Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,217 members, 7,836,058 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:03 PM

Girl Child Molestation On The Increase Parents Beware!!! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Girl Child Molestation On The Increase Parents Beware!!! (450 Views)

Single Parents, Beware Of Covert Incest, A.k.a. Emotional Incest / PARENTS BEWARE!!! This Happened To Someone I Know / Parents Beware!: Songs And Their Effects On Kids… (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Girl Child Molestation On The Increase Parents Beware!!! by hooklover: 1:21pm On Nov 04, 2017
I have continued to hear ugly stories of girl child molestation.

Yesterday I was chatting with my lady doctor friend and she told me an ugly case she was attending to in portharcourt....

A case was brought in of 2pretty girls 4and 6yrs old.

Maid saw sperm in the 6yrs old pants and called d attention of mum.
Mum question kid and repaid it was the security gate man.

On further investigation it was not the first time. The mum did recall her kids playing with fireman but it did not occur to her the kids were been molested..

Further investigation reveals he shows den blue film on his phone and later praticalise with them.

The doctor reveled the hymen was broken and vagina was wide.

Younger kid had partial vaginal opening but hymen partly damaged due to fingering...

As we speak guard is in cell. The parents have money and are ready to fire case.

Very very pretty girls....

This is not the first she has told me about child molestation almost at least 1on a weekly basis...

Guys please leave these kids alone matured ladies waiting for u.

Mothers talk and tell ur kids to tell u went anyone touches their bombom..

This is a challenge before us we need to have all hands on deck to stop this menace. .
Re: Girl Child Molestation On The Increase Parents Beware!!! by Tweetysparkles(f): 1:27pm On Nov 04, 2017
God please protect our children, any man that has any bad intention on my child should just die by fire! amen, cant imagine the pains the children will be going through undecided parent should just be training the child from the time they start talking about the delicate part, which bombom is number 1... God please heal the children speedingly and let the man rot and die in jail, there should not bail for people like that. shocked

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Advertise To Over 10 Million Lagosians Using The BRT Bus / Question Of The Day. Guys And Ladies, Get In / What You Need To Do “before Calling The Wedding Planner”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.