Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,438 members, 7,819,607 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:59 PM

Welcome To Algeria ! ( Pics ) - Travel (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Welcome To Algeria ! ( Pics ) (110407 Views)

Nigerian Man Found Barely Alive In Landing Gear Of Algeria Flight To Paris / Welcome To Abuja, Most Beautiful City In West Africa / How Possible Is Relocating To Algeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Welcome To Algeria ! ( Pics ) by KemjikaEme: 2:28pm On Nov 29, 2017
Ugosample:

LMAO

This old excuse.

Africans, or will i say most Africans live like animals, in a disorganised society, don't have collective will and destroy each other very easily.
The Europeans knew this and set the tribes against each other (they used their weakness against them)

Today, it's still the same old story
And this has nothing much with what Europeans say about us.
If you are called an animal living in a disoriented place, and people come to check, and indeed you live in such manner, many will assume that is the way you are

This is the sort of myth and inferiority complex that some African writers, anthroplogist and historians have tried to erase but it seems like the brainwashed ones still live among us. It is a pity!
I don't think you have enough knowledge about Africa and Europe. Have the Europeans and whites not been at war with each other or have not been involved in some of things you accuse Africans about? Have the Europeans tribes not harmed and fought one another? Have looked at the number of wars and crises amongst Europeans then compare with Africans?
Why do you classify caucasians in absolute supremacy terms?
Have the Africans not established organized civilizations and impressive way of life prior European intrusion and conquest?
The Europeans knew the sort of unity between Africans that was why he orchestrated certain crises the the Hutu-Tutsi genocide through eurocentric propaganda and Hamitic hypthesis.
In Nigeria, they deliberately bequeated power to people they can easily control. Most of the policies they implemented/introduced was just a way of distabilizing Africans. From the imposition of warrant leaders to erasure of republican leadership elsewhere.
In the Kongo Kingdom, Europeans deliberately started off capturing people and created inter-ethnic wars amongst the local population which in turn produced war prisoners as slaves.(Read about it!)
I can go on and on about how these people distabilized organized people.
You are looking at Africans through the prism of european propaganda.
There is no doubt that African leadership have problems but it's important to look at the foundation of your 'animal' postulations.

4 Likes

Re: Welcome To Algeria ! ( Pics ) by KemjikaEme: 2:31pm On Nov 29, 2017
Ugosample:

nope
it does not justify it.
Economic migration or bad leadership is not enough reason to enslave any human being. Keep that in mind!
Re: Welcome To Algeria ! ( Pics ) by Ugosample(m): 2:35pm On Nov 29, 2017
KemjikaEme:

This is the sort of myth and inferiority complex that some African writers, anthroplogist and historians have tried to erase but it seems like the brainwashed ones still live among us. It is a pity!
I don't think you have enough knowledge about Africa and Europe. Have the Europeans and whites not been at war with each other or have not been involved in some of things you accuse Africans about? Have the Europeans tribes not harmed and fought one another? Have looked at the number of wars and crises amongst Europeans then compare with Africans?
Have the Africans not established organized civilizations and impressive way of life prior European intrusion and conquest?
The Europeans knew the sort of unity between Africans that was why he orchestrated certain crises the the Hutu-Tutsi genocide through eurocentric propaganda and Hamitic hypthesis.
In Nigeria, they deliberately bequeated power to people they can easily control.
In the Kongo Kingdom, Europeans deliberately started off capturing people and created inter-ethnic wars amongst the local population which in turn produced war prisoners as slaves.(Read about it!)
There is no doubt that African leadership have problems but it's important to look at the foundation of your 'animal' postulations.

When you have been exposed to how terrible this continent has become, then you will understand better

I used to think like you, until I did a lot of travel and work amongst Africans, visiting their museums and hearing from the horse's mouth how their ancestors sold them out, and the descendants of these ancestors are still selling them out and are in the elite class in these countries

but to people like you, Africans can never do wrong grin grin

only if you knew

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Algeria ! ( Pics ) by Ugosample(m): 2:41pm On Nov 29, 2017
KemjikaEme:

In Nigeria, they deliberately bequeated power to people they can easily control. Most of the policies they implemented/introduced was just a way of distabilizing Africans. From the imposition of warrant leaders to erasure of republican leadership elsewhere.

I'm an avid reader of history too, so save me that bullshit about African a being United.
They were never.

The Hutus and the Tutsi had bad blood before the Europeans came, they capitalized on it.

The dahomey warriors raided Yoruba land to steal black men like them to sell to the Dutch at the coast of ouidah

Seseko and that other criminal sold lumumba out because they were power hungry.

In French Africa, many of them are ready to sell their president out for favours, with the exception of Bénin and Guinea Conakry (i respect them for that)

Only if you have a clue on how Africans are still selling their countries off for a pittance, you will not be talking like this.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Welcome To Algeria ! ( Pics ) by Ugosample(m): 2:42pm On Nov 29, 2017
Let's not derail this beautiful thread.

