Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:26 AM

Why 'thor: Ragnarok' Villain Hela Might Actually Make Women Root Against The God - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Why 'thor: Ragnarok' Villain Hela Might Actually Make Women Root Against The God (534 Views)

Thor Ragnarok Vs Aquaman: Who Did It Better? / Pls I Need Link To Download "Thor Ragnarok" / Thor: Ragnarok 2017 Is Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why 'thor: Ragnarok' Villain Hela Might Actually Make Women Root Against The God by davidson97: 8:13am On Nov 04, 2017
Spoilers for Thor: Ragnarok ahead. Cate Blanchett's latest performance just might make you want to root for a killer. As Hela, the villain in Thor: Ragnarok

, Blanchett defeats a hoard of hundreds, all well-meaning Asgardian warriors, in one of her first scenes. The men are protecting Thor's home after Hela banishes him and takes the throne, but they don't last long. The scene is violent, quick, and entirely devastating, with one final brave warrior standing up to this ruthless villain only to be viciously impaled on a spike she conjures from the ether. And yet, in that awful, violent moment, I somehow kind of wanted to be Hela. Worse, I was actually rooting for her and her wave of destruction. And I'm fairly certain I'm not alone.
READ MORE: https://9jaletstalk..com.ng/2017/11/why-thor-ragnarok-villain-hela-might.html

(1) (Reply)

Rollercoaster Movie Produced by a Nairalander / Nicolas Cage’s ‘mom And Dad’ Horror Movie Trailer [VIDEO] / Panasonic 32" Full HD Tv For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.