Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,665 members, 7,955,403 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:00 AM

Stretch Marks - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Stretch Marks (3977 Views)

How To Remove Stretch Marks Naturally / How To Prevent Stretch Marks During And After Pregnancy / Girl How Do I Get Rid Of My Stretch Marks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stretch Marks by clans(f): 8:45pm On Mar 18, 2010
pls does any one know what i can use to reduce my stretch marks its really embarassing, am using ori dats shea butter, but i wld like any local,easy to get remedy thanks
Re: Stretch Marks by Nobody: 9:16pm On Mar 18, 2010
My dear there is no known cure for stretch marks. You are not alone, 95% women have this due to puberty, weight gain/loss and child birth. Some say Cocoa butter may minimise the appearance.
Re: Stretch Marks by chinesedoll(f): 10:06pm On Mar 18, 2010
#1: It is very important to exercise in order to get rid of stretch marks; toning your muscles helps your skin to firm thus preventing stretch marks.

#2: Make sure in your diet you are getting plenty of protein and foods rich in Vitamin C and Vitamin E, they promote good tissue growth.

#3: Massaging your body with olive oil or Vitamin E may help.

#4: You can also try this homemade recipe: Mix one ounce of carrier oil ( try avocado, sweet almond, jojoba, they are the best ) with seven drops of lavender and five drops of chamomile.

#5: Apply cocoa butter and/ or elastin cream though out the body as directed on label. These are very good for stretch marks.

#6: Here is another good recipe:
1/2 cup virgin olive oil.
1/4 cup aloe vera gel.
liquid from 6 capsules of Vitamin E.
liquid from 4 capsules of Vitamin A.
Mix all the ingredients together in a blender. After that pour the mixture into a jar and store it in the fridge. Apply the oil externally all over the places where the stretch marks commonly appear ( abdomen, hips, thighs and breasts ). If you do this consistently every day, you may prevent stretch marks.
Re: Stretch Marks by adetoru(f): 10:51pm On Mar 18, 2010
Or if you can afford it,BIO-OIL.It's between 2500 and 4500,depending on the volume.I can hardly see any sign of my CS scar and my friend's stretch marks disappeared,you can barely see them
Re: Stretch Marks by faozidion: 2:46pm On Mar 19, 2010
CLEAR Stretch - Mark Medicated Complexion Soap is really working for me but it clears it gradually though. I have strecth marks on my body and it reduces the stretch gradually. I think that also works. The soap is just N250.00 or N350.00naira i think.
Re: Stretch Marks by honourlaja(m): 8:14pm On Feb 06, 2015
Rocapy Anti-stretchmark/Skin Exfoliating Soap is very effective for fading stretchmarks, treating pimples, black spots, eczema, bumps, and other skin blemishes.

https://www.nairaland.com/2026498/rocapy-soap-get-those-stretchmarks

Or
www.rocapy.com

Or

www.facebook.com/stretchmarksoap

To see what others are saying

Re: Stretch Marks by glowberry(f): 8:25pm On Feb 07, 2015
Natural skin lightening products available. Also available are products for hyper pigmentation, stretch marks and uneven skin tone. Call me on 08182475968

(1) (Reply)

Nursesarena.com: A forum for all Nurses! / Diseases You Can Get From Drinking Too Much Garri / 5 Biggest Causes Of Pot-belly And How To Reduce It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.