Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,001 members, 7,821,507 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:03 PM

Bola Tinubu Discloses Cause Of Son’s Death - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bola Tinubu Discloses Cause Of Son’s Death (67170 Views)

Diekolola Olatanwa Osa-Avielele Dies After Birth Of Son In US / Ba’a Idirisa Killed! Muhammed Yusuf's Son's Death Divides Boko Haram / Jide Tinubu: Nigerians Criticize Obaseki Over Statement On Tinubu's Son Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bola Tinubu Discloses Cause Of Son’s Death by davodyguy: 9:25pm On Nov 03, 2017
Re: Bola Tinubu Discloses Cause Of Son’s Death by Alonso91(m): 9:26pm On Nov 03, 2017
Seriously serious
Re: Bola Tinubu Discloses Cause Of Son’s Death by congorasta: 9:26pm On Nov 03, 2017
story
Re: Bola Tinubu Discloses Cause Of Son’s Death by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:28pm On Nov 03, 2017
Cardiac Arrest, God save us, please someone pass me my water melon
Re: Bola Tinubu Discloses Cause Of Son’s Death by izzykingsley(m): 9:28pm On Nov 03, 2017
Death is inevitable.........all man must pay their price
Re: Bola Tinubu Discloses Cause Of Son’s Death by muller101(m): 9:33pm On Nov 03, 2017
Tell him.

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Discloses Cause Of Son’s Death by kingDELE(m): 9:33pm On Nov 03, 2017
1nigeriamyfoot:
'A kii gbin alubosa ko hu efo, ohun ti a ba gbin ni a o ka'

I have no sympathy for Tinubu because he has made many families cries in the past, he just tasted the sour food he's giving other people.

Any other politicians who makes lives unbearable for Nigerians will cry this year. Iseeeeeeeeee
that is it bruh.

Many times, we lay curse on dis thieves.

When d curse start to manifest, we start showing nonsense sympathy.

Mesef no pity am at all.

2 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Discloses Cause Of Son’s Death by teacherbim(f): 9:35pm On Nov 03, 2017
But why is it that when an influential person looses some one or has problem Nigerians term it as ritual or Karma?
Re: Bola Tinubu Discloses Cause Of Son’s Death by adetolaanthony: 9:41pm On Nov 03, 2017
My condolences. Only God knows

Re: Bola Tinubu Discloses Cause Of Son’s Death by Ishilove: 9:42pm On Nov 03, 2017
Cardiac arrest my arse. We all know his death wasn't by natural or biological causes.

Quite tragic.
Re: Bola Tinubu Discloses Cause Of Son’s Death by Nobody: 9:46pm On Nov 03, 2017
APC bad governance killed him, after receiving numerous complaints from frustrated electorates on daily basis concerning his dad's APC corrupt government.

If APC wants to uses Tinubu to play sympathy propagandist for 2019 elections, it won't work.

2 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Discloses Cause Of Son’s Death by tealaw(m): 9:46pm On Nov 03, 2017
God takes d first born children of wicked people.

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Discloses Cause Of Son’s Death by sleeknick: 9:46pm On Nov 03, 2017
The dude was a drug addict. Period. argue with ur private part

2 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Discloses Cause Of Son’s Death by Nobody: 9:52pm On Nov 03, 2017
Keneking:

What is covering zombie?
A zombie that covers his or her private part when doing the Michael Jakson moon walk dance.
Re: Bola Tinubu Discloses Cause Of Son’s Death by Austinoiz(m): 10:04pm On Nov 03, 2017
1nigeriamyfoot:

I have no sympathy for Tinubu because he has made many families cries in the past, he just tasted the sour food he's giving other people.

Any other politicians who makes lives unbearable for Nigerians will cry this year. Iseeeeeeeeee

It's one thing to be instable psyche-wise, it's another to manifest it. So congrats for letting us know your case is of the advanced level.
Re: Bola Tinubu Discloses Cause Of Son’s Death by KidsNEXTdoor: 10:09pm On Nov 03, 2017
Keneking:

What is covering zombie?

grin grin grin grin
Recovering I mean
Re: Bola Tinubu Discloses Cause Of Son’s Death by deltapikin(m): 10:12pm On Nov 03, 2017
BUT WE HAVE A CHOICE WHETHER TO BE GOOD OR BAD,JUST OR UNJUST.

