Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,929 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:40 AM

Enugu LGA Elections Successfully Boycotted - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Enugu LGA Elections Successfully Boycotted (59568 Views)

PDP Wins All Eight Seats In Bayelsa LGA Elections / Why OBJ, Jonathan, Other Former Leaders Boycotted May 29, June 12 – Shehu Sani / Enugu LGA Chairmen Deny Going Into Hiding Because Of EFCC Officials (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enugu LGA Elections Successfully Boycotted by Ladyjumong(f): 10:01am On Nov 05, 2017
MXrap:
This Ezza dirty bastard. Who told you that Ezza people are Igbos? Ebonyi people are almajiri-igbos. You guys are cursed 3rd class Igbos. You guys are not Igbos, look for your brothers up north. Hopeless people.

.[s][/s]
if this makes you feel better than rest with your opinion. just hope twil get ride of all the traitors in ur midst undecided
Re: Enugu LGA Elections Successfully Boycotted by Ladyjumong(f): 10:04am On Nov 05, 2017
MXrap:
Hehehehe

I said Ezza people are cursed worthless people. You guys are not Igbos. You are an illiterate Ebonyi 3rd class Igbos. Shut and listen when your master is talking. Nobody regards you bastards.

Ebonyi=Almajiri-Igbos

[s][/s]
can you please pass some thing sensible.

this all are just insults to make you feel better undecided
Re: Enugu LGA Elections Successfully Boycotted by bestview: 10:05am On Nov 05, 2017
Shut up this dirty fat fool. I said you are an Igbo slave, you are not a real Igbo but an Almajiri-Igbo. Stop fighting for anything because you and your people are regarded as slaves in Igbo land.

[s]
Ladyjumong:
if
this makes you feel better than rest with your opinion. just hope twil get ride of all the traitors in ur midst undecided
[/s]
Re: Enugu LGA Elections Successfully Boycotted by bestview: 10:06am On Nov 05, 2017
Just shut up. When you made your own comment were you sensible. Ebonyi people are Almajiri-Igbos. It should bothering you. 3rd class insecure people.

[s]
Ladyjumong:
can you please pass some thing sensible.
his all are just insults to make you feel better undecided
[/s]
Re: Enugu LGA Elections Successfully Boycotted by Ladyjumong(f): 10:07am On Nov 05, 2017
MXrap:
This Ezza beast..talk about your Almajiri-Igbos. Focus on how you guys could at least be accepted as Igbos first than bothering about the FG. Cursed people.

[s][/s]
grin grin

i guess u dont plan ending ur ranting anytime soon. just do well to get ride of the traitors among u guys. they are ur main problem not ebonyians cool
Re: Enugu LGA Elections Successfully Boycotted by iSlayer: 10:09am On Nov 05, 2017
You see some people have to be careful how they regard Omanbala people here. No matter the kind of negative news that comes out from other Igbo states I don't go lashing at them. I take it as a problem to the Igbo generally. But they're some Igbo here on NL once they get a chance they try pick on us from Omanbala(usually over stupid stereotypes), I think it's bad. Though I'm deeply Pan-Igbo,I'm not aversed to bashing such peopleand their states if it gets down to that because at the end we rep where we come from down to our respective villages. The problem cuts across both sides but I think people should respect themselves more here.
Re: Enugu LGA Elections Successfully Boycotted by bestview: 10:09am On Nov 05, 2017
Which traitor? Are you Igbo in the first place?

Tell me, are you IGBO?

You are regarded as 3rd class and a slave in Igbo land, so I don't know where traitor comes in. Have you see an almajiri calling alhaji a traitor? Are you maaaaad?

[s]
Ladyjumong:
grin ; guess u dont plan ending ur ranting anytime soon. just do well to get ride of the traitors among u guys. they are ur main problem not ebonyians cool
[/s]
Re: Enugu LGA Elections Successfully Boycotted by Nobody: 10:10am On Nov 05, 2017
Ooni:
but it is good they made a move at least to prove they can live as they believe.

We yorubas should stop viewing life with resignation
I tire oo
Re: Enugu LGA Elections Successfully Boycotted by Ladyjumong(f): 10:13am On Nov 05, 2017
bestview:
Shut up this dirty fat fool. I said you are an Igbo slave, you are not a real Igbo but an Almajiri-Igbo. Stop fighting for anything because you and your people are regarded as slaves in Igbo land.

