Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,754 members, 7,817,085 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:09 AM

How Most Christains Make God Sick - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Most Christains Make God Sick (1908 Views)

The Spiritual Cloth That Will Make God Bow For You / 10 Classes Of Christians That Make God Weep. / Lies That Make God Seem Un Lovable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Most Christains Make God Sick by sonya4all(m): 9:54pm On Mar 18, 2010
Its very painful seeing and witnessing all the heresies going on in most churches.Ive been trying 2 write on this bt nevr knew the right topic for it.Example,in my stree we have 4 churches surrounding our building,but amongst all these churches 2 of them make me sick and i wonder how God feels abt it.Ok an assemblies of God church close 2 my house is having a 21 days(of noice,and extortion)crusade.6 days ago one of the ministers,while preaching asked the brainwashed mbers,to sow a seed of 2010naira as a signifance of Gods provision for the year 2010,the next day another came and askd members chalange God starting with #6000-#1000,and see his response,these and many others are troubling me,the noise of their tongue speaking,and radicalizing fo jesus make me sick.I am a xtain bt i wish people can worship God like the new testament church.Pls i want us 2 talk abt these do u notice any of these around u?Coments pls.Ill speak on the 2nd church later
Re: How Most Christains Make God Sick by hardywaltz(m): 11:00pm On Mar 18, 2010
It would have been best if you made  your point rather than supposing you know the way GOD feels or does not feel. If you can please change the heading thanks.
Re: How Most Christains Make God Sick by noetic16(m): 11:11pm On Mar 18, 2010
sonya4all:

Its very painful seeing and witnessing all the heresies going on in most churches.Ive been trying 2 write on this bt nevr knew the right topic for it.Example,in my stree we have 4 churches surrounding our building,but amongst all these churches 2 of them make me sick and i wonder how God feels abt it.Ok an assemblies of God church close 2 my house is having a 21 days(of noice,and extortion)crusade.6 days ago one of the ministers,while preaching asked the brainwashed mbers,to sow a seed of 2010naira as a signifance of Gods provision for the year 2010,the next day another came and askd members chalange God starting with #6000-#1000,and see his response,these and many others are troubling me,the noise of their tongue speaking,and radicalizing fo jesus make me sick.I am a xtain bt i wish people can worship God like the new testament church.Pls i want us 2 talk abt these do u notice any of these around u?Coments pls.Ill speak on the 2nd church later

God is cool with them.
Re: How Most Christains Make God Sick by sonya4all(m): 8:10am On Mar 19, 2010
@hard,sincerely speaking,if u were GOD,would u love all the extortion,my point is that,before a xtain does a thing,firstly,he should ask if jesus were meself,would he do this?. Thats my point
Re: How Most Christains Make God Sick by hardywaltz(m): 11:32am On Mar 19, 2010
@ sonya4all, i personally don't like nor attend pentecostal churches coz i know that all their messages are about  wealth, money and health never about salvation, niether do i read their books (rapsody of realities etc)  however i wouldn't want to go into the way GOD feels thats all i'm saying.
Re: How Most Christains Make God Sick by estrella(f): 12:44pm On Mar 19, 2010
@sonya4all, I understand where you are coming from.Christianity these days has become a fund rasing platform to the detriment of the Gospel of Christ. There are some things that the bible says God DETESTS.That's a rather strong word and it means to abhor or hate something;one of those things is the explotation of the weak in this case,the spiritually weak, in this regard,yeah,what some of these pentecostal churches does makes God sick but it doesn't mean he loves them any less, He simply detests their practices.God has a funny way of working even in the messiest churches.He looks for those who have faith and he is compelled to honour it because it is faith that pleases him.There are people in these churches that come seeking God witha true heart.God is often right there to meet them regardless of the way things are done.Jesus did sit with sinners after all and said he had come for them and not for the ones who were sound.
Re: How Most Christains Make God Sick by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 2:55pm On Mar 19, 2010
hardywaltz:

It would have been best if you made  your point rather than supposing you know the way GOD feels or does not feel. If you can please change the heading thanks.

I think not, the heading is fine just the way it is. Blunt, down-to-earth, honest TRUTH

I don't mean to disparage the spiritual entity called God,but hey it could not be any worse than the Jews whom he wasted (continues wasting) soo much time, energy and effort to save and they relentlessly continue to disobey him. I'd be downright pissed off like an Arab with sand in the crack of his a.rs.e

Take a good look at our nation Nigeria, teeming with literally millions of Christian-dollars I mean Christians and we still manage to make zero impact on the state of SIN in this sinful generation of sinners. We are officially the 3rd largest Christian population in the world and the way Christians make it look as if God is a tourists on a one week visa and a fake passport.

