Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,953 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:39 AM

Kano People Refused To Welcome Tinubu After Collecting Our Money - APC Chieftain - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kano People Refused To Welcome Tinubu After Collecting Our Money - APC Chieftain (67139 Views)

Portable: I Won't Refund Money APC Paid Me To Campaign For Them, Won't Vote Them / Osun: They Are Collecting Our Money, I Haven't Seen Any Votes - Party Agent / Abuja People Refused To Vote In Local Government Election In FCT (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kano People Refused To Welcome Tinubu After Collecting Our Money - APC Chieftain by SATANICALLY666: 3:45pm On Oct 23, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HtAcdUP8z28

INTERESTING THINGS FROM KANO

This thread has two videos of a member of the APC in Kano. He talks about Tinubu's visit 2 Kano yesterday saying the treatment Tinubu got was an expression of the people's anger at the APC. They collected his money but refused to go out to welcome him.

Q: Do you mean APC should not be voted for in 2023?

A: Of course they must not be voted for. Any poor person who votes for the APC again FOR WHATEVER POSITION, I swear on the day of Judgement God will not be kind to such a person, especially if the person is a northerner.

We formed the APC, we are the ones in power. We have deceived the people. But today even the president's wife is saying they will apologize to Nigerians whether they performed well or not. But why say there is a hole where there is no hole?

PART 2:

pQ: who do you think the people of Nigeria should vote for in 2023?

A: Between me and God, I am not a member of the PDP and I am not going to be PDP, I am a member of the APC. I am talking honestly to anyone who can hear me out there.

THERE IS NO ONE WHO DESERVES THE VOTES OF NIGERIANS AS MUCH AS ALHAJI ATIKU ABUBAKAR. AND THAT IS THE TRUTH OF THR MATTER.

Well, most people in the north feel Buhari's 8 years are a waste for Nigeria and especially Northern Nigeria. So, those who have money to spend in campaigns in the north should feel free to do so, but truth is that Atiku is the overwhelming favourite in the north & he's by no means a pushover anywhere else in the country.

APC has failed everyone & it is fitting for her to be resoundingly defeated in 2023.

The End!

https://twitter.com/WachorZ/status/1584183023419158528?t=aOniC8BzIFdH2tvwUykQLw&s=19

29 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Kano People Refused To Welcome Tinubu After Collecting Our Money - APC Chieftain by successmatters(m): 3:45pm On Oct 23, 2022
grin

Hunter being hunted
Looter being looted

485 Likes 39 Shares

Re: Kano People Refused To Welcome Tinubu After Collecting Our Money - APC Chieftain by taylor88(m): 3:46pm On Oct 23, 2022
Urchins are busy attacking Peter Obi without knowing the entire Northern APC is busy cross-carpeting to PDP

Tinubu betrayed Yoruba just to satisfy north and here they’re teaching him politics

You think Lagos is Nigeria where you do your ritual and sacrifices take hold them hostage

This same Tinubu is against Amotekun bcuz they’re dealing with Killer Herdsmen

Oga Tinubu sold all the Yoruba nation for Northern votes

Even the Katsina home of Buhari has the highest defection of APC members

And Buhari is busy whynning Tinubu for victory cheesy grin

Tinubu go see shege next year

692 Likes 62 Shares

Re: Kano People Refused To Welcome Tinubu After Collecting Our Money - APC Chieftain by cherishmichael: 3:48pm On Oct 23, 2022
Problem no dey finish oo.

Please contact us For your Academic Assignment, Articles, Thesis etc With a satisfying price, tested & assured using TURNITIN Chat us up- see WhatsApp number below (see signature)

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kano People Refused To Welcome Tinubu After Collecting Our Money - APC Chieftain by Igba123: 3:49pm On Oct 23, 2022
Before nko?
Na so e suppose be na. Collect our money from them and remain as obidient as we learned from our momsies

491 Likes 37 Shares

Re: Kano People Refused To Welcome Tinubu After Collecting Our Money - APC Chieftain by Nobody: 3:50pm On Oct 23, 2022
Please stop revealing this, before Tinubu change mind withdraw from contest

Let campaign funds be completely released first grin, Eko money dey sweet die tongue embarassed grin

ATIku is coming

221 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Kano People Refused To Welcome Tinubu After Collecting Our Money - APC Chieftain by Kagd10: 3:51pm On Oct 23, 2022
If you collect Tinubu's money yet continue to hate him, God's wrath will be on your backstabbing self and your children because Tinubu didn't rule you or your Papa. Secondly, it was the Northern who presented Buhari for themselves, including Atiku. Tinubu only supported them hence the Northerners should blame themselves.

