Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,206 members, 7,836,015 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:14 PM

I Have Not Declared Any Intention To Run For President - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Have Not Declared Any Intention To Run For President (888 Views)

2023:"I Have Not Made Public, Any Intention To Contest For Any Position" - Umahi / INEC Verdict: We Have Not Declared That Senator Akpabio Has Lost Election / I Have Not Declared To Run For Presidency – Saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Not Declared Any Intention To Run For President by lightblazingnow(m): 6:34pm On Nov 03, 2017
I Have Not Declared Any Intention To Run For President
www.informationng.com

Following reports that former Vice President Atiku Abubakar had declared his intention to run for President in 2019, he has come out to debunk the news.

Former Vice-President Atiku Abubakar has described the video making rounds on social media that he has publicly declared his intention to contest in the 2019 Presidential election as ‘fake news.’

He was seen in the video saying that he is ready to lead the country. In the video, Atiku is seen saying: “I am Atiku Abubakar, the poor boy from Jada, Adamawa state. I am a true democrat, a believer in the rule of law and a fighter for justice and equity. I believe in this country.

“If we work together under a focused and visionary leadership, we will make this country a stable and prosperous nation. I have the vision, the courage, the experience to lead this country. It is time to give back. I am ready to serve.”

However, while debunking the news, Atiku wrote on Twitter: “This #FakeNews is breaking across so many media channels, I’m wondering who sent it to them #Smile.”

http://www.informationng.com/2017/11/not-declared-intention-run-president.html/amp

Re: I Have Not Declared Any Intention To Run For President by lightblazingnow(m): 6:34pm On Nov 03, 2017
Life goes on

True or false, the end will justify the means...

GREATNESS running ETERNALLY
Re: I Have Not Declared Any Intention To Run For President by Nobody: 6:42pm On Nov 03, 2017
Re: I Have Not Declared Any Intention To Run For President by OZAOEKPE(f): 6:43pm On Nov 03, 2017
Atiku must rule us come 2019

1 Like

Re: I Have Not Declared Any Intention To Run For President by kn23h(m): 6:45pm On Nov 03, 2017
OZAOEKPE:
Atiku must rule us come 2019

Why do you want a Northerner to rule you? Why not an Ibo person?

Since the runaway of Kanu, una haven't been able to think straight.

1 Like

Re: I Have Not Declared Any Intention To Run For President by nittroboy(m): 6:54pm On Nov 03, 2017
Another rumourous I hope is dreaming it ,

Looking ahead cheesy
Re: I Have Not Declared Any Intention To Run For President by philcz(m): 6:58pm On Nov 03, 2017
Rule ni Ruler ke
Re: I Have Not Declared Any Intention To Run For President by Nobody: 7:07pm On Nov 03, 2017
Don't worry.....just sit back and enjoy the cost free service cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: I Have Not Declared Any Intention To Run For President by Pierocash(m): 7:11pm On Nov 03, 2017
We arent Kids sir, it is obvious u are running for the office. Who are u deceiving? Abi the the hammer frm PMB don dey make u re-think
Re: I Have Not Declared Any Intention To Run For President by orisa37: 7:40pm On Nov 03, 2017
Nigeria is mentally poor and spiritually wicked.
Re: I Have Not Declared Any Intention To Run For President by lightblazingnow(m): 9:11am On Nov 04, 2017
Big question
Re: I Have Not Declared Any Intention To Run For President by yarimo(m): 10:22am On Nov 04, 2017
Atiku you better not waste your money in 2019 presidential election by contesting , the good and honest nigerians have already settled for BUHARI / OSIBANJO
Re: I Have Not Declared Any Intention To Run For President by lightblazingnow(m): 1:51pm On Nov 04, 2017
Atiku
Re: I Have Not Declared Any Intention To Run For President by Wemabank: 9:27pm On Nov 04, 2017
All this old men sef they will never respect their old age and go and sit in one place . What does atiku want to come and do as naija president. hmm nawa oh
Re: I Have Not Declared Any Intention To Run For President by orisa37: 8:25am On Nov 05, 2017
Where is the Smoke coming from?

(1) (Reply)

#vote And Die : 'JUJU' Placed In Front Of Polling Unit In Anambra [PHOTOS] / Behold Nigeria's President In 2019! / Meet The Man Who Wants To Replace Buhari In 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.