Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,440 members, 7,819,625 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:26 PM

How To Make Travelling With Kids Fun - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How To Make Travelling With Kids Fun (386 Views)

Nairalander And His Family Travelling To The UK For The First Time. / About To Break Up With My Girlfriend Because Of Risk Of Travelling In Nigeria / Russia Mum Kills Baby &Son Jumping 190ft To Her Death With Kids In Her Arms(Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Travelling With Kids Fun by Ada1995: 1:34pm On Jan 19, 2018
So I spent my Christmas with my older cousins and it was a wonderful experience totally different from what I’m used to, but then it was worth while. This holidays with my cousins made me have a first hand experience with kids and I must confess that children are a handful. From their incessant cries to questions with no end to sugar rush, oh that Sugar rush experience was not an easy one.

The first time I went out with them, I was just so confused because it was my first with little kids, you always have to be on the look out, answer all their demands and settle quarrels . In the course of being the lovely Aunty, I bought lots and lots of sugary food just to keep them happy. I was enjoying the whole Love and all till it was bedtime, they didn’t let me rest and who am I to say no to their baby games?

It takes alot of patience with the little ones. So Here are some ways how to make travelling with kids less of a nightmare:

1. Understand the charges and regulation for your choice airline. If you intend on traveling with children whether by it or land, you know that there are so many variations in charges. Different transportation companies and airline have their different rules too. You can check out these cheap flights to USA. Visit www.cravejade.com to access more tips and the cheap flights to US. Have a great read❤️

(1) (Reply)

Please Read Its Urgent / Letting Go / Wisdom Or Folly?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.