Lagos APC is working for instance.

Now, it's the Southern turn.

20 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Kano People Refused To Welcome Tinubu After Collecting Our Money - APC Chieftain by Trinitycian: 3:52pm On Oct 23, 2022
Hahaha, confession time. Garfield1 come o grin

127 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Kano People Refused To Welcome Tinubu After Collecting Our Money - APC Chieftain by Trinitycian: 3:53pm On Oct 23, 2022
Kagd10:
If you collect Tinubu's money yet continue to hate him, God's wrath will be on your backstabbing self and your children because Tinubu didn't rule you or your Papa. Secondly, it was the Northern who presented Buhari for themselves, including Atiku. Tinubu only supported them.

Now, it's the southern turn.

Guy, did they force Tinubu to give them money?

356 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Kano People Refused To Welcome Tinubu After Collecting Our Money - APC Chieftain by garfield1: 3:55pm On Oct 23, 2022
Trinitycian:

Obsession is bad.find your way to yabaleft.after kano votes tinubu,am sure you will open wailing threads like this

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kano People Refused To Welcome Tinubu After Collecting Our Money - APC Chieftain by Foolishbuhari: 3:55pm On Oct 23, 2022
Kagd10:
If you collect Tinubu's money yet continue to hate him, God's wrath will be on your backstabbing self and your children because Tinubu didn't rule you or your Papa. Secondly, it was the Northern who presented Buhari for themselves, including Atiku. Tinubu only supported them.

Cry more!

255 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Kano People Refused To Welcome Tinubu After Collecting Our Money - APC Chieftain by Kagd10: 3:56pm On Oct 23, 2022
Trinitycian:

Guy, did they force Tinubu to give them money?

They could have rejected it, even mocking Tinubu over it. Is that what you have been reduced to? Did Tinubu rule you or your Papa? You dey mad?

Like seriously, Tinubu didn't rule you or your Papa. It was the Northerners who presented Buhari for themselves, including the Atiku. Tinubu only supported them. Hence blame yourselves for it. Lagos APC is working for instance.

12 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Kano People Refused To Welcome Tinubu After Collecting Our Money - APC Chieftain by Trinitycian: 3:56pm On Oct 23, 2022
garfield1:

Obsession is bad.find your way to yabaleft.after kano votes tinubu,am sure you will open wailing threads like this

Obsession? E dun dey pepper you shey ? grin

122 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Kano People Refused To Welcome Tinubu After Collecting Our Money - APC Chieftain by lhordspy: 3:56pm On Oct 23, 2022
Emma ik ummeh

That is the name of the person that post the fake video.

Who takes an Nyam!ri serious?

66 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Kano People Refused To Welcome Tinubu After Collecting Our Money - APC Chieftain by kozmicity: 3:57pm On Oct 23, 2022
*clears throat* Corridon, Anigreat, Racoon, Beverlyjean!!!
And lest I forget... [b][/b]grin grin

64 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kano People Refused To Welcome Tinubu After Collecting Our Money - APC Chieftain by Trinitycian: 3:57pm On Oct 23, 2022
Kagd10:

They could have rejected it. The annoying is mocking Tinubu over it. Is that what you have been reduced to? Did Tinubu rule you or your Papa? You dey mad?

Like seriously, Tinubu didn't rule you or your Papa. It was the Northerners who presented Buhari for themselves, including the Atiku. Tinubu only supported them. Hence blame yourself. Lagos APC is working for instance.

Oga, nobody mocked him. Instead, the chieftain is complaining. Abi complain dun become mockery?

150 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Kano People Refused To Welcome Tinubu After Collecting Our Money - APC Chieftain by garfield1: 3:57pm On Oct 23, 2022
Trinitycian:

Obsession? E dun dey pepper you shey ? grin

Bagudu dey pepper Atiku in kebbi

1 Like

Re: Kano People Refused To Welcome Tinubu After Collecting Our Money - APC Chieftain by Prince111111: 3:57pm On Oct 23, 2022
Trinitycian:
bro this Guy go swear for you oo grin

75 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Kano People Refused To Welcome Tinubu After Collecting Our Money - APC Chieftain by Trinitycian: 3:58pm On Oct 23, 2022
Prince111111:
bro this Guy go swear for you oo grin

As e dey pain am, e dey sweet us grin

97 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kano People Refused To Welcome Tinubu After Collecting Our Money - APC Chieftain by Kagd10: 3:59pm On Oct 23, 2022
Trinitycian:

Oga, nobody mocked him. Instead, the chieftain is complaining. Abi complain dun become mockery?

