Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,252 members, 7,836,179 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:09 PM

Policeman To Tillaman: 'God Punish You And Your Alaafin Of Oyo Papa' - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Policeman To Tillaman: 'God Punish You And Your Alaafin Of Oyo Papa' (41047 Views)

Duncan Mighty: God Punish You If You Buy Car For Your Woman & Your Mother Treks / "God Punish You" - Davido Responds To A Fan Who Condemned The Arrest Of 2 Ladies / 'May God Punish You' - Daddy Freeze Tells Woman Who Cautioned Him Over Shiloh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Policeman To Tillaman: 'God Punish You And Your Alaafin Of Oyo Papa' by rajiraymond(m): 5:44pm On Nov 04, 2017
Omo osan ti n ko ponpo ba iya re, you must have said something that made that criminal called police man to abuse the first class yoruba paramount ruler like that. You better behave yourself next time you see Nigerian uniform criminals on the road.
Re: Policeman To Tillaman: 'God Punish You And Your Alaafin Of Oyo Papa' by seunlayi(m): 5:45pm On Nov 04, 2017
When it is your turn, you will have the evidence.
Re: Policeman To Tillaman: 'God Punish You And Your Alaafin Of Oyo Papa' by belindar: 6:02pm On Nov 04, 2017
Isoko1stSon:
And who is the Alafin of Oyo according to the constitution ?

You see your life.
Let’s take Alaafin of oyo out of the equation. Nigeria police is brutal. When you have an encounter with them you will be sorry for your self. They will always have something against. Even if you have everything they requested from you and if they think you are clean, You will be shocked when they will ask you your Gender and why you are black.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Policeman To Tillaman: 'God Punish You And Your Alaafin Of Oyo Papa' by SirLakes: 6:09pm On Nov 04, 2017
I hate those criminals in black with paśśion..... Aswear
Re: Policeman To Tillaman: 'God Punish You And Your Alaafin Of Oyo Papa' by websiteguru30: 6:15pm On Nov 04, 2017
You don't need to argue with police oo, if you need your life. POLICE=DEATH(SARS)
Re: Policeman To Tillaman: 'God Punish You And Your Alaafin Of Oyo Papa' by Mkolayinka(m): 6:23pm On Nov 04, 2017
From your story and encounter with the police they stopped you while driving towards Epe after 12 midnight. What type of car are you driving? Probably you and your friends are having a nice time.
I'm not holding brief for Nigerian police, but you should be rest assured that you have oppressed him by your living standard Considering the harsh conditions our force men are working, one has to show them respect and be of good character when you are dealing with them.
Nigeria is an unusual country where police are not treated well. You also said the police man claimed you want to crush him. It's a pointer that you did not cooperate with them.initially Young guys pls be civil with our police and be mindful of how we approach them. They are under pressure with the chaotic conditions of service.
It's only the living that tells his or her story
Re: Policeman To Tillaman: 'God Punish You And Your Alaafin Of Oyo Papa' by hokafor(m): 6:32pm On Nov 04, 2017
Nigerian police are getting more aggressive they should use their guns on the politicians that caused their frustrations not innocent citizens that are going through misery like them.
Re: Policeman To Tillaman: 'God Punish You And Your Alaafin Of Oyo Papa' by Ftom: 6:36pm On Nov 04, 2017
Alafin keh. OLD AGBAYA WEH DEY BLEACH

1 Like

Re: Policeman To Tillaman: 'God Punish You And Your Alaafin Of Oyo Papa' by onatisi(m): 6:36pm On Nov 04, 2017
That police man just made the greatest mistake of his life .