Christians are doing sooo much worshiping and so little works,

A few questions for all Righteous, God-loving,Jesus-Freakin Christians.
1: Are you salting the earth
2: Is your faith supported by works (Good Works)
3: Are you bearing the right fruits
4: Does your faith stop at the edge of your nose or do you carry it to work and live it as a matter of example

If you answer yes to all these then Good for you.
If you answer no to even one, then you are like most Christians in Nigeria, Selective Christianity, only what works for what they want it to work for.
Re: How Most Christains Make God Sick by Joagbaje(m): 3:34pm On Mar 19, 2010
« on: Yesterday at 09:54:59 PM » 

@ poster

We may not approve of what they are doing, but it is none of your business. Leave them for God. It is normal for people to sing and make noise so long as they dont disturb others . If a man of God says he was directed by God to do that kind of thing, leave him for God. If God didnt send him, He will account before God. but I will not put myself in the way of wrath by callling a man of God names and calling his members brainwashed.
Re: How Most Christains Make God Sick by Joagbaje(m): 3:45pm On Mar 19, 2010
hardywaltz:

@ sonya4all, i personally don't like nor attend pentecostal churches coz i know that all their messages are about wealth, money and health never about salvation, niether do i read their books (rapsody of realities etc) however i wouldn't want to go into the way GOD feels thats all i'm saying.

People just use all means to say all manner of things, Now what has this got to do with Phapsody of realities?. The guy said Assemblies Of God.
Re: How Most Christains Make God Sick by hardywaltz(m): 4:38pm On Mar 19, 2010
Joagbaje:

People just use all means to say all manner of things, Now what has this got to do with Phapsody of realities?. The guy said Assemblies Of God.
Whether its CEC, Assemblies of GOD, RCCG, KICC, ETC i haven't attend any of them nor listen to their materialist messages that's what i meant.
Re: How Most Christains Make God Sick by ogajim(m): 5:29pm On Mar 19, 2010
Joagbaje:

People just use all means to say all manner of things, Now what has this got  to do with Phapsody (rapsody  shocked shocked) of realities?. The guy said Assemblies Of God.

Calm down Joagbaje, Is "rapsody of realities" not a book? You are being too defensive without being a professional DB my man. Once upon a time, there was an "Oyakhilome" at the head of Assemblies Church! Look it up undecided
Re: How Most Christains Make God Sick by sonya4all(m): 5:32pm On Mar 19, 2010
Thank alot 2 all coments,rmember i said this is abt the first church,stil on that,hav any of u seen a pastor that can quote the phone number of people in the congregation and also the amount of money he has?This is no joke,today in aba,edo and delta states iv heard/seen it,but come 2 fink of it,can God reveal the phone number of members,jst 2 convince them that they need 2 come out for some alter call or that they have a problem,what do u tink about radicalising for jesus,lol,i need u 2 share similar experiences here,tnks
Re: How Most Christains Make God Sick by ogajim(m): 5:37pm On Mar 19, 2010
@OP, We can't say with ABSOLUTE certainty that their actions or inactions make God sick but Jesus Christ did warn us about them:

16Behold, I send you forth as sheep in the midst of wolves: be ye therefore wise as serpents, and harmless as doves.

