Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,533 members, 7,826,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:06 AM

Confused On What Next To Do - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Confused On What Next To Do (1000 Views)

My Friend Is Confused / I'm Confused About The Grade Level I Was Given For A Federal Government Job / Two Job Offers: I'm Confused (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Confused On What Next To Do by yvonnechaka(f): 10:06pm On Nov 03, 2017
Good evening nairalanders...please I am in a dilemma right now...someone who got a slot in Firstbank Shell branch Warri submitted my name and I was asked to do all documentation which I did,just this evening I got a mail from Firstbank asking me to report on 6th Nov but the issue now my coursework( masters programme)will end by December this year
Please those who have been in this kind of situation should help me with an advice on what to tell d man
Lala please help me push it to front page
Re: Confused On What Next To Do by clementbiola(m): 9:47am On Nov 04, 2017
Go and resume your work sis if the pay is much . when DEC come God will help you out during the exam

3 Likes

Re: Confused On What Next To Do by lastmessenger: 11:49am On Nov 04, 2017
Go and start your start your work. You can defer your admission till next year.

1 Like

Re: Confused On What Next To Do by 1stfamous(m): 1:24am On Nov 05, 2017
yvonnechaka:
Good evening nairalanders...please I am in a dilemma right now...someone who got a slot in Firstbank Shell branch Warri submitted my name and I was asked to do all documentation which I did,just this evening I got a mail from Firstbank asking me to report on 6th Nov but the issue now my coursework( masters programme)will end by December this year
Please those who have been in this kind of situation should help me with an advice on what to tell d man
Lala please help me push it to front page
Go for the job, pls go for the job, when you get there, you will make friends that would teach you how to come back for your exam in the university

1 Like

Re: Confused On What Next To Do by yvonnechaka(f): 3:25pm On Nov 08, 2017
1stfamous:

Go for the job, pls go for the job, when you get there, you will make friends that would teach you how to come back for your exam in the university

thanx alot for d advice...d branch manager gave me 1 month grace
Re: Confused On What Next To Do by yvonnechaka(f): 3:26pm On Nov 08, 2017
clementbiola:
Go and resume your work sis if the pay is much . when DEC come God will help you out during the exam

thanx alot dear
Re: Confused On What Next To Do by yvonnechaka(f): 3:29pm On Nov 08, 2017
lastmessenger:
Go and start your start your work. You can defer your admission till next year.

coursework is ending this year
Re: Confused On What Next To Do by lastmessenger: 3:32pm On Nov 08, 2017
yvonnechaka:

coursework is ending this year
why not follow the next session to finish your course work and then project? Well,if you don't have money problems, you can ditch the job and continue with your masters

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Enugu State 2017 Massive Recruitment Applicants. Let's Meet Here / Vacancy At Jubilee-life Mortgage Bank Limited / Capable People Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.