Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,052 members, 7,821,623 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:57 PM

Morgan Freeman Had A Secret Affair With His Grandchild Before Her Brutal Death - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Morgan Freeman Had A Secret Affair With His Grandchild Before Her Brutal Death (464 Views)

Olu Jacobs Watches As His Wife, Joke Silva Feeds Their Grandchild / Joke Silva And Olu Jacobs Welcome Their First Grandchild - Photos / Iya Aladuke: 'My Grandchild Died In A Car My Fan Gave Me' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Morgan Freeman Had A Secret Affair With His Grandchild Before Her Brutal Death by topskylinker(m): 11:39am On Nov 04, 2017
The legendary Hollywood superstar had been accused of having a relationship with his step-granddaughter -

The two are said to have had the affair when Morgan divorced his wife of 25 years Prior to the tragic murder of E'Dena Hines, the step-granddaughter of Morgan Freeman, there had been rumors surrounding her affair with the legendary Hollywood actor.

The first rumors of the scandalous affair came out in 2009, while Freeman was going through a divorce with his wife of 25 years, Myrna. According to reports, Hines had confided in Myrna about Freeman's approach toward her one fateful night.

Click to see photo: https://henrynaija..com.ng/2017/11/morgan-freeman-had-secret-affair-with.html
Re: Morgan Freeman Had A Secret Affair With His Grandchild Before Her Brutal Death by Nbote(m): 11:43am On Nov 04, 2017
Oh not Anoda one... Now I have to unlike him and his movies
Re: Morgan Freeman Had A Secret Affair With His Grandchild Before Her Brutal Death by GloriaNinja(f): 11:44am On Nov 04, 2017
WONDERS WILL NEVER END
Re: Morgan Freeman Had A Secret Affair With His Grandchild Before Her Brutal Death by midehi2(f): 11:47am On Nov 04, 2017
Hian! and I like that guy movies

(1) (Reply)

Download Pecohub Media Monthly Mixtape (nov. Edition) - Hosted By Djpinso / Davido - FIA Official Video Out Now / I Swear Cardi B Is Crazy...lollzzzz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.