You can see that our Lord and Savior knew they would come like this, with all those Churches in Lagos (they grow more every time I visit there) how come the " get rich quick or die trying" mentality seems to be the order of the day?
Re: How Most Christains Make God Sick by sonya4all(m): 10:08am On Mar 21, 2010
So what are you insinuating?
Re: How Most Christains Make God Sick by sonya4all(m): 2:13pm On Mar 24, 2010
Ok,thats for the 1st church,the second church is christ holy church(odizi obodo),its really funny what u hearing coming frm that church,ok ,daily,b4 6am uve started hearing the beating of the local drums,and the songs?Hnm, They sing 2 an extent dat when nothin is left 4 dem 2 sing,they start gyrating,hee hee! Hee ,hey!! Hey!! Hey!.,ok dat apart,lst year during their harvest week which they start preparing frm friday,during the nites,u hear blues like,celine dion, micheal jackson,and so on,, As i was passin tru,i say their pastor and other church elders takin small stout,dis is no joke,im sayin what i say.Openly 4 people 2 see.I mean! All these things make me sick,then i start wondrin what God is sayin,, Open 4 comments,Now
Re: How Most Christains Make God Sick by ogajim(m): 4:13pm On Mar 24, 2010
^^^ Sonya, Why are you concerned with their small Stout? Nowhere in the Bible is it stated that Christians must abstain from Odeku or small face but DRUNKENNESS, there's a difference as clear as 7up
Re: How Most Christains Make God Sick by jagunlabi(m): 5:28pm On Mar 24, 2010
God can be made sick?
Re: How Most Christains Make God Sick by Nobody: 5:37pm On Mar 24, 2010
They are also intend to Make God deaf with all thier Blabing, shouting and screaming. Somhow they have been brainwashed to believe that if they dont shout and blab God will not answer their prayers sharp sharp. its like the louder they scream the more you can twist God's Arm to do thier bidding
Re: How Most Christains Make God Sick by jagunlabi(m): 5:41pm On Mar 24, 2010
aisha2:

They are also intend to Make God deaf with all thier Blabing, shouting and screaming. Somhow they have been brainwashed to believe that if they dont shout and blab God will not answer their prayers sharp sharp. its like the louder they scream the more you can twist God's Arm to do thier bidding
This has been invented for those kind of people,
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZVUfLJVSdjg

They can order online for it.Great device to further deafen an already deaf god.Poor deity. undecided
Re: How Most Christains Make God Sick by sonya4all(m): 9:38pm On Mar 25, 2010
Hi pals tnks 4 d coments,i promisd 2 be givin reports of happenings at the 21 day crusade of the first church,ok.This is very funny 2 me and i hope it wil be funny c u as well.Todays evenin,after the crusade,so of the members came out reciting the exact words the (man of god) speaking in tongues with,u need 2 see their demonstrations,lol,i tried 2 talk 2 them and they said that on monday,they spoted the said pastor rehearsing the tongues the would use 2 entertain the brainwashd membrs,.God don suffer my pepz.
Re: How Most Christains Make God Sick by adetoru(f): 1:23am On Mar 26, 2010
I got this from a liscence plate frame "Chriatians are not perfect,just forgiven by a God who is",if you are a christian as you say,you will know that our Father does not get"sick" of His children.Enjoy your hatefest
Re: How Most Christains Make God Sick by sonya4all(m): 9:59am On Mar 26, 2010
@adetoru im not surprised at all,cos by their fruits we shall knw them,go 2 ur dictionary and lookup(make sick),as an idiom,hatefest lady!
Re: How Most Christains Make God Sick by benodic: 2:24am On Mar 27, 2010
when i left the southern part of nigeria i also left behind all the noise pollution called praying to God and disturbances in public buses called evangelism. now i am in the northern part of nigeria and i wake up with the moslem's morning calls for prayers and i quietly do my spiritual exercises and contemplations in a very quiet and conducive environment and i sit back and listen to the celestial sounds of God without any disturbance or banging on the walls of my room by a neighbor who is trying to tear down the kingdom of the devil. true prayer is the art of listening to God and not talking and shouting. of course God is not deaf
Re: How Most Christains Make God Sick by adetoru(f): 11:57am On Mar 27, 2010
sonya4all:

@adetoru im not surprised at all,cos by their fruits we shall knw them,go 2 your dictionary and lookup(make sick),as an idiom,hatefest lady!
yeah,i know what you mean by "make sick" but the point i'm trying to make is that because you feel that way doesn't mean He feels that way too,I used to be the one angry about the way some churches operate,but as you study the bible and meditate more,you will come to understand the mind of God
Re: How Most Christains Make God Sick by sonya4all(m): 9:18am On Mar 29, 2010
@ade, Perhaps u can find out for me,thanks for the understanding,and am happy that am not the only one experiencing all the anomalies,@other comentrs,pls make it a point of duty 2 educate fellow christains around u about the danger of what they are doing,and dat their pastors are not God,have any one of u heard of Apostolic fire ministries,that is a whole story of its own,who wants me 2 explode?

(1) (Reply)

Birth Story Of Jesus From The Quran / My Pipu, Is It Hypocritical Of Me To Listen To Gospel Music, But To Not Believe? / A Young Christian Lady's Torment On HELL.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.