Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,092 members, 7,818,277 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:43 AM

Stretch Marks - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Stretch Marks (3941 Views)

How To Remove Stretch Marks Naturally / How To Prevent Stretch Marks During And After Pregnancy / Girl How Do I Get Rid Of My Stretch Marks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stretch Marks by clans(f): 8:45pm On Mar 18, 2010
pls does any one know what i can use to reduce my stretch marks its really embarassing, am using ori dats shea butter, but i wld like any local,easy to get remedy thanks
Re: Stretch Marks by Nobody: 9:16pm On Mar 18, 2010
My dear there is no known cure for stretch marks. You are not alone, 95% women have this due to puberty, weight gain/loss and child birth. Some say Cocoa butter may minimise the appearance.
Re: Stretch Marks by chinesedoll(f): 10:06pm On Mar 18, 2010
#1: It is very important to exercise in order to get rid of stretch marks; toning your muscles helps your skin to firm thus preventing stretch marks.

#2: Make sure in your diet you are getting plenty of protein and foods rich in Vitamin C and Vitamin E, they promote good tissue growth.

#3: Massaging your body with olive oil or Vitamin E may help.

#4: You can also try this homemade recipe: Mix one ounce of carrier oil ( try avocado, sweet almond, jojoba, they are the best ) with seven drops of lavender and five drops of chamomile.

#5: Apply cocoa butter and/ or elastin cream though out the body as directed on label. These are very good for stretch marks.

#6: Here is another good recipe:
1/2 cup virgin olive oil.
1/4 cup aloe vera gel.
liquid from 6 capsules of Vitamin E.
liquid from 4 capsules of Vitamin A.
Mix all the ingredients together in a blender. After that pour the mixture into a jar and store it in the fridge. Apply the oil externally all over the places where the stretch marks commonly appear ( abdomen, hips, thighs and breasts ). If you do this consistently every day, you may prevent stretch marks.
Re: Stretch Marks by adetoru(f): 10:51pm On Mar 18, 2010
Or if you can afford it,BIO-OIL.It's between 2500 and 4500,depending on the volume.I can hardly see any sign of my CS scar and my friend's stretch marks disappeared,you can barely see them
Re: Stretch Marks by faozidion: 2:46pm On Mar 19, 2010
CLEAR Stretch - Mark Medicated Complexion Soap is really working for me but it clears it gradually though. I have strecth marks on my body and it reduces the stretch gradually. I think that also works. The soap is just N250.00 or N350.00naira i think.
Re: Stretch Marks by honourlaja(m): 8:14pm On Feb 06, 2015
Rocapy Anti-stretchmark/Skin Exfoliating Soap is very effective for fading stretchmarks, treating pimples, black spots, eczema, bumps, and other skin blemishes.

https://www.nairaland.com/2026498/rocapy-soap-get-those-stretchmarks

Or
www.rocapy.com

Or

www.facebook.com/stretchmarksoap

To see what others are saying

Re: Stretch Marks by glowberry(f): 8:25pm On Feb 07, 2015
Natural skin lightening products available. Also available are products for hyper pigmentation, stretch marks and uneven skin tone. Call me on 08182475968

(1) (Reply)

20 Of The World’s Biggest Human Body Parts / Vaginal Dryness: Home Remedies For Vagina Dryness / COVID-19 Update For September 23 2021 In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.