[s][/s]
grin grin

if you like keep insisting cheesy buh em nt shutin up nd em nt acceptin any of those suggestion anytime from now cus i knw em sure nt one.
u should rather shut up and go sort ur selves out cus thats the main issue at hand cool
Re: Enugu LGA Elections Successfully Boycotted by Obi1kenobi(m): 10:15am On Nov 05, 2017
PHILipu1:

Reasonable people can see between me and you who is mad,you came on a social media forum to dish out lies and i am trying to correct your brain that cownu has brainwashed and you are here vomiting trash.

Your madness just started and i hope when results are announce today that you will commit suicide.

Idiots and cowards like you ought to know that people don't vote that much in local government elections in most states because the governor party will sweep the polls.

Go and look for your Cownu and stop wasting your time boycottting elections.
Brainwashed bastard

This is still the part of this whole thing that is amusing me. Since when has local government and ward elections ever had any turnout beyond few sponsored people induced to come out? Real comedians, these IPOB clowns. grin

1 Like

Re: Enugu LGA Elections Successfully Boycotted by Ladyjumong(f): 10:16am On Nov 05, 2017
bestview:
Just shut up. When you made your own comment were you sensible. Ebonyi people are Almajiri-Igbos. It should bothering you. 3rd class insecure people.

[s][/s]
Oh i was sure sensible cus i was right.

nd if em so insecure i wouldnt be having an opinion about this issue dnt u think grin grin
Re: Enugu LGA Elections Successfully Boycotted by iSlayer: 10:17am On Nov 05, 2017
After this episode I trust the young lady will comment better next time.
Re: Enugu LGA Elections Successfully Boycotted by Nobody: 10:18am On Nov 05, 2017
Ladyjumong:
bro doesnt mean we should remain this way, if FG arent making things right anytime soon. they ve got to be a way out.
do you have a voters card??
Re: Enugu LGA Elections Successfully Boycotted by bestview: 10:19am On Nov 05, 2017
Ezza 3rd class Igbo. I said you are not a real Igbo. Why should you talk to your master? Are you cursed. Focus on how you guys would be accepted as Igbos because as it stands now you people are regarded as Almajiri-Igbos. That's the issue at hand right now.

[s]
Ladyjumong:
if you like keep insisting cheesy buh em nt shutin up nd em nt acceptin any of those suggestion anytime from now cus i knw em sure nt one.
u should rather shut up and go sort ur selves out cus thats the main issue at hand cool
[/s]
Re: Enugu LGA Elections Successfully Boycotted by bestview: 10:21am On Nov 05, 2017
Ebonyi people are Almajiri-Igbos. Start doing something to make your people acceptable first. Igbos don't regard you people. #FACT.

[s]
Ladyjumong:
Oh i was sure sensible cus i was right.

nd if em so insecure i wouldnt be having an opinion about this issue dnt u think grin grin
[/s]
Re: Enugu LGA Elections Successfully Boycotted by Ladyjumong(f): 10:23am On Nov 05, 2017
bestview:
Which traitor? Are you Igbo in the first place?

Tell me, are you IGBO?

You are regarded as 3rd class and a slave in Igbo land, so I don't know where traitor comes in. Have you see an almajiri calling alhaji a traitor? Are you maaaaad?

[s][/s]
sounds like someone just chippin in without understandin what going on undecided

ur peeps ve got two side, one side is okay nd the others are seriously asslicking the northerners, that the real traitors we are talking about. nd that was the point ve been trying to pass.

so you rantin abou third class slave or whatever is so untrue if u aint doing anything abou the northern asslickers in ur midst. i mean the third class slaves are far more better than them cool

go clean out ur land man.
Re: Enugu LGA Elections Successfully Boycotted by bestview: 10:25am On Nov 05, 2017
It appears you are dumb. Which tribe are you from? Because you are not Igbo. Cursed people from the pit.

Ezza people are not Igbos.

