for race tracks alone, just to conjure an imagination of a super-class of fools, who are so consumed by their egotistic instagramic vendetta that such coins will pilfer into the hands of techie conmen in the name of Ferrari FXX (Fraud Xtra Unknown).

Do not get confused, but the fact that spending 3m pounds on a car that will not be showed up at red carpets, public events, political events and not available to Pastors, Imams and Traditional Rulers and the fact that there are a few free-ways on this planet to pull the speed that this electric-combustion turbo hybrid generates, is one of the most clever legitimate 419 in history that I actually can love to participate.

Earth Humans, we are marvelous. The Gods are jealous of our progress. But we still need common sense.

Inventions of this nature makes me remember, that Humans have a date with Time and Space, always fighting inertia with their little Time Machines.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ferrari's Newly Unveiled £3m FXX-K Evo Hypercar Is Like A Fighter Jet On Wheels by hurlanrewaju(m): 9:37am On Nov 07, 2017
pls can I pay on delivery
Re: Ferrari's Newly Unveiled £3m FXX-K Evo Hypercar Is Like A Fighter Jet On Wheels by 989900: 9:42am On Nov 07, 2017
CocoBee:
Ferrari. It has the nicest loud sound you'll ever hear till you die. One of the world's baddest beasts on the planet. Terrorizing every car in the industry with its speed of light and sound from the exhausts.

I'm in love!

I replicated something similar with my old BMW E34 Alpina touring with altered exhausts.

I'm a sucker for the roar.

1 Like

Re: Ferrari's Newly Unveiled £3m FXX-K Evo Hypercar Is Like A Fighter Jet On Wheels by 989900: 9:51am On Nov 07, 2017
Billyonaire:
The Fraud and Scam of this world is getting out of hand, that is, if there is a hand. Because if this car is going for GBP3m, we are talking about 3m x 40 instagraming motherfuckkers which is 120 million pounds, an equivalent of US158 million. Do people who make money from sweat, tears and blood spend 3M pounds for a car that will not be allowed to drive on roads ? Hell Yes, only the foolish ones, the mugumagas that are worth being 'Yahoo-d'.

So, if a group of technologically advance minds, plan to pull off a con of US158 million, the best strategy is to build a Ferrari and make it exclusive to so called 40 buyers, vetted from lists of old customers, potential magas and with a silly warning that it will be for race tracks alone, just to conjure an imagination of a super-class of fools, who are so consumed by their egotistic instagramic vendetta that such coins will pilfer into the hands of techie conmen in the name of Ferrari FXX (Fraud Xtra Unknown).

Do not get confused, but the fact that spending 3m pounds on a car that will not be showed up at red carpets, public events, political events and not available to Pastors, Imams and Traditional Rulers and the fact are few free ways on this planet to pull the speed that this electric-combustion turbo hybrid is one of the most clever legitimate 419 in history that I actually can love to participate.

Earth Humans, we are marvelous. The Gods are jealous of our progress. But we still need common sense.

Inventions of this nature makes me remember, that Humans have a date with Time and Space, always fighting inertia with their little Time Machines.

I rarely agree with you, but you're so right.

But I wan fall Mugu, I'd rent this beast and the Bugatti Chiron for a weekend each if I could.

Don't see me ever buying it though, even if I rich pass Bill Gates.
Re: Ferrari's Newly Unveiled £3m FXX-K Evo Hypercar Is Like A Fighter Jet On Wheels by Nobody: 10:01am On Nov 07, 2017
989900:

I rarely agree with you, but you're so right.

But I wan fall Mugu, I'd rent this beast and the Bugatti Chiron for a weekend each if I could.

Don't see me ever buying it though, even if I rich pass Bill Gates.

