Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,197 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:22 AM

Is This Vehicle Rubber Tyre The Future Of Tyres - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Is This Vehicle Rubber Tyre The Future Of Tyres (21408 Views)

Swapping Of Tyres And Rims / What's Wrong With This Vehicle? / Borno, Home Of Peace: Can You Spot The Irony Of This Vehicle Number Plate? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is This Vehicle Rubber Tyre The Future Of Tyres by joe4christ(m): 7:44am On Nov 09, 2017
I subscribe to the future. The future is here now!
Re: Is This Vehicle Rubber Tyre The Future Of Tyres by oz4real83(m): 7:44am On Nov 09, 2017
This kind of tyre will create unemployment for vulcanisers. U dont need to inflate or pump it and can't be deflated by sharp objects like nails. It will save cost for the users. Nice development.
Re: Is This Vehicle Rubber Tyre The Future Of Tyres by kenex4ever(m): 7:44am On Nov 09, 2017
Cuteamigo1:
will it survive at high speeds?
dats its demerit

It's bullet proof

1 Like

Re: Is This Vehicle Rubber Tyre The Future Of Tyres by Nobody: 7:45am On Nov 09, 2017
Wow!!!
Re: Is This Vehicle Rubber Tyre The Future Of Tyres by sisisioge: 7:45am On Nov 09, 2017
kenex4ever:
no

Dats a bullet proof tyre.
It can't speed like normal tyres

Really? Bullets can't penetrate it? Awesome!
Re: Is This Vehicle Rubber Tyre The Future Of Tyres by Nobody: 7:45am On Nov 09, 2017
Re: Is This Vehicle Rubber Tyre The Future Of Tyres by ogbiwa: 7:46am On Nov 09, 2017
These are the kind of innovations I like to see. Good thinking, good result.
Though I worry about air kinetics issue. Anything with openings on a car's body (like open windows) has tendency to drag the car's motion thus putting more stress on the engine. And this design that looks like the inside of an air filter has more tendency to trap air for longer at top speeds.
Re: Is This Vehicle Rubber Tyre The Future Of Tyres by wildchild02: 7:46am On Nov 09, 2017
No time, technology and innovation are fast evolving

Check my signature to order your football jerseys and get it customized FREE OF CHARGE
Re: Is This Vehicle Rubber Tyre The Future Of Tyres by Chido052(m): 7:48am On Nov 09, 2017
How will I wash this one now? With toothbrush?
Re: Is This Vehicle Rubber Tyre The Future Of Tyres by GIDIBANKZ(m): 7:51am On Nov 09, 2017
Spaxon:
IT LOOKS COOL. IM NOT SURE THIS ONE CAN SURVIVE ROUGH TERRAINS IN NIGERIA SHA..
BUT IF U ASK ME?? na who I go ask
BECUASE SOME PEOPLE JUST LOVE BRAKING HARD, IT MIGHT CAUSE WEAR N TEAR.... just saying tho.

You just Said rubbish i swear

1 Like

Re: Is This Vehicle Rubber Tyre The Future Of Tyres by Diamondcrown97(m): 7:53am On Nov 09, 2017
I bought one yesterday for my Prado 2018 edition, don't mind me am buying it small small I don't have such big money to buy everything at once now....
Re: Is This Vehicle Rubber Tyre The Future Of Tyres by Spaxon(f): 7:54am On Nov 09, 2017
GIDIBANKZ:

You just Said rubbish i swear
are u a rubbish detector cheesy
Re: Is This Vehicle Rubber Tyre The Future Of Tyres by hanassholesolo: 7:57am On Nov 09, 2017
might put forcanizers out of business.
Re: Is This Vehicle Rubber Tyre The Future Of Tyres by Marvellouzkk(f): 8:00am On Nov 09, 2017
This is not good for business at all in Nigeria especially those doing business from Ibadan who are used to overloading their vehicles
Re: Is This Vehicle Rubber Tyre The Future Of Tyres by Justdare: 8:04am On Nov 09, 2017
Haaaaa!!!
Ibosi oooo!!!
Baba Gani the "foganisa" is out of business.
Re: Is This Vehicle Rubber Tyre The Future Of Tyres by psalmson001: 8:04am On Nov 09, 2017
Cuteamigo1:
will it survive at high speeds?

My thoughts exactly.

1 Like

Re: Is This Vehicle Rubber Tyre The Future Of Tyres by kenex4ever(m): 8:07am On Nov 09, 2017
sisisioge:

Really? Bullets can't penetrate it? Awesome!

