Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,069 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:54 AM

Richard Mofe-Damijo Celebrates His Daughter's 15th Birthday (Photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Richard Mofe-Damijo Celebrates His Daughter's 15th Birthday (Photo) (41015 Views)

Richard Mofe Damijo Celebrates His 61st Birthday Today (photos) / Van Vicker Celebrates J-ian, His Daughter's 15th Birthday (Photo) / Richard Mofe-Damijo Celebrates His Wife, Jumobi On Her Birthday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Richard Mofe-Damijo Celebrates His Daughter's 15th Birthday (Photo) by Letenwam: 2:24pm On Nov 04, 2017
Our favourite Zaddy, Richard Mofe-Damijo a.k.a RMD's daughter just turned 15 and the proud dad who made a decision few months ago to keep his family off social media, took to Instagram to celebrate, while also hinting that he did it because he had something to say.

Here's what he wrote;

"Several months ago I made a decision to keep my family off my social media accounts but today as my little girl turns 15, I am compelled to say something. I'm not exactly certain why but perhaps it's because every father nurses some level of uncertainty about their little girl growing up. It doesn't matter where, Nigeria or the US, the fears are there. The fears are doubled today because of the exposure to the internet which is fraught with all kinds of dangerous notions, warped narratives and risky things, but you are my girl, who above all knows and fears God. My fears are calmed by the fact that you have been instilled with values that are not of the world but of the word (of God), which is why I know you will grow into a fine woman who will be a light and beacon to and for your generation. I believe God that you'll continue to grow in wisdom and in grace and that the light of God's word will always guide you to make the right choices.
Make yourself and everyone that loves you proud baby. Daddy is rooting for you, so go on my sweet cakes and enjoy your day and never forget that daddy loves you silly as always.
Happy Birthday baby."

https://www.lailasblog.com/made-decision-keep-family-off-social-media-girl-just-turned-15-rmd-celebrates-daughter/

8 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo Celebrates His Daughter's 15th Birthday (Photo) by biacan(f): 2:26pm On Nov 04, 2017
OMG so emotional and cute..........Time for my only daddy to do the same #slimdaddy

1 Like

Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo Celebrates His Daughter's 15th Birthday (Photo) by Nobody: 2:26pm On Nov 04, 2017
These days, it is hard to differentiate between a Teenager and an Adult.

141 Likes

Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo Celebrates His Daughter's 15th Birthday (Photo) by chriskosherbal(m): 2:28pm On Nov 04, 2017
Wow your daughter has really grown big .

Congratulations on her age tho ..

Proud daddy.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo Celebrates His Daughter's 15th Birthday (Photo) by Tamarapetty(f): 2:31pm On Nov 04, 2017
15? hbd

1 Like

Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo Celebrates His Daughter's 15th Birthday (Photo) by PastorMB(m): 2:32pm On Nov 04, 2017
Sir, where can we submit our CV for scrutinization?

Any Email sir?

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo Celebrates His Daughter's 15th Birthday (Photo) by PastorMB(m): 2:33pm On Nov 04, 2017
Tamarapetty:
t

t for what exactly?

angry

7 Likes

Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo Celebrates His Daughter's 15th Birthday (Photo) by Tamarapetty(f): 2:38pm On Nov 04, 2017
PastorMB:

t for what exactly?
angry
tomato grin

1 Like

Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo Celebrates His Daughter's 15th Birthday (Photo) by PastorMB(m): 2:42pm On Nov 04, 2017
Tamarapetty:
tomato grin

Hahahaha...

Confess now or... angry

2 Likes

Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo Celebrates His Daughter's 15th Birthday (Photo) by nerodenero: 2:46pm On Nov 04, 2017
What you sow, you will reap.
I'm not exactly certain why but perhaps it's because every father nurses some level of uncertainty about their little girl growing up. It doesn't matter where, Nigeria or the US, the fears are there
When you go about hunting other peoples' daughters and sisters with your thirdleg, remember you also have sisters and daughters.

So RMD, if you no do anyhow to people daughters/sisters, nobody go do anyhow with your daughter. The hardest job now is raising children. The society is so polluted and I keep wondering how it will look like in another twenty years. Wolves everywhere!!!

5 Likes

Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo Celebrates His Daughter's 15th Birthday (Photo) by quiverfull(m): 2:49pm On Nov 04, 2017
Wise guy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo Celebrates His Daughter's 15th Birthday (Photo) by Tamarapetty(f): 2:51pm On Nov 04, 2017
PastorMB:

Hahahaha...
Confess now or... angry
Lol, tongue tongue tamara
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo Celebrates His Daughter's 15th Birthday (Photo) by Tamarapetty(f): 2:51pm On Nov 04, 2017
PastorMB:

Hahahaha...
Confess now or... angry
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo Celebrates His Daughter's 15th Birthday (Photo) by PastorMB(m): 2:52pm On Nov 04, 2017
Tamarapetty:

Your signature...

It is a line from Game of Thrones right?

Tamara ko.

