Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,616 members, 7,816,532 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:42 PM

Tired Of Investing In Ponzi. Try This And Thank Me Later! (investors Only) - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Tired Of Investing In Ponzi. Try This And Thank Me Later! (investors Only) (5282 Views)

Invest, Earn Daily And Monthly Gains In Risevest— For Longterm Investors Only / MMM Has Crashed Again: The Secret Behind The Ponzi [exposed] / Tired Of Investing In Ponzi Scheme? Try This And Thank Me Later! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tired Of Investing In Ponzi. Try This And Thank Me Later! (investors Only) by iamolex01: 3:53am On Jan 26, 2018
Invest with rest of mind and earn close to 40% of your investment monthly. message me now on WhatsApp 0-8-1-1-2-9-0-0-8-6-5. this company is registered with legal backings and has been up since early last year.
Re: Tired Of Investing In Ponzi. Try This And Thank Me Later! (investors Only) by skayT: 10:41am On Jan 26, 2018
Lol. Only a fool parts with his money. I guess most Nigerians are wiser now.
iamolex01:
Invest with rest of mind and earn close to 40% of your investment monthly. message me now on WhatsApp 0-8-1-1-2-9-0-0-8-6-5. this company is registered with legal backings and has been up since early last year.
Re: Tired Of Investing In Ponzi. Try This And Thank Me Later! (investors Only) by dtunsz(m): 11:39am On Jan 26, 2018
2017 was a wonderful year for those that invested into cryptocurrencies, 2018 will be far more better all you have to do is to buy the right coin with little money and keep them in your wallet and watch you money grow....
Do not miss 2018 cryptocurrencies investment, it sure pays...
Re: Tired Of Investing In Ponzi. Try This And Thank Me Later! (investors Only) by iamolex01: 2:58pm On Jan 26, 2018
happy weekend all
Re: Tired Of Investing In Ponzi. Try This And Thank Me Later! (investors Only) by structuredan(m): 3:29pm On Jan 26, 2018
Spread ur investment, i partner with two companies the first one is a multi concept company u earn 1% daily ROI. The second company is an entrepreneurial company that partners Amason the biggest online store u earn 20% ROI every two weeks for 10month call/whatsapp 08132111362 for details
Re: Tired Of Investing In Ponzi. Try This And Thank Me Later! (investors Only) by iamolex01: 10:29pm On Jan 28, 2018
structuredan:
Spread ur investment, i partner with two companies the first one is a multi concept company u earn 1.03 - 2.9% daily ROI. The second company is an entrepreneurial company that partners Amason the biggest online store u earn 20% ROI every two weeks for 10month call/whatsapp 08132111362 for details
smiley smiley
Re: Tired Of Investing In Ponzi. Try This And Thank Me Later! (investors Only) by BabaSaint: 10:40pm On Jan 28, 2018
07038313275 add me
Re: Tired Of Investing In Ponzi. Try This And Thank Me Later! (investors Only) by Futureinvestors(m): 3:56pm On Jan 29, 2018
My Dear Friend invest a token in Foreign Currency Exchange.

Did you know?

The simplest way to earn 25% - 100% on your Investment with no hassle with proven profitable proprietary strategies. No gimmicks.
Just check it out and heed to my counsel. Just a minimum investment will do in Naira or US Dollars.

The truth no bank will reveal to you is out. Bank will always trade with your money and make profits off you without your consent while you warn yourself out at the office. Only you can change this right now!

After a month or two you can be rest assured to get your initial capital back and continue with your available profit.
No risk attached.

I will show a simple proof and that's enough otherwise I can't help you.

Note: Don't post your Phone or E-mail here please. Keep your details private.

Contact me only when you have such capital at hand to invest.
If you are in Lagos you can arrange a meet. Fine by me.

Regards.

@FutureInvestFX
Call or TEXT ur email to below contact
@+234*8*1*4*1*1*9*5*9*9*9 (WhatsApp)
Re: Tired Of Investing In Ponzi. Try This And Thank Me Later! (investors Only) by blannkarr(m): 4:56pm On Jan 29, 2018
Well, Ponzi will always be there and always have victims. But if you want something that gives extra money by the side while you focus on your primary source of income, try this...

www.megaflowx.com/ref/blank

Congratulations in advance!
Re: Tired Of Investing In Ponzi. Try This And Thank Me Later! (investors Only) by Okogiemikejr(m): 6:15pm On Jan 29, 2018
Okogiemikejr@gmail.com
Re: Tired Of Investing In Ponzi. Try This And Thank Me Later! (investors Only) by steviano(m): 8:46pm On Jan 29, 2018
Click on my signature to register and get 1,400 naira bonus on this new crypto currency ICO site which is making wave now. Pre sale is ongoing now and you can decide to sell your coin at anytime.. Lending starts by 3rd of February 2018. also click on the telegram icon on the site after registration to get updates check it out and thank me later
Re: Tired Of Investing In Ponzi. Try This And Thank Me Later! (investors Only) by iamolex01: 4:23am On Feb 01, 2018
Happy new month all
Re: Tired Of Investing In Ponzi. Try This And Thank Me Later! (investors Only) by esty57(f): 10:26pm On Feb 09, 2018
eilesanmi57@gmail.com
Re: Tired Of Investing In Ponzi. Try This And Thank Me Later! (investors Only) by lemon111(m): 3:21am On Feb 10, 2018
add me 08135272675
Re: Tired Of Investing In Ponzi. Try This And Thank Me Later! (investors Only) by iamolex01: 5:34pm On Feb 10, 2018
happy weekend all
Re: Tired Of Investing In Ponzi. Try This And Thank Me Later! (investors Only) by iamolex01: 7:32am On Mar 05, 2018
happy new month week
Re: Tired Of Investing In Ponzi. Try This And Thank Me Later! (investors Only) by Ndaobong: 10:36am On Mar 05, 2018
Hello, DO YOU LIVE IN LAGOS? Do you have about 150,000 to invest or can you raise it at anytime or are you determined enough to raise it if you see the need for it?

There's a business opportunity that you can tap into and start making good money in a few months (2 months max) if you work hard. This is not an online business or any virtual business. This is something you can see, control touch, direct and handle. It will be you own personal business not any body's business. You only tap into a bigger company and then carve profit for yourself.

You will be trained and put through everything before you even invest your money. And you can change your mind at any time!

What you'll gain:

*Personal development: You will be trained to discover the gifts and talents you have and use them to improve yourself and the world and make money from them (it's free, you only invest in the business, but you can be receiving the trainings without paying)

*Welfare: you will be trained on being a nutritionist and also how to take care of your health and self and mind what to eat in order to live healthy. (also free)

*A proper training on the business and how to grow it and make it better. How to hit the ground and running and scale up the business in a few months.

Etc.

Please if you're interested, send your name and location to: 08085124784!

Join us for a training for just one day and if you do not like what you see and hear, you're free to go. You can join us today. Just text your name and location to 08085124784.
Please only people with big dreams. Thank you
Re: Tired Of Investing In Ponzi. Try This And Thank Me Later! (investors Only) by iamolex01: 8:07am On Mar 10, 2018
DON'T MISS OUT

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Item Do I Sell With 500,000 Naira / Increase Your Income : 10 Doable Passive Income Ideas Besides The Internet / Get A Job Online ,reading News And Get Paid $5 Per View

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.