This thread is about Algeria, not Sub Saharan Africans that have refused to have sense

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Welcome To Algeria ! ( Pics ) by KemjikaEme: 3:11pm On Nov 29, 2017
Ugosample:

I'm an avid reader of history too, so save me that bullshit about African a being United.
They were never.

The Hutus and the Tutsi had bad blood before the Europeans came, they capitalized on it.

The dahomey warriors raided Yoruba land to steal black men like them to sell to the Dutch at the coast of ouidah

Seseko and that other criminal sold lumumba out because they were power hungry.

In French Africa, many of them are ready to sell their president out for favours, with the exception of Bénin and Guinea Conakry (i respect them for that)

Only if you have a clue on how Africans are still selling their countries off for a pittance, you will not be talking like this.

I don't think i painted African as an utopia before Europeans came,i stressed on the fact that Africans are humans and organized themselves in different civilizations prior slave trade and colonization.
There is no doubt that the conquerors always tell the story of their conquest by vilifying Africans yet refuse to acknowledge the part they played when they intentionally introduced slavery and distabilized African way of life.
The problem with you is that you
see the Europeans as saints and angels in their native homes and dealings with Africa.
Are you trying to say Europeans don't have bad blood/prejudice, didn't fight each other and other things you accuse Africans of. Or is it because other races were not opportuned to exploit certain loopholes?
Inferiority complex at it's best!
Perhaps,you don't know that the Europeans influenced and fuled the aforementioned crises in your writeup.
Re: Welcome To Algeria ! ( Pics ) by Nobody: 3:20pm On Nov 29, 2017
KemjikaEme:

You may deny the charge but that doesn't change what is happening in Libya and most North African countries. #stopslavery

you forget something important thing here , Libya is in war no gouvernment no official army , no control , only armed groups, drug traffickers, terrorist smugglers ! only fools go to a country like that ! It is as if European tourists go to northern Nigeria when Boko Haram controlled northern Nigeria and was surprised to be kidnapped.

I would add that the time of Gaddafi, sub Saharan was very well welcomed and find work easily in Libya .

so lets not derail my thread with hate and racism

4 Likes

Re: Welcome To Algeria ! ( Pics ) by KemjikaEme: 3:21pm On Nov 29, 2017
Ugosample:
Let's not derail this beautiful thread.

This thread is about Algeria, not Sub Saharan Africans that have refused to have sense
Will the Black man be allowed to post on a Libyan and Algerian Forum without a slur and racist words thrown at him? You do know they have racist words for blacks which they use at will.
No, i'm not one of those that worship Arabized berbers and White men and adore their 'beautiful thread' when they continue to treat economic migrants like sh*t.
This Libyan slave trade has received an outpour of Global condemnation but an African still believe the migrants deserve the treatment as a result of what's going on in their countries which is no fault of theirs.
Yes, our leaders ought to sit up but human beings both black and white don't deserve this tortue for any particular reason. Pathetic!

4 Likes

Re: Welcome To Algeria ! ( Pics ) by KemjikaEme: 3:26pm On Nov 29, 2017
Algerian1:

you forget something important thing here , Libya is in war no gouvernment no official army , no control , only armed groups, drug traffickers, terrorist smugglers ! only fools go to a country like that ! It is as if European tourists go to northern Nigeria when Boko Haram controlled northern Nigeria and was surprised to be kidnapped.

I would add that the time of Gaddafi, sub Saharan was very well acceuuilli and find work easily in Libya
No point replying me or attempting to respond to my post.
Gaddafi or not, North Africans are racist and hostile to Black people. Black people have always been seen as subhumans in your society
It is a big part of your history,period!

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Algeria ! ( Pics ) by Nobody: 3:35pm On Nov 29, 2017
KemjikaEme:

No point replying me or attempting to respond to my post.
Gaddafi or not, North Africans are racist and hostile to Black people. Black people have always been seen as subhumans in your society
It is a big part of your history,period!

sorry but the only hostile , racist and full of hate that i can see in this thread its you with your posts !

this thread is about algeria and travel , you can open your own thread to discuss hate and racism and your hostility for north african and other races you dont like or better go to north african forums and post there pics about nigeria you will see the difference and maybe it will cure you from your racist disease

4 Likes

Re: Welcome To Algeria ! ( Pics ) by KemjikaEme: 4:16pm On Nov 29, 2017
Algerian1:

sorry but the only hostile , racist and full of hate that i can see in this thread its you with your posts !

this thread is about algeria and travel , you can open your own thread to discuss hate and racism and your hostility for north african and other races you dont like or better go to north african forums and post there pics about nigeria you will see the difference and maybe it will cure you from your racist disease
Lol! Look at a North African that has never acknowledged, called out or condemned what is going on in Libya and North Africa calling me racist because i called out the racist situation in his region. The fact that North Africans hate blacks cannot be hidden or overexaggeration,there is a fundamental problem is you all still regard Black Africans as slaves.
The Admins ought to remove you from this forum,you don't deserve the privildedge at all. No point glorifying your country on a Nigerian thread when your country men sell off the same Nigerians as slaves.
Stop justifying evil!

