Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,205 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:11 AM

Another BANGER!! My 7th Album Will Drop Soon – Olamide | The Album Title Is Mad - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Another BANGER!! My 7th Album Will Drop Soon – Olamide | The Album Title Is Mad (384 Views)

Diddy Declares Burna Boy's 'Twice As Tall', The Album Of The Year / Mixtape: DJ Baddo - Best Of Olamide (the Return) / Tracklist Of Olamide "Lagos Nawa" 7th Album Produced By Young John (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Another BANGER!! My 7th Album Will Drop Soon – Olamide | The Album Title Is Mad by OGClassic(m): 9:38am On Nov 04, 2017
Olamide has been giving us back to back from 2011 till date � We all know he is the Most Consistent Artiste in Nigeria and he’s about to give us another Lamba.
From

Rapsodi in 2011 to
YBNL in 2012 to
Baddest Guy Ever Liveth in 2013 to
Street OT in 2014 to
Eyan Mayweather in 2015 to
The Glory in 2016 and now
Escobar in 2017.

The dude is nothing but a Beast � � Olamide is indeed, the music factory.

You can say anything you like, criticizing is allowed, we know some Nigerians will say Olamide will fade out but we’ve been hearing this since he released his 3rd album in 2013. He still remains the King of the streets
Olamide took to his instagram page to share the video of himself in the studio with Young John announcing that his 7th studio album which drops soon in the month of December.

ESCOBAR – Watchout!! ��
Watch the video below:-

Tell me what you think about this

Via here
http://www.kayloaded.com/2017/11/another-banger-my-7th-album-will-drop.html?m=1

Re: Another BANGER!! My 7th Album Will Drop Soon – Olamide | The Album Title Is Mad by uchman(m): 9:47am On Nov 04, 2017
God bless you Ola...
You have no rival
You made a different...

1 Like

Re: Another BANGER!! My 7th Album Will Drop Soon – Olamide | The Album Title Is Mad by OGClassic(m): 10:28am On Nov 04, 2017
Abi now Olamide be baba

(1) (Reply)

[MUSIC] Shatta Wale Ft Mr Eazi_haters Mp3 Download / Exhaustion And Malnuitrition / Music: Zest – You (prod. Jakim)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.