Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,332 members, 7,811,971 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:23 AM

What Are Your Plans For The Weekend? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / What Are Your Plans For The Weekend? (510 Views)

FG Rejects Plans By Multichoice To Sack Nigerian Workers / 'FG Plans To Retrench Workers' - Labour Raises Alarm / Coronavirus: How Has It Affected Your Plans For The Year. Share Your Story. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Are Your Plans For The Weekend? by PastorMB(m): 7:59am On Nov 04, 2017
Alright guys, for those of us yet without plans, I think this would help. I will start by listing mine.

1) I have a corporate class to teach by 10:30, and it will finish by 5.

2) I will use the rest of the day to prepare the content calendar of my blog. (I support Arsenal, but I don't really watch football)

3) On Sunday I will create 3 contents in the morning (I don't really go to church)

4) I will hang out with friends in the afternoon (It's been almost 3 months since I went out)

5) I come back and prepare the remaining two contents for the week

Then I prepare for work on Monday.

Let us hear yours? Plans are necessary.

lalasticlala
Re: What Are Your Plans For The Weekend? by SuperSuave(m): 7:26am On Nov 05, 2017
Nothing much to plan. Watch movies, play games, go to church then enjoy the super Sunday in EPL with Man city playing arsenal and Chelsea against man utd. cool

(1) (Reply)

Fleet Manager And Solution / Special Report! A Quick Review Of Research Funding Agencies In Nigeria / Working For Knowledge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.