3 Likes

Re: Welcome To Algeria ! ( Pics ) by Nobody: 5:40pm On Nov 29, 2017
Hamma public garden and metro entrance , Algiers

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Welcome To Algeria ! ( Pics ) by Nobody: 5:43pm On Nov 29, 2017
Algiers

4 Likes

Re: Welcome To Algeria ! ( Pics ) by Ugosample(m): 6:13pm On Nov 29, 2017
KemjikaEme:

I don't think i painted African as an utopia before Europeans came,i stressed on the fact that Africans are humans and organized themselves in different civilizations prior slave trade and colonization.
There is no doubt that the conquerors always tell the story of their conquest by vilifying Africans yet refuse to acknowledge the part they played when they intentionally introduced slavery and distabilized African way of life.
The problem with you is that you
see the Europeans as saints and angels in their native homes and dealings with Africa.
Are you trying to say Europeans don't have bad blood/prejudice, didn't fight each other and other things you accuse Africans of. Or is it because other races were not opportuned to exploit certain loopholes?
Inferiority complex at it's best!
Perhaps,you don't know that the Europeans influenced and fuled the aforementioned crises in your writeup.

You are the one refusing to acknowledge the ignoble role Africans played in the slsve trade and colonialism.

As an Igbo man, I well know how the Aro confederacy sold us out.
This was told by my ancestors and passed down to us, is it the Europeans that told my ancestors to tell that story?

Go to the museum in Ouidah, there is clear evidence that the kings sold them out. Go there and see

Go to Cape Coast, you will see the same thing.

If not that they did not allow me take photos, or record the guide, I would have posted it for you here

Africans had more role to play than you think

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Algeria ! ( Pics ) by Ugosample(m): 6:16pm On Nov 29, 2017
KemjikaEme:

Will the Black man be allowed to post on a Libyan and Algerian Forum without a slur and racist words thrown at him? You do know they have racist words for blacks which they use at will.
No, i'm not one of those that worship Arabized berbers and White men and adore their 'beautiful thread' when they continue to treat economic migrants like sh*t.
This Libyan slave trade has received an outpour of Global condemnation but an African still believe the migrants deserve the treatment as a result of what's going on in their countries which is no fault of theirs.
Yes, our leaders ought to sit up but human beings both black and white don't deserve this tortue for any particular reason. Pathetic!

Where in this post did I say that the black migrants deserve what they are facing

You really have a problem with comprehension, or you are still very emotional about what is happening.
What I have said is the cause, and the solution is for African governments to be more responsible

That has been what I have been trying to say.
Re: Welcome To Algeria ! ( Pics ) by KemjikaEme: 6:24pm On Nov 29, 2017
Ugosample:

You are the one refusing to acknowledge the ignoble role Africans played in the slsve trade and colonialism.

As an Igbo man, I well know how the Aro confederacy sold us out.
This was told by my ancestors and passed down to us, is it the Europeans that told my ancestors to tell that story?

Go to the museum in Ouidah, there is clear evidence that the kings sold them out. Go there and see

Go to Cape Coast, you will see the same thing.

If not that they did not allow me take photos, or record the guide, I would have posted it for you here

Africans had more role to play than you think
I don't think we are still arguing about that, my premise is centered on the fundamental circumstances surrounding the origin of slavery and colonialism in West/Central Africa introduced by other races.
From kidnapping of free men, to deliberate creation of wars and strife which produced war prisoners,to legalization of slavery through racist interpretation of the bible and scientific racism.
Then to colonialization, neocolonialism, looting of African resources and destruction of African civilization post slavery, to apartheid, discrimination and evil segregation in the diaspora.
Has the white man ever acknowledged his own role in the destruction of Africa? That is the point.

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Algeria ! ( Pics ) by KemjikaEme: 6:27pm On Nov 29, 2017
Ugosample:

Where in this post did I say that the black migrants deserve what they are facing

You really have a problem with comprehension, or you are still very emotional about what is happening.
What I have said is the cause, and the solution is for African governments to be more responsible

That has been what I have been trying to say.
Those African don't have sense', why did they migrate' 'Live like animals', etc is just victimizing the victims of this dastardly problem without condemning it in totality.