2 Likes

Re: Policeman To Tillaman: 'God Punish You And Your Alaafin Of Oyo Papa' by greypencils: 6:38pm On Nov 04, 2017
Guyman02:
But the IG for the 50th time has asked them to dismantle all Roger Road Blocks?
If they cant obey their IG na Oba pikin them go respect?
Sometimes I dont blame the guys who say Nigeria is a Z..
are you scared to finish it...Nigeria is a zoo
Re: Policeman To Tillaman: 'God Punish You And Your Alaafin Of Oyo Papa' by wizod(m): 6:44pm On Nov 04, 2017
Guyman02:

and dats exactly what Nigeria is
Re: Policeman To Tillaman: 'God Punish You And Your Alaafin Of Oyo Papa' by farem: 6:50pm On Nov 04, 2017
Isoko1stSon:
And who is the Alafin of Oyo according to the constitution ?

When one is in the psychological mode of that policeman, this type of questions are asked

1 Like

Re: Policeman To Tillaman: 'God Punish You And Your Alaafin Of Oyo Papa' by Charly68: 6:52pm On Nov 04, 2017
Truly the Yoruba elders say: "Darkness has no regard for a man of dignity"..once you walk in the dark whether you are king or priest you will expose yourself to embarrassment..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Policeman To Tillaman: 'God Punish You And Your Alaafin Of Oyo Papa' by MTKbudapest(m): 7:14pm On Nov 04, 2017
All this thing happened because police is your friend.
So no skin pain grin
Re: Policeman To Tillaman: 'God Punish You And Your Alaafin Of Oyo Papa' by JamesReacher(m): 7:29pm On Nov 04, 2017
kascoken:
Driving by that time, 12am... The police would have assumed him to be a security risk, kidnapper or an armed robber.

Manner of approach matters a lot.... Assuming whenhe was stopped, he spoke to them in a friendly manner, they would have reciprocated in same manner.

He was probably feeling, with my dad as the alaafin of Oyo, am above the law.

My opinion pls
Naso!! omo ale oniro

1 Like

Re: Policeman To Tillaman: 'God Punish You And Your Alaafin Of Oyo Papa' by Max24: 7:30pm On Nov 04, 2017
nedu2000:
His own side of the story. Police has stopped me severally and your approach matters,he wont mention the insults he may have accured to the policeman or an attempt to actually run him over,obviously.
Why will a policeman erect a checkpoint at 12midnight to stop a guy and girl ? What is suspicious about them that they were stopped ?

1 Like

Re: Policeman To Tillaman: 'God Punish You And Your Alaafin Of Oyo Papa' by eddieguru(m): 7:35pm On Nov 04, 2017
cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: Policeman To Tillaman: 'God Punish You And Your Alaafin Of Oyo Papa' by KingSango(m): 7:37pm On Nov 04, 2017
onatisi:
That police man just made the greatest mistake of his life .

Especially if he is a police officer in Oyo State. grin

The Yorubas have a police too, its called "Ogboni". I don't think Yorubas are too happy with anyone harassing their prince. There are more diplomatic ways to address a royal family member out of order by speaking with his father or the traditional person who is in charge of princes.

Ase

Love, Sango

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Policeman To Tillaman: 'God Punish You And Your Alaafin Of Oyo Papa' by clemzo101(m): 7:55pm On Nov 04, 2017
The ig is just playing politics,if he's serious he will set up patrol nation wide to monitor and arrest defaulting police men. He's just paying lip service.
Guyman02:
But the IG for the 50th time has asked them to dismantle all Roger Road Blocks?
If they cant obey their IG na Oba pikin them go respect?
Re: Policeman To Tillaman: 'God Punish You And Your Alaafin Of Oyo Papa' by Leez(m): 7:55pm On Nov 04, 2017
rajiraymond:
Omo osan ti n ko ponpo ba iya re, you must have said something that made that criminal called police man to abuse the low class yoruba gambari slave puppet like that. You better behave yourself next time you see Nigerian uniform criminals on the road.
Fixed
Re: Policeman To Tillaman: 'God Punish You And Your Alaafin Of Oyo Papa' by tealaw(m): 7:56pm On Nov 04, 2017
In hausa voice' Goud funish you end ur fafa'.
Re: Policeman To Tillaman: 'God Punish You And Your Alaafin Of Oyo Papa' by slurity1: 7:59pm On Nov 04, 2017
I am a Nigerian and I hate it