6 Likes

Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo Celebrates His Daughter's 15th Birthday (Photo) by Seeker17(m): 2:54pm On Nov 04, 2017
Rmd is just amazingly different.. Hbd to the lil one
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo Celebrates His Daughter's 15th Birthday (Photo) by nikkypearl(f): 2:55pm On Nov 04, 2017
lipsrsealed
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo Celebrates His Daughter's 15th Birthday (Photo) by Tamarapetty(f): 2:55pm On Nov 04, 2017
PastorMB:

Your signature...
It is a line from Game of Thrones right?
Tamara ko.
yeah cheesy
Then you! 't' for what? sad
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo Celebrates His Daughter's 15th Birthday (Photo) by PastorMB(m): 3:08pm On Nov 04, 2017
Tamarapetty:
yeah cheesy

Then you! 't' for what? sad

Lol... Being seeing the hype around the movie tho...

I'm just waiting for it to end, before I take a dive...

Hahaha. You wana know my own definition of T?
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo Celebrates His Daughter's 15th Birthday (Photo) by Tamarapetty(f): 3:37pm On Nov 04, 2017
PastorMB:

Lol... Being seeing the hype around the movie tho...
I'm just waiting for it to end, before I take a dive...
Hahaha. You wana know my own definition of T?
teh me
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo Celebrates His Daughter's 15th Birthday (Photo) by PastorMB(m): 3:50pm On Nov 04, 2017
Tamarapetty:
teh me

You wouldnt want to know sweet. Lol.

Hehehe...

Enjoy the rest of ya day..
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo Celebrates His Daughter's 15th Birthday (Photo) by Nobody: 4:33pm On Nov 04, 2017
shocked

Did I hear 15?
God should please protect our young men make they no mistakenly do teenagers
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo Celebrates His Daughter's 15th Birthday (Photo) by Dmeji4444(m): 6:15pm On Nov 04, 2017
Up Gunners, it's gonna be tough but we are winning.
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo Celebrates His Daughter's 15th Birthday (Photo) by nairavsdollars(f): 6:16pm On Nov 04, 2017
We are watching her...

5 Likes

Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo Celebrates His Daughter's 15th Birthday (Photo) by oyetunder(m): 6:19pm On Nov 04, 2017
Lead us not into the hands of dangerous guys...but deliver us from ungodly men.

Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo Celebrates His Daughter's 15th Birthday (Photo) by asawanathegreat(m): 6:19pm On Nov 04, 2017
RMD is a living legend
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo Celebrates His Daughter's 15th Birthday (Photo) by Nobody: 6:20pm On Nov 04, 2017
If this girl actually came out and said she's 15, nairalanders won't believe

You'll hear thing like :
* if she's 15, then I'm 5
* football age
* I'm still an embryo then

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo Celebrates His Daughter's 15th Birthday (Photo) by kinibigdeal(m): 6:20pm On Nov 04, 2017
15 year old shocked shocked just make sure one senator dambazau is not following her on twitter
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo Celebrates His Daughter's 15th Birthday (Photo) by free2ryhme: 6:20pm On Nov 04, 2017
Letenwam:
Our favourite Zaddy, Richard Mofe-Damijo a.k.a RMD's daughter just turned 15 and the proud dad who made a decision few months ago to keep his family off social media, took to Instagram to celebrate, while also hinting that he did it because he had something to say.

Here's what he wrote;

"Several months ago I made a decision to keep my family off my social media accounts but today as my little girl turns 15, I am compelled to say something. I'm not exactly certain why but perhaps it's because every father nurses some level of uncertainty about their little girl growing up. It doesn't matter where, Nigeria or the US, the fears are there. The fears are doubled today because of the exposure to the internet which is fraught with all kinds of dangerous notions, warped narratives and risky things, but you are my girl, who above all knows and fears God. My fears are calmed by the fact that you have been instilled with values that are not of the world but of the word (of God), which is why I know you will grow into a fine woman who will be a light and beacon to and for your generation. I believe God that you'll continue to grow in wisdom and in grace and that the light of God's word will always guide you to make the right choices.
Make yourself and everyone that loves you proud baby. Daddy is rooting for you, so go on my sweet cakes and enjoy your day and never forget that daddy loves you silly as always.
Happy Birthday baby."

https://www.lailasblog.com/made-decision-keep-family-off-social-media-girl-just-turned-15-rmd-celebrates-daughter/

grin grin
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo Celebrates His Daughter's 15th Birthday (Photo) by free2ryhme: 6:21pm On Nov 04, 2017
kinibigdeal:
15 year old shocked shocked just make sure one senator dambazau is not following her on twitter

rotten minds
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo Celebrates His Daughter's 15th Birthday (Photo) by ALAYORMII: 6:23pm On Nov 04, 2017
Congrats
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo Celebrates His Daughter's 15th Birthday (Photo) by Nobody: 6:23pm On Nov 04, 2017
I will like to be a father soon.
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo Celebrates His Daughter's 15th Birthday (Photo) by Nobody: 6:25pm On Nov 04, 2017
The most overrated celebrity, Handsome this cute that.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Chat Between Bovi & Fake Tinubu / Ime Bishop 'Okon Lagos’ Leaked DM, Whatsapp Messages With A Lady Surface Online / Why I Am Not Happy On My 76th Birthday - Pete Edochie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.