Bullets can't stop it from continuing its journey but it may penetrate.

It's like an elastic net so even if one or more of those links get(s) affected, it won't deter d others
Re: Is This Vehicle Rubber Tyre The Future Of Tyres by Mrkumareze(m): 8:07am On Nov 09, 2017
If naija mould enter this one na only rod fit commot am
Re: Is This Vehicle Rubber Tyre The Future Of Tyres by sisisioge: 8:22am On Nov 09, 2017
kenex4ever:

Bullets can't stop it from continuing its journey but it may penetrate.

It's like an elastic net so even if one or more of those links get(s) affected, it won't deter d others

Cool.
Re: Is This Vehicle Rubber Tyre The Future Of Tyres by nairalandbuzz(m): 8:32am On Nov 09, 2017
mictima:
on good roads, i guess!

Best for bad roads cos you wont feel the bumbs much
Re: Is This Vehicle Rubber Tyre The Future Of Tyres by Jeezuzpick(m): 8:47am On Nov 09, 2017
Spaxon:
How will wash this one With toothbrush cheesy .

When mud cake dis tin finish, eeeeehn.....
Re: Is This Vehicle Rubber Tyre The Future Of Tyres by Spaxon(f): 8:52am On Nov 09, 2017
Jeezuzpick:

When mud cake dis tin finish, eeeeehn.....
lol no be naija we de again
Re: Is This Vehicle Rubber Tyre The Future Of Tyres by EvilMetahuman: 9:35am On Nov 09, 2017
sbashir10:
I doubt if it'll survive the potholes on Nigerian roads
its actually built for bad roads and rough terrains.

1 Like

Re: Is This Vehicle Rubber Tyre The Future Of Tyres by SNoockie: 10:04am On Nov 09, 2017
jerflakes:
It's called a "tweel"

Fused "Tire" and "wheel"

It was manufactured a long time ago but was used on only heavy vehicles (lorries, tankers etc)

It's created for very rugged terrains

Initially wasn't effective on good roads

But it has been modified to work any where, under any whether, in any terrain

This products is not ready for commercial market. Is about #325,000 in naira so do your calculation for set of 4.
Re: Is This Vehicle Rubber Tyre The Future Of Tyres by SNoockie: 10:10am On Nov 09, 2017
geedup:
The future is here

This products is not ready for commercial market. Is about #325,000 in naira so do your calculation for set of 4.

Don’t start rejoicing yet cause. You go buy car for #700k and buy tier for #1,3m naira. Na people way get money go first rock am.
[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Is This Vehicle Rubber Tyre The Future Of Tyres by wellmax(m): 10:11am On Nov 09, 2017
lelvin:
[s]Very nice. We need something like this for Buhari's life instead of this..[/s]

Trash.
Better grow up and stop dreaming and waking up with Buhari.
The 'likes' you crave won't do you any good.
Re: Is This Vehicle Rubber Tyre The Future Of Tyres by lelvin(m): 10:25am On Nov 09, 2017
If only you could use your opinion to better your life. But since you can't, you know where to put it.

wellmax:

Trash.
Better grow up and stop dreaming and waking up with Buhari.
The 'likes' you crave won't do you any good.
Re: Is This Vehicle Rubber Tyre The Future Of Tyres by Tonytonex(m): 11:11am On Nov 09, 2017
Spaxon:
How will wash this one With toothbrush cheesy .
LOL VERY FUNNY
Re: Is This Vehicle Rubber Tyre The Future Of Tyres by ani4purity(m): 1:02pm On Nov 09, 2017
A welcome development
Re: Is This Vehicle Rubber Tyre The Future Of Tyres by omoiyalayi(m): 1:08pm On Nov 09, 2017
abujetli:
I just bought mine last year

Iro ba ti e je

1 Like

Re: Is This Vehicle Rubber Tyre The Future Of Tyres by Basfaq(m): 8:37pm On Nov 09, 2017
I think some people need to think of ways of upgrading thier works or looking beyond now to the future concerning the nature if their works because the way the technology is going now,hmmm,hungry go kill some people latter ooo. grin
Re: Is This Vehicle Rubber Tyre The Future Of Tyres by Spaxon(f): 8:55pm On Nov 09, 2017
Tonytonex:
LOL VERY FUNNY
probably with toothbrush o.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Permit Ban: Cars With Factory-Fitted Tinted Glasses Exempted - IGP / Meet The Bentley Dominator,The Ancestor Of Bentayga And Rolls-Royce Cullinan / Lexus Admits That It Lacks The Allure Of The German Three

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.