FOOD FOR THOUGHT.
Re: Bola Tinubu Discloses Cause Of Son’s Death by effluxpump(m): 10:19pm On Nov 03, 2017
seunmsg:

Since you know more than the father of the deceased, tell us the truth about his death.
The man used his son to do ritual.. .
Can't you see it. tongue tongue

Re: Bola Tinubu Discloses Cause Of Son’s Death by AnanseK(m): 10:20pm On Nov 03, 2017
Cardiac Arrest is too General as final event in a dying person. I'm sure Mr. Tinubu means Heart Attack which does often lead to cardiac arrest and death.
Re: Bola Tinubu Discloses Cause Of Son’s Death by Ekenzee(m): 10:20pm On Nov 03, 2017
Only God knows....may his soul rest in peace
Re: Bola Tinubu Discloses Cause Of Son’s Death by 1nigeriamyfoot: 10:29pm On Nov 03, 2017
Austinoiz:

It's one thing to be instable psyche-wise, it's another to manifest it. So congrats for letting us know your case is of the advanced level.
I do check peoples past records before replying their mention. Only wretched flat head wawa abuses Yoruba because the wise Igbo don't joke with us. Your are nothing but certified BLOODY INCORRIGIBLE NINCOMPOOP
Re: Bola Tinubu Discloses Cause Of Son’s Death by handsomeyinka(m): 10:29pm On Nov 03, 2017
1nigeriamyfoot:

I support your opinion...meanwhile can you pls tell this present ambode or anbode that tinubu just lost his son..Does he want same condolence this year?...He shouldn't increase the toll fare in lekki cos lagosians ain't smiling...!!

Lagosians will curse him cos this suffering is just too much.

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Discloses Cause Of Son’s Death by Ampo: 10:34pm On Nov 03, 2017
May his soul rest in peace. May God grant the family fortitude to bear to loss
Re: Bola Tinubu Discloses Cause Of Son’s Death by 1nigeriamyfoot: 10:39pm On Nov 03, 2017
handsomeyinka:

I support your opinion...meanwhile can you pls tell this present ambode or anbode that tinubu just lost his son..Does he want same condolence this year?...He shouldn't increase the toll fare in lekki cos lagosians ain't smiling...!!

Lagosians will curse him cos this suffering is just too much.
We go call him grin grin grin honestly, that toll gate is scam not to talk of the sudden crazy increment

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Discloses Cause Of Son’s Death by omogin(f): 10:41pm On Nov 03, 2017
Tinubu has become a dockintor o. Ritual dockintor

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu Discloses Cause Of Son’s Death by stankezzy: 10:46pm On Nov 03, 2017
I suspect 2019

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Discloses Cause Of Son’s Death by Augustap(f): 11:03pm On Nov 03, 2017
Hofbrauhaus:
Who don die don die...make we move on!!
Bros no body dey one place b4 oh, we're not stagnant at all. We no be tinubu grin
Re: Bola Tinubu Discloses Cause Of Son’s Death by juman(m): 11:19pm On Nov 03, 2017
It was just one child died.

I know of a person that two of his brothers died recently because of bad situation in the country.

What is bad if those politicians and their families die altogether.

nigeria became destroyed by few people.

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Discloses Cause Of Son’s Death by BabaIjebuXL(m): 11:26pm On Nov 03, 2017
1nigeriamyfoot:

STFU, we all gonna die.... In one way or the other. Before your open that shit pit of yours put yourself in their shoes.
Re: Bola Tinubu Discloses Cause Of Son’s Death by KLWL(m): 12:06am On Nov 04, 2017
1nigeriamyfoot:

Onijakujaku! Rubbish
Re: Bola Tinubu Discloses Cause Of Son’s Death by valentineuwakwe(m): 12:31am On Nov 04, 2017
I don't understand this sermon and preaching. .person wey don die, Don die go. .life foes on and move on. . .soon pple will think you don use ur pickin head exchange your own to live more

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kano People Refused To Welcome Tinubu After Collecting Our Money - APC Chieftain / Ahmed Indimi And His Pet - A White Lion (Photos) / Jonathan And Buhari Images In 1977: Compare And Contrast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.