Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,894 members, 7,956,372 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 10:46 AM

Is This Vehicle Rubber Tyre The Future Of Tyres - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Is This Vehicle Rubber Tyre The Future Of Tyres (21622 Views)

Swapping Of Tyres And Rims / What's Wrong With This Vehicle? / Borno, Home Of Peace: Can You Spot The Irony Of This Vehicle Number Plate? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is This Vehicle Rubber Tyre The Future Of Tyres by jerflakes(m): 9:48pm On Nov 09, 2017
SNoockie:

This products is not ready for commercial market. Is about #325,000 in naira so do your calculation for set of 4.

And who says people can't afford N325k per tyre?

2 Likes

Re: Is This Vehicle Rubber Tyre The Future Of Tyres by Tonytonex(m): 12:00am On Nov 10, 2017
Spaxon:
probably with toothbrush o.
I'm tellin yo
Re: Is This Vehicle Rubber Tyre The Future Of Tyres by Spaxon(f): 3:56pm On Nov 10, 2017
Tonytonex:
I'm tellin yo
no mind Oyibo pipo
Re: Is This Vehicle Rubber Tyre The Future Of Tyres by Gillow101(m): 11:13am On Aug 14, 2018
Basfaq:
I think some people need to think of ways of upgrading thier works or looking beyond now to the future concerning the nature if their works because the way the technology is going now,hmmm,hungry go kill some people latter ooo. grin

I'm telling you my brother. Talking bout innovations and ideas putting pple and older products out of business. See this tyre sealant. This one sef don already dey make vulcanizers bite their fingers. It's called Tyre Armour! It seals punctures up-to 9mm deep immediately and permanently.

Re: Is This Vehicle Rubber Tyre The Future Of Tyres by tck2000(m): 3:58pm On Dec 04, 2019
Tastemoney:
Vulcanizers .....when they see this cry
lol
Re: Is This Vehicle Rubber Tyre The Future Of Tyres by paix(m): 9:20pm On Dec 05, 2019
Spaxon:
How will wash this one With toothbrush cheesy .
Or Maybe toothpick.
Re: Is This Vehicle Rubber Tyre The Future Of Tyres by paix(m): 9:23pm On Dec 05, 2019
9jatatafo:
This is bad news for Naija vulcanizers.
The world is evolving. Gradually, all these petty professions will disappear with time.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FRSC Sets Deadline For Number Plates Violation, Drivers License / Oppression & Extortion By Edo State Traffic Management Agency (EDSTMA) / Top 10 Best Heavy Duty Truck Manufacturers. (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.