Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,922 members, 7,848,735 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 09:33 AM

Nigerians: Religious People With Dead Conscience, By Seye Ken - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nigerians: Religious People With Dead Conscience, By Seye Ken (330 Views)

Man Slams Religious People Who Criticize Women Who Do Plastic Surgery / Crazy Things That Religious People Believe - Add Yours / Joyce Meyer Defends Tattoos, Says She Might Get One To Make Religious People Mad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians: Religious People With Dead Conscience, By Seye Ken by seyeken(m): 8:00am On Nov 04, 2017
I can’t get tired of writing about my beloved country, Nigeria because here is my natural habitat. After many years of existence, I guess I will be insensitive if I don't know concrete things about my society. Nobody needs to tell me that Igbo, Yoruba, Hausa are just few tribes out of many that exist in this country; also it will be funny if I don’t know there is a “National Cake” that few people were sharing. I guess you know I know people are being marginalized and also, there is overdose of corruption in the social space. To show my vast knowledge about my people, I wrote an article sometimes ago which I titled “A Nation Where Almost Everybody Is Angry”.

I won’t be exaggerating if I tell you that I can say more about Nigerians without ambiguity; peculiar people with great attitude. People who strongly believe in divinities irrespective of their gender, tribe and even religion. Nigeria is a place where people don’t joke with prayers but frown at curses. It is a wide abode where some people train sinless child to like his fellow children by faith they practice. An environment where people co-habit based on religions but not morals.

Nigeria may not have grown industrially but this shortcoming has failed to replicate itself when it comes to building and inventions of both religion houses and different types of religious doctrines. Christianity and Islam which happens to be most prominent faith in Nigeria have grown both in length and breath. I won’t be hypothesizing if I choose to say we have few countries that can compete favourably with Nigeria when it comes to religion activities and worship centers, we have the best of the best here coupled with devoted worshippers. As of today the number of churches and mosques...... full article https://www.realitycheckng.com/nigerians-religious-people-with-dead-conscience-by-seye-ken/

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Christ Jesus Is The Only Way To God. Don't Get It Twisted, Religion Won't Help / Rapture, We Are Not Ready Yet / If You Have Studied Every Part Of The Bible Or Quran; Share Your Thoughts!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.