Not mocking him? So what are you doing? Point is if you don't like Tinubu, reject his money. It's simple. If you collect Tinubu's money yet keep hating on him, God wrath will be on you and your children because Tinubu didn't rule you or your Papa

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kano People Refused To Welcome Tinubu After Collecting Our Money - APC Chieftain by Trinitycian: 3:59pm On Oct 23, 2022
garfield1:

Bagudu dey pepper Atiku in kebbi

This guy and delusion, eh! Shey you were jubilating earlier over fake rally pictures? E dun clear, shey? grin

60 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kano People Refused To Welcome Tinubu After Collecting Our Money - APC Chieftain by DasaintHope(m): 4:00pm On Oct 23, 2022
lhordspy:
Emma ik ummeh
You have time to consult with your stup!dity and come up with a defence for your principal.
Truly, I do not envy you urchins, imagine trying to defend failure.

Kagd10:

Tears everywhere. Your tears are delicious. grin grin grin

137 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Kano People Refused To Welcome Tinubu After Collecting Our Money - APC Chieftain by Trinitycian: 4:00pm On Oct 23, 2022
Kagd10:

Not mocking him? So what are you doing? Point is to if you don't like Tinubu, reject his money. It's simple. If you collect Tinubu's money yet keep hating on him, God wrath will be on you and your children because Tinubu didn't rule you or your Papa

I did not collect shi shi from Tinubu, so I can mock him all I want.

My point is it's not those that collected his money that are mocking him. So rest.

66 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kano People Refused To Welcome Tinubu After Collecting Our Money - APC Chieftain by garfield1: 4:01pm On Oct 23, 2022
Trinitycian:

This guy and delusion, eh! Shey you were jubilating earlier over fake rally pictures? E dun clear, shey? grin

Kaduna youths almost dealt with atiku.atiku hurriedly ended the rally

3 Likes

Re: Kano People Refused To Welcome Tinubu After Collecting Our Money - APC Chieftain by Honjoshy4u: 4:01pm On Oct 23, 2022
The rain of political irrelevance is already falling on Tinubu. No hope from the S.S and S.E, now no hope in the North.

108 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Kano People Refused To Welcome Tinubu After Collecting Our Money - APC Chieftain by Kagd10: 4:01pm On Oct 23, 2022
Trinitycian:

I did not collect shi shi from Tinubu, so I can mock him all I want.

My point is it's not those that collected his money that are mocking him. So rest.

But your Northern leaders did. Didn't they? You should be mocking your
Northern leaders because they're the ones ruling you yet doing nothing for you, not Tinubu who didn't rule you or your Papa.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kano People Refused To Welcome Tinubu After Collecting Our Money - APC Chieftain by Racoon(m): 4:01pm On Oct 23, 2022
Q: Do you mean APC should not be voted for in 2023?

A: Of course they must not be voted for. Any poor person who votes for the APC again FOR WHATEVER POSITION, I swear on the day of Judgement God will not be kind to such a person, especially if the person is a northerner.

We formed the APC, we are the ones in power. We have deceived the people. But today even the president's wife is saying they will apologize to Nigerians whether they performed well or not.

14 Likes

Re: Kano People Refused To Welcome Tinubu After Collecting Our Money - APC Chieftain by Trinitycian: 4:02pm On Oct 23, 2022
garfield1:

Guy, go rest. You no get talk grin

52 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kano People Refused To Welcome Tinubu After Collecting Our Money - APC Chieftain by Bontafa: 4:03pm On Oct 23, 2022
This is just a sneak peak of what will happen to the pampers man February next year

Moh247 come and wail

86 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kano People Refused To Welcome Tinubu After Collecting Our Money - APC Chieftain by SlavaUkraini: 4:05pm On Oct 23, 2022
Power must remain in the north until further notice....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kano People Refused To Welcome Tinubu After Collecting Our Money - APC Chieftain by Asgard73: 4:05pm On Oct 23, 2022
Atiku has no opposition

Na post Wike era and his Yoruba goons I Dey wait ..

Power to the people
North 2023

W

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kano People Refused To Welcome Tinubu After Collecting Our Money - APC Chieftain by Bontafa: 4:07pm On Oct 23, 2022
garfield1:

E still dey talk.

Asiwaju is feeling the heat e go soon leave you decamp.

Tohhhhh

78 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

What Nigerian Soldiers Saw At Dikwa (some Graphic Photos) / Tinubu's Achievements As Lagos Governor / Bola Tinubu Discloses Cause Of Son’s Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.