Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,529 members, 7,837,022 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:50 PM

%% - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / %% (643 Views)

Burial Photos Of Female Auchi Poly Student Shot Dead By Vigilante / Auchi Polytechnic Fresh Graduate Shot Dead By Auchi Vigilante Squad (Graphic Pic / Poachers Kill Female Antelope In Bauchi State, Arrested. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

%% by Nobody: 9:10am On Nov 04, 2017
%%
Re: %% by Nobody: 9:10am On Nov 04, 2017
Life!
What transpired before she was shot no one knows. What must have provoked oga vigilante we dont know.
The result na im be the dead body wey dey lie down there.

Lesson: control your emotions. Na the starting of fight we sabi we no know the finishing. After e set we go come dey speak eengliishi.

Rip young lady. O ja mi Lara je
Re: %% by ufuosman(m): 9:15am On Nov 04, 2017
Enemies of progress everywhere, after the stress she pass through to graduate. May her soul rest in peace
Re: %% by Queenlovely(f): 9:17am On Nov 04, 2017
A
Re: %% by BasketballGURU(m): 9:22am On Nov 04, 2017
Only God knows what transpired. What a country! undecided
Re: %% by Nobody: 9:37am On Nov 04, 2017
&
Re: %% by Nobody: 12:43pm On Nov 05, 2017
Bitcoin1000:

The owner of where she stays is the vigilante chairman. It was when he came to the party his boys started jubilating and were shooting in the air when she was mistakenly hit

I was there
Jesus. And the bullet went straight fiam to the lady. Chai
Re: %% by affable4(m): 12:44pm On Nov 05, 2017
Sometimes we ignore the spiritual which in everyway controls the physical. I was once the type that doesn't see anything spiritual in the things I feel I can see and control.
But when I got older, my minds' eye was opened and I believed.
People are wicked. WAS SHE THE ONLY ONE THERE? NO CONFRONTATION, NO ARGUMENT. BULLET JUST FLY "FIAM".
Seriously, we need prayers against destiny controllers.

(1) (Reply)

Man Arrested For Having Sex With Mentally Retarded Woman In Katsina / Man Raises Alarm After Counting Over 100 Empty Bottles Of Codeine In Abuja / Lady Sells Her Male Friend’s Generator Worth N70,000 To Buy Hair And Body Cream

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.