Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,209 members, 7,818,706 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:25 PM

Christians Answer This. What Work Must Be Done? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christians Answer This. What Work Must Be Done? (1467 Views)

Christians Answer This Please / Christians, Answer These Questions If You Can / Christians, Come And Answer This Question. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christians Answer This. What Work Must Be Done? by orisa37: 8:00am On Nov 05, 2017
Work of Life!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Christians Answer This. What Work Must Be Done? by vaxx: 8:05am On Nov 05, 2017
ScienceWatch:
This may interest you as a student of experiential reasoning. It is now 1am and I Am watching thousands of international pastors line up to attend a pastors conference and learn from TB JOSHUA. It is most valuable to learn what a global audience have to say about the same experience.
wink
Re: Christians Answer This. What Work Must Be Done? by ScienceWatch: 8:13am On Nov 05, 2017
bloodofthelamb:

THE PROMISES OF CHRIST JESUS ARE LIVING AND ACTIVE TODAY, TOMORROW AND FOREVER. HALLELUYAH!

That is correct Sir. Could you be so kind as to educate the readers on all the promises Jesus made.
Re: Christians Answer This. What Work Must Be Done? by orisa37: 9:31am On Nov 05, 2017
All actions, interactions and movements on our feelings, thinkings and reasonings bearing in Mind that each of us has just 24 hours to execute all of the above.

1 Like

Re: Christians Answer This. What Work Must Be Done? by 1Sharon(f): 1:52pm On Nov 05, 2017
ScienceWatch:
LOL very loud !! This is a good one for Martinez19.
1Sharon, I know that you are using the nickname, Stumpy as a term of endearment. Your compassion for Martinez19 is heart warming.

One day God was handing out free limbs, there were long ques but Martinez19 became impatient and asked an Atheist amputee to hold his place in the line while he go to have a drink in a pub near-by. 4 hours later he came out of the pub mentally and spiritually intoxicated with a bottle of water in his hand, he got back to the line just as he was next to get his limb, but then he started arguing with God.

Martinez19 asked God with slurred speech to prove that he is God by turning his bottle of water into Richelieu Brandy. God remained silent. He then complained that he works long hours as a Security Guard at an institute for the disabled and criticized God for creating the world with long 24hr days. He said he will believe in God if God can change the days to more reasonable 15 hr days. God remained silent.

God remained silent.

You didn't get the joke and realised that I mocked ur god..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Christians Answer This. What Work Must Be Done? by ScienceWatch: 6:18pm On Nov 05, 2017
1Sharon:

You didn't get the joke and realised that I mocked ur god..
Martinez19 aka Stumpy is too wise to mock his secondary creator, while I mock his primary creator the Big Bang and science fiction evolution.
Re: Christians Answer This. What Work Must Be Done? by ScienceWatch: 6:30pm On Nov 05, 2017
orisa37:
All actions, interactions and movements on our feelings, thinkings and reasonings bearing in Mind that each of us has just 24 hours to execute all of the above.
I wonder why Martinez19 asked God to change his day to a
15 hr day with only 6hrs day light and 6hrs per night. He said he wanted to save the balance of 3hrs as backup.
Re: Christians Answer This. What Work Must Be Done? by orisa37: 6:40pm On Nov 05, 2017
Vonderous.
Re: Christians Answer This. What Work Must Be Done? by MrPresident1: 7:42pm On Nov 05, 2017
God is the one that cut off your limbs grin
Re: Christians Answer This. What Work Must Be Done? by butterflyl1on: 7:56pm On Nov 05, 2017
ScienceWatch:
I apologize here for assuming that it was the OP's leg that was amputated. But when I read the OP it was as if he was limping while accusing.

Re: Christians Answer This. What Work Must Be Done? by butterflyl1on: 8:04pm On Nov 05, 2017
ScienceWatch:
The title of the OP's topic should have been ; ATHEISTS ANSWER THIS ; WHAT WORK MUST BE DONE? that way Christians and Muslims can have a good laugh. It is weekend, for God sake lighten up.