[s]
Ladyjumong:
sounds like someone just chippin in without understandin what going on undecided
ur peeps ve got two side, one side is okay nd the others are seriously asslicking the northerners, that the real traitors we are talking about. nd that was the point ve been trying to pass.
o you rantin abou third class slave or whatever is so untrue if u aint doing anything abou the northern asslickers in ur midst. i mean the third class slaves are far more better than them cool
o clean out ur land man.
[/s]
Re: Enugu LGA Elections Successfully Boycotted by Ladyjumong(f): 10:25am On Nov 05, 2017
bestview:
Ezza 3rd class Igbo. I said you are not a real Igbo. Why should you talk to your master? Are you cursed. Focus on how you guys would be accepted as Igbos because as it stands now you people are regarded as Almajiri-Igbos. That's the issue at hand right now.

[s][/s]
man go sort out traitors in ur midst nd stop obsessin with ebonyians. masters that cannot stop asslicking northern caliphates undecided
Re: Enugu LGA Elections Successfully Boycotted by PHILipu1(m): 10:29am On Nov 05, 2017
Obi1kenobi:

This is still the part of this whole thing that is amusing me. Since when has local government and ward elections ever had any turnout beyond few sponsored people induced to come out? Real comedians, these IPOB clowns. grin
My south-east brothers have been so brainwashed that i don't know how some people can be this guillable.

If Kanu watch weather forecast on BBC and CNN that it will rain in ABA the next day and Kanu come out and address them and tell them that it will rain in ABA the next day and it happen,they will start comparing Kanu to Jesus Christ.

I wake up everyday and feel the pains of those families of young boys and girls that lost their lives some weeks ago in Kanu house.

Kanu brainwashed them to believed that they stand a chance against trained Nigeria army personnels,he brainwashed them to believe his BSS will defend them and made them believe that he has supernatural powers and when things got out of control,Kanu bolted and allowed those brainwashed young boys and girls to die for nothing and some people can not still see clearly.

How will boycottting the polls help their struggles?
Why not vote in pro-Biafra politicians that will easily push their Biafra agenda globally?
Re: Enugu LGA Elections Successfully Boycotted by Ladyjumong(f): 10:29am On Nov 05, 2017
bestview:
Ebonyi people are Almajiri-Igbos. Start doing something to make your people acceptable first. Igbos don't regard you people. #FACT.

[s][/s]
if that makes u feel better than keep on livin in ur delusion. buh wen do u guys plan to stop asslickin the northerners. those igbos almajiri are sure nothing close to that grin God forbid them doin so.
Re: Enugu LGA Elections Successfully Boycotted by Yyeske(m): 10:33am On Nov 05, 2017
Ladyjumong:
man go sort out traitors in ur midst nd stop obsessin with ebonyians. masters that cannot stop asslicking northern caliphates undecided
Oh yea! Who is this one trying to throw shades at ndi Anambra?
Re: Enugu LGA Elections Successfully Boycotted by modik(m): 10:45am On Nov 05, 2017
Obi1kenobi:

What "perturbs" me is none of your business. And what perturbs me is clowns that cannot see the immense contradiction of claiming they want a separation from the "zoo" despite the fact there is not a more nomadic tribe in that zoo than Ndigbo. Okada men, Keke and bus drivers, traders etc here in Lagos parade around with Biafran flags (and other foolish ones always carrying Israel flag everywhere like efulefu otondos) without understanding this simple contradiction: that you're fighting for a divided country even as you keep hustling for daily bread in all territories in that country.

Oh, Ndigbo also now "dominate" Ghana and Cameroon. This kind of silly, chest-beating nonsense and grandiose claims is why many people sarcastically mock and ridicule us as "developers" and you're here perpetuating the stereotype without shame.

Inasmuch as you have your personal opinion and inclination, which you are rightly entitled to, must you display crass insensitivity to the opinion and inclination of others?

Who stops you from championing your conviction while respecting that of others?

*spits
Re: Enugu LGA Elections Successfully Boycotted by bestview: 10:45am On Nov 05, 2017
Are you calling your master a traitor or what because I don't get it?

I said Ebonyi people are not Igbos. This is a fact you must live with.

The larger Igbo society does not regard you folks.

[s]
Ladyjumong:
[/s]
Re: Enugu LGA Elections Successfully Boycotted by Ladyjumong(f): 10:47am On Nov 05, 2017
bestview:
It appears you are dumb. Which tribe are you from? Because you are not Igbo. Cursed people from the pit.

Ezza people are not Igbos.