1 Like

Re: Policeman To Tillaman: 'God Punish You And Your Alaafin Of Oyo Papa' by ashjay001(m): 8:20pm On Nov 04, 2017
mosegifted:
Rashford should start because he has the pace to out run chelsea Defenders, then on the second half when most of the Defenders must have gotten tired then martial should be introduced into the game to finish work... my thought

We hear utongue

But, se mou dey nl nishocked
Re: Policeman To Tillaman: 'God Punish You And Your Alaafin Of Oyo Papa' by comrade2006(m): 8:24pm On Nov 04, 2017
More to this story jare
Re: Policeman To Tillaman: 'God Punish You And Your Alaafin Of Oyo Papa' by onatisi(m): 8:41pm On Nov 04, 2017
KingSango:

Especially if he is a police officer in Oyo State. grin

The Yorubas have a police too, its called "Ogboni". I don't think Yorubas are too happy with anyone harassing their prince. There are more diplomatic ways to address a royal family member out of order by speaking with his father or the traditional person who is in charge of princes.

Ase

Love, Sango

kai , i wont be surprised to hear very soon of that police officer seeking apology publicly from the alafin

1 Like

Re: Policeman To Tillaman: 'God Punish You And Your Alaafin Of Oyo Papa' by KingSango(m): 8:57pm On Nov 04, 2017
onatisi:

kai , i wont be surprised to hear very soon of that police officer seeking apology publicly from the alafin

I pray Ogboni forgives him. Ase, Love Sango
Re: Policeman To Tillaman: 'God Punish You And Your Alaafin Of Oyo Papa' by onatisi(m): 9:11pm On Nov 04, 2017
KingSango:

I pray Ogboni forgives him. Ase, Love Sango
they dont forgive
Re: Policeman To Tillaman: 'God Punish You And Your Alaafin Of Oyo Papa' by KingSango(m): 9:16pm On Nov 04, 2017
onatisi:

they dont forgive

Not saying, if the officer was entirely wrong that he shouldn't be forgiven after forgoing some measure of punishment. We all must have forgiveness and limits to our wrath, its wise and divine to forgive when forgiveness is truly sought. Just sayin.... grin Never wake a sleeping lion as lions are unforgiving when sleepy.
Re: Policeman To Tillaman: 'God Punish You And Your Alaafin Of Oyo Papa' by VictorRomanov: 9:37pm On Nov 04, 2017
nedu2000:
His own side of the story. Police has stopped me severally and your approach matters,he wont mention the insults he may have accured to the policeman or an attempt to actually run him over,obviously.

Has a drunk policeman ever stopped you??

1 Like

Re: Policeman To Tillaman: 'God Punish You And Your Alaafin Of Oyo Papa' by HemmaInc: 10:04pm On Nov 04, 2017
nedu2000:

Nothing matters to the NPF, if u are gentle they will waste ur precious time. I and my friends has been stopped condo style on d express as if they were chasing smugglers. And I began to wander what might have caused that, we didn't take it nicely o. They think they can instill fear in us so that we start shaking. Nada dey no see.
Re: Policeman To Tillaman: 'God Punish You And Your Alaafin Of Oyo Papa' by emerazz(m): 10:18pm On Nov 04, 2017
GloriaNinja:
undecided THE NIGERIAN POLICE IS VERY CORRUPT AND TREAT CIVILIANS WITHOUT RESPECT.

mtcheeww
Re: Policeman To Tillaman: 'God Punish You And Your Alaafin Of Oyo Papa' by emerazz(m): 10:20pm On Nov 04, 2017
AJOBI77:
Lets wait for iku baba yeye's reaction

datz how u lower ursef tu nonsense... wat can he Do abegi his watever end wit his Oyo pple

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ncos Moves Bobrisky From Ikoyi To Kirkiri Prison / Tinie Tempah Arrives Abuja, Poses With Armed Men / Man Wants To Introduce Reekado Banks To Illuminati. See Singer's Response

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.