Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,995 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:25 AM

Christ Jesus Is The Only Way To God. Don't Get It Twisted, Religion Won't Help - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christ Jesus Is The Only Way To God. Don't Get It Twisted, Religion Won't Help (320 Views)

Elated177 Come On Zoom And Prove Your God, Don't Be A Coward / M Skid Responds To Maraji's "Jesus Is The Only Way" Claim / Drugs/Sex/Indulgence Not The Solution. This is the Only Way Out of Depression (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Christ Jesus Is The Only Way To God. Don't Get It Twisted, Religion Won't Help by Clevergeo: 9:35am On Nov 04, 2017
I love muslims, buddists etc
I grew up with a lot of them around me as childhood friends. As a matter of fact, my late bosom friend seun was a muslim and I loved him so much, but you see religion is simply man's attempt to seek God. God created man with an intuitive revelation of his person; I mean when God created man the spirit of man traces its source to God, so no matter how far man drifted from God, there was always a spirit in him that maintained the knowledge of God. This knowing remained in man even after the fall at Eden, and is responsible for the birth of all world religions in history.

religion is man's attempt to reach God; pathetically it all proved to be abortive. Christianity is God's only attempt to reach out to man.
So friends, Jesus is the way to your salvation. There is no other.
Re: Christ Jesus Is The Only Way To God. Don't Get It Twisted, Religion Won't Help by smoy: 9:43am On Nov 04, 2017
Clevergeo:
I love muslims, buddists etc
I grew up with a lot of them around me as childhood friends. As a matter of fact, my late bosom friend seun was a muslim and I loved him so much, but you see religion is simply man's attempt to seek God. God created man with an intuitive revelation of his person; I mean when God created man the spirit of man traces its source to God, so no matter how far man drifted from God, there was always a spirit in him that maintained the knowledge of God. This knowing remained in man even after the fall at Eden, and is responsible for the birth of all world religions in history.

religion is man's attempt to reach God; pathetically it all proved to be abortive. Christianity is God's only attempt to reach out to man.
So friends, Jesus is the way to your salvation. There is no other.
Salomon is the salvation 32 Now therefore hearken unto me, O ye children: for blessed are they that keep my ways.

proverbs :33 Hear instruction, and be wise, and refuse it not.
34 Blessed is the man that heareth me, watching daily at my gates, waiting at the posts of my doors.

Sura 3 - Al-E-Imran (MADINA) : Verse 85
Whoever seeks a faith other than Islam, it will never be accepted from him, and he, in the Hereafter, will be among the losers.
35 For whoso findeth me findeth life, and shall obtain favour of the Lord.
36 But he that sinneth against me wrongeth his own soul: all they that hate me love death.

Jesus has finished his work on earth john 17:4
Re: Christ Jesus Is The Only Way To God. Don't Get It Twisted, Religion Won't Help by ysyowel(m): 10:00am On Nov 04, 2017
if you are a none Christian confess this now and be save.

Lord Jesus I accept you as my Lord and Saviour, come into my life and cleans me, forgive my sins Lord, I believe you die for me (in my place) so I may live, I believe you rose from the death giving me hope the I will rise in you when I departed from this world, I believe you are the only person that ever live without sin and I can't make it to heaven if not through you, I believe in you Jesus. Amen

(1) (Reply)

A Sperm Isn’t Much Use Without An Egg. / Apostle Suleman Gifts Elderly Pastor 1m Naira And Places His Son On Scholarship / Destroy It, Before It Destroys You. (part 2)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.