Not many people agree with me always, cos my opinions are mine to keep. Renting those machines are a great way to 'experience' them temporary, but just last week, I got fed up always having to spend money on expensive SUVs every other year and ofcourse upgraded versions of mobile hardwares that I decided, that henceforth, I will have to design my own Car and and patent it, then have the manufacturers build according to specification, and I will choose all the materials needed to get the car to the standard I want. Then I can keep the car for the rest of my life. I do not see the rational behind changing cars all of the time, instead of building a standard machine with upgrade-able modular components.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ferrari's Newly Unveiled £3m FXX-K Evo Hypercar Is Like A Fighter Jet On Wheels by eunisam: 10:01am On Nov 07, 2017
I don't need fast cars, please where are my rushing to?
Re: Ferrari's Newly Unveiled £3m FXX-K Evo Hypercar Is Like A Fighter Jet On Wheels by skydeexie(m): 10:17am On Nov 07, 2017
"Ferrari's Newly Unveiled £3m FXX-K Evo Hypercar Is Like A Fighter Jet On Wheels"

Superior Craftsmanship and Good Engineering Sense! Simply unbelievably Awesome!!!

However, 'The beautiful ones are not yet born' Go Ferrari, go for it!!!
Re: Ferrari's Newly Unveiled £3m FXX-K Evo Hypercar Is Like A Fighter Jet On Wheels by Cuteamigo1(m): 10:17am On Nov 07, 2017
one thing i hate about this hypercars is that once you start driving them, you will always and i mean always need to be repearing something and they aint cheap to fix. more like hyper headache to me.

1 Like

Re: Ferrari's Newly Unveiled £3m FXX-K Evo Hypercar Is Like A Fighter Jet On Wheels by wtfCode: 10:22am On Nov 07, 2017
cstr1000:
Ferrari is a beast mehn.
Those guys have upgraded the German art of car making to a whole different level .
Imagine the science that has gone into that car. Nigeria will not have it in 500 years.
german or italian?

What i love most about supercars is not mainly about the exterior design,but the performance, sound n interior decor.

Mercedez alone won my heart, 2010 c63 was my first love.
Re: Ferrari's Newly Unveiled £3m FXX-K Evo Hypercar Is Like A Fighter Jet On Wheels by Avatarmodest(m): 10:24am On Nov 07, 2017
Cuteamigo1:
one thing i hate about this hypercars is that once you start driving them, you will always and i mean always need to be repearing something and they aint cheap to fix. more like hyper headache to me.
Lol...you own one bro? Lemme buy it first. We'll know hw to manage the repair.
Re: Ferrari's Newly Unveiled £3m FXX-K Evo Hypercar Is Like A Fighter Jet On Wheels by Cuteamigo1(m): 10:34am On Nov 07, 2017
Lol...you own one bro? Lemme buy it first. We'll know hw to manage the repair.
am a car freak bro i watch alot of car shows to come to this conclusion. this is not my opinion but the opinion of those who fix this cars and those people that own them. this is a hyper car and you cant buy it with the nigerian mebtality that you will only make major repairs after 4 or 5 years. this is a car that requires rigorous maintenance culture and deep pockets. the last i check ferari engineers earn 200 usd per hour when working on your car.
Re: Ferrari's Newly Unveiled £3m FXX-K Evo Hypercar Is Like A Fighter Jet On Wheels by Groovenaija360(m): 10:36am On Nov 07, 2017
shocked shocked shocked Oya Davido get in here
Re: Ferrari's Newly Unveiled £3m FXX-K Evo Hypercar Is Like A Fighter Jet On Wheels by Nobody: 10:37am On Nov 07, 2017
NairalandSARS:
Breathtaking

Nairalandsars

Brother,
Since I don't want to derail my thread, and I don't want to jump to any conclusion, let me first ask what that word...."mtcheww" or whatever means?
Re: Ferrari's Newly Unveiled £3m FXX-K Evo Hypercar Is Like A Fighter Jet On Wheels by Avatarmodest(m): 10:39am On Nov 07, 2017
Cuteamigo1:

the last i check ferari engineers earn 200 usd per hour when working on your car.
WTF!! I think I just found my calling.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What You Should Know About Tricycle Ambulances In Nigeria And Africa- Photos / Check Out The 36-inch Hubless Motorbike With A 300hp Rolls-Royce Aircraft Engine / The $450,000 Ford GT Originally Owned By Pro-wrestler John Cena Sells For $1.5m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.