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Algeria ! ( Pics ) by emmysoftyou: 10:58am On Dec 03, 2017
sukkot:
lol brah, i am not going to let you lure these disillusioned nigerian youths to go get killed in algeria. why are you posting this on a nigeria website ? what is your agenda ? are you looking for slaves in algeria ? lmao

https://www.middleeastmonitor.com/20170622-algerians-slammed-for-racist-abuse-of-sub-saharan-migrants/
spot on. Nigerian re gullible tho he may have a good intention.

2 Likes

Re: Welcome To Algeria ! ( Pics ) by Nobody: 11:14am On Dec 03, 2017
snow start falling this days cool

*pic of last year 2016

2 Likes

Re: Welcome To Algeria ! ( Pics ) by Nobody: 8:56am On Dec 14, 2017
sahara

4 Likes

Re: Welcome To Algeria ! ( Pics ) by Nobody: 8:59am On Dec 14, 2017
Setif

3 Likes

Re: Welcome To Algeria ! ( Pics ) by lonlytroy(m): 11:32pm On Dec 15, 2017
KemjikaEme:
These North Africans are the most racist group of people in Africa and the world.
Just take a look at the mess and crises going on in Libya!
When is the search for greener pastures an opportunity to enslave black Africans.
Is there any reason on earth that justifies the hatred and savagery actions melted out on those black migrants.
Racism and hatred of Black skin is not a new phenomenon in North Africa,it is a part of their history and they don't hide that fact.

Believe me Europeans have one in the new slave trade deal in Libya
They want to scare Africans from coming to Europe by all means

Can someone live as an illegal immigrant In Algeria
Re: Welcome To Algeria ! ( Pics ) by popizaino(m): 5:26pm On Dec 18, 2017
sukkot:
lmao cant blame em. then we have people like me, the collateral damage suffering from all the hatred induced by all the black atrocities. a nigga like me cant have a peaceful life because negros have spoilt our reputation all over the world. ahh well it is what it is. black is still the supreme race tho. we just in the dark ages. i wouldnt choose any other color. i love my beautiful silky rich brown skin. even the bible tells you the black man is superior if you read it well.
This is deep.
Re: Welcome To Algeria ! ( Pics ) by Nobody: 5:05pm On Dec 19, 2017
christmas market Algiers this days

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Welcome To Algeria ! ( Pics ) by Better9jaa: 5:37pm On Dec 19, 2017
Algerian1:
nemesis4u itadakimasu grin
Are this random pictures or models?
Re: Welcome To Algeria ! ( Pics ) by Nobody: 6:01pm On Dec 19, 2017
Better9jaa:
Are this random pictures or models?

not models , found on facebook page , of couse have shared those I find beautiful grin

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Algeria ! ( Pics ) by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jan 09, 2018
This Days Snow fall in the Algerian Sahara

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Welcome To Algeria ! ( Pics ) by nuellag: 11:59am On Mar 09, 2018
please how much can it cost me to come to Algeria by road? because am making a plan of it?
Re: Welcome To Algeria ! ( Pics ) by menacity(m): 6:06pm On Mar 18, 2018
larrynakel:
Yea..everything about Algeria is European standard..my immediate younger brother lives there..

What does he do over there?hope they dont do racism to him
Re: Welcome To Algeria ! ( Pics ) by nuellag: 11:33am On Mar 19, 2018
hello
friend...
pls how can someone exchange Nigerian money to Algeria currency while you are traveling to the country?
I'm asking because my brother wants to travel to Algeria soon, so he's asking of how he can change his money he's traveling by road from Niger
pls I will like you to reply me
thanks
Re: Welcome To Algeria ! ( Pics ) by lastempero: 3:01pm On Mar 20, 2018
Algerian1:

Algeria had a rich history from prehistory and we had many civilisations , kingdoms and colonizers that passed on these lands , from phenicians , Romans, Byzantines, Vandals, Arabs, Spanish, turkish Ottoman and French to finish , and each one remained for centuries and left its traces in the architecture of the cities .

So who are the aborigines in Algeria,Arabs or some other tribes?
Re: Welcome To Algeria ! ( Pics ) by Kingsley1000(m): 3:19pm On Mar 20, 2018
nuellag:
hello
friend...
pls how can someone exchange Nigerian money to Algeria currency while you are traveling to the country?
I'm asking because my brother wants to travel to Algeria soon, so he's asking of how he can change his money he's traveling by road from Niger
pls I will like you to reply me
thanks
TRAVELING BY ROAD I THOUGHT IT'S ILLEGAL.do you need international passport or visa wc they will issue u at the border if u're going by road? how many days will it take u from nigeria to algeria?is there jobs for blacks there

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (23) (Reply)

How To Send WAEC Results To WES / Zimbabweans React To Nigerian High-Speed Train / Norway: The Most Beautiful Country On Earth? The Amazing Landscape (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.