My able brother you are just a juggernaut. The force and power you wield is absolutely amazing. Your comments here have been making me laugh like crazy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christians Answer This. What Work Must Be Done? by ScienceWatch: 8:38am On Nov 06, 2017
butterflyl1on:

My able brother you are just a juggernaut. The force and power you wield is absolutely amazing. Your comments here have been making me laugh like crazy.

l was trying to make an INVISIBLE point that only I understand. When you and Vaxx showed that you too understand, I started having fits of uncontrollable laughter.
Re: Christians Answer This. What Work Must Be Done? by ScienceWatch: 11:00am On Nov 06, 2017
butterflyl1on:

Your attachment may not be in the correct format. the pic is not showing/visible.

1 Like

Re: Christians Answer This. What Work Must Be Done? by ScienceWatch: 11:04am On Nov 06, 2017
orisa37:
Vonderous.
Lol, LOL , Driving into the kerb because of uncontrollable laughter !!
Re: Christians Answer This. What Work Must Be Done? by orisa37: 11:19am On Nov 06, 2017
I beg ooo.
Re: Christians Answer This. What Work Must Be Done? by ScienceWatch: 4:44pm On Nov 08, 2017
butterflyl1on:

butterflyl1on, you have a highly developed sense of humor, and explain things I battle with. Your help is needed here to enlighten and build.
Re: Christians Answer This. What Work Must Be Done? by Niflheim(m): 5:07pm On Nov 16, 2017
"It is written, "DONT THROW YOUR PEARLS OF WISDOM TO THE SWINE, THEY WILL REND IT."....................................................Is this the wisdom you were referring to? The christian wisdom?

Re: Christians Answer This. What Work Must Be Done? by Martinez19(m): 5:10pm On Nov 16, 2017
Niflheim:

"It is written, "DONT THROW YOUR PEARLS OF WISDOM TO THE SWINE, THEY WILL REND IT."....................................................Is this the wisdom you were referring to? The christian wisdom?

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked wetin be this o.

1 Like

Re: Christians Answer This. What Work Must Be Done? by Niflheim(m): 5:21pm On Nov 16, 2017
@Martinez19,

I believe the best description would be:.........................................................GULLIBLE AND SILLY FOOLS!!!
Re: Christians Answer This. What Work Must Be Done? by Martinez19(m): 5:22pm On Nov 16, 2017
Niflheim:
@Martinez19,

I believe the best description would be:.........................................................GULLIBLE AND SILLY FOOLS!!!
grin grin grin grin let's just call them christians. The word christian is indeed enough wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Christians Answer This. What Work Must Be Done? by Kobojunkie: 12:08am On Jun 04, 2021
Martinez19:
You guys say faith without works is dead. Suppose I am an amputee and I prayed to God to restore my missing limb and I have great faith, what work must I do so that my faith won't be dead?

Lightblazingnow, hopefulLandlord, catfishbilly, HardMirror, 1Sharon, Johnydon22, akintom, adepeter2027, segunojo866, AgentOfAllah, Niflheim, dalaman, butterflylion aka felixomor, KingEbukasBlog, bennyann, analice107, enilove, 0temAtum, deicide, Sciencewatch, oaroloye, jiggaz, proudgorgeousga etc.
1. Faith actually refers to the acts done in submission to and obedience of God's commandments in our case, the teachings/commandments of Jesus Christ. And so in order to have "great" faith, one simply needs continue in submission and obedience to the Law, Jesus Christ, even as one continues to walk with Him. undecided

2. As far as healing is concerned, while "great" faith is a plus, it is not stated as a requirement. Jesus Christ healed even those who did not believe or know of Him - no faith involved on the part of many of those who He healed. undecided

3. Belief(over doubt), in addition to one's faith is vital for the one who prays, continously, to God for a miracle. undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Of If We All Beg Satan To Make Peace With God... / Bishop Oyedepo Spotted Praying While Passing Through Ota Toll Gate / The METHODIST CHURCH CORNER.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.