[s][/s]
anyhow u describe them. at least they dnt asslick northerner and aint some kind of betrayal to themselves unlike your peeps who would do all that just for some cash cool
Re: Enugu LGA Elections Successfully Boycotted by Spylord48: 10:47am On Nov 05, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
freedom to do what?? South east is even landlocked so there's nothing reasonable about staying alone, its only unintelligible people that are clamouring for secession.
Do u think you can make enough money if your were based in ur village full time, look at the calibre of riffraffs, ragtags and low lives that are members of Biafra security service. I am a proponent of restructuring, nothing more because Kano alone has more local governments than almost all the states in the south east combined

You are a real and true chief. What you the elders see when sitting even when we the youths climb on top palm tree we will never see it.
massob did this during The census yet it backfired and everybody started blaming the government. Now they want to start another by boycotting elections saying that the federal government should give them referendum date or no election.I wonder if it is the duty of the executive to grant such.
Abeg keep telling them maybe they will listen to you elders. They want Biafra yet there is no structure on ground to show how prepared they are.Why not seek for restructuring and when you get it,you use the opportunity and start preparing the ground for things like independence

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Enugu LGA Elections Successfully Boycotted by bestview: 10:48am On Nov 05, 2017
Are an Ezza miscreant. The last I checked you people from Ebonyi are cursed. We are at home with Delta and Rivers Igbos but Ebonyi Igbos are slaves and 3rd class Igbos. You guys are not regarded one bit.

[s]
Ladyjumong:
if that makes u feel better than keep on livin in ur delusion. buh wen do u guys plan to stop asslickin the northerners. those igbos almajiri are sure nothing close to that grin God forbid them doin so.
[/s]
Re: Enugu LGA Elections Successfully Boycotted by bestview: 10:50am On Nov 05, 2017
Hehehehehe

I asked a simple question...do you actually regard yourself as Igbo? Your parents lied to you because Ezza people are almajiris

[s]
Ladyjumong:
anyhow u describe them. at least they dnt asslick northerner and aint some kind of betrayal to themselves unlike your peeps who would do all that just for some cash cool
[/s]
Re: Enugu LGA Elections Successfully Boycotted by Ladyjumong(f): 10:52am On Nov 05, 2017
bestview:
Are you calling your master a traitor or what because I don't get it?

I said Ebonyi people are not Igbos. This is a fact you must live with.

The larger Igbo society does not regard you folks.

[s][/s]
u mean u are master over the traitors in ur midst. just get ride of them. they are ur main headache nt ebonyians. nd we dnt care about how guys see us as cus we know who we are nd we knw where we stand. i mean when did traitors start having a say in our world. only fools would regard mere words from one anambra chap.

just so u knw. ur opinion dnt count cool
Re: Enugu LGA Elections Successfully Boycotted by bestview: 10:52am On Nov 05, 2017
Yyeske:
Oh yea! Who is this one trying to throw shades at ndi Anambra?

She is not even Igbo but an Almajiri-Igbo.lol
Re: Enugu LGA Elections Successfully Boycotted by Ladyjumong(f): 10:54am On Nov 05, 2017
bestview:
Are an Ezza miscreant. The last I checked you people from Ebonyi are cursed. We are at home with Delta and Rivers Igbos but Ebonyi Igbos are slaves and 3rd class Igbos. You guys are not regarded one bit.

[s][/s]
hey i told if that make u feel better than u can rest ur opinion. nt like one mere anambra chap opinion counts tho grin
Re: Enugu LGA Elections Successfully Boycotted by bestview: 10:55am On Nov 05, 2017
You have a comprehension problem clown.

I said Ebonyi people are not Igbos. Ebonyi people are regarded as slaves and 3rd class igbos.

Ezza people are cursed people in Ebonyi. Over all every body from Ebonyi is regarded as an Almajiri. #FACT

[s]
Ladyjumong:
u mean u are master over the traitors in ur midst. just get ride of them. they are ur main headache nt ebonyians. nd we dnt care about how guys see us as cus we know who we are nd we knw where we stand. i mean when did traitors start having a say in our world. only fools would regard mere words from one anambra chap.

just so u knw. ur opinion dnt count cool
[/s]

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Asari Dokubo: "Buhari Was Cloned In London, Current Nigerian President Is Fake" / Nnamdi Kanu Dons Jewish Attire For His Arraignment In Court Today. Photos / Photos Of People Unable To Get To The Venue Of Obi's Rally In Edo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.