Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,428 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:27 AM

What Is Life To You - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Is Life To You (381 Views)

Japa People, How Did You Celebrate? How Much Is Life Chicken In UK And Canada? / Hero Man Risks His Life To Save Baby Hanging From 8th Floor Window / My Sister Want To Expose My Secret Life To My Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is Life To You by bicon1: 11:16pm On Nov 03, 2017
ON THIS THREAD WILL BE SHARING THINGS ABOUT LIFE. — Victim blaming occurs when the victim of a crime or any wrongful act is held entirely or partially responsible for the harm that befell them. The study of victimology mology seeks to mitigate the perception of victims as responsible. victim shaming is a very very bad behavior in our society it has really damaged the lives of the victim because they tend to lose confidence in confirming in people because they make statements like, what are you wearing, where you comming from, why are you too friendly with the guy. instead of consoling the victim that has been robbed of her self will. please let us all stop these immature act.
feel free to share your thoughts and comments is it good TO BLAME RAPE VICTIM. source link http://adejass..com

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Travelling With Kids Fun / Top Ten Marriage Secrets / Please As House We Really Need Your Vote

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.