Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,075 members, 7,957,008 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 03:44 AM

81 Students Bag First Class At Bowen University, Iwo – VC - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 81 Students Bag First Class At Bowen University, Iwo – VC (11963 Views)

Helen Onyinyechi Maduakonam Graduates With First Class At LAUTECH / Ibukunoluwa Are Withdrawn From OAU For Bad Performance, Grabs 1st Class At Bowen / 161 students bag first class from Nigerian Law School — highest ever (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 81 Students Bag First Class At Bowen University, Iwo – VC by PetersKID(m): 4:43pm On Jun 23, 2019
iamozipatrick:
I believe in their 1st class, if they just dash point y den do dey still have 2.2 and 3rd class students?
am a 3.01cgpa student of English kogi state university(400l 1st semester), I believe am a first class potential in a just educational settings.
am a victim of missing script, I've been victimized because I refuse 2 sort, toppled with d mental and physical stress I go tru, d distant trekking to my faculty 4rm d hostel, scarcity of water, no electricity, strike, undisciplined and frustrated lecturers owing to non payment of staffs.

Bowen students are free from all diz I envy them alot, if I could afford d fees I would write a better result not because their syllabus is easier but bcoz itz a better institute for learning.

To all d haters of private university my mother say a poor man drinking garri would look at a rich man eating chicken and say garri beta pass chicken coz chicken dey giv cancer grin grin grin
Good day bro please how can I get your contact please very important
Re: 81 Students Bag First Class At Bowen University, Iwo – VC by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jun 23, 2019
Bifrost:
People still think students bid for first class sha? It surprises me.

All the people I know that sorted their way through school end up with either 2² or marginal 3¹ (third class). Nairalanders first class isn't cheap. If it is why not get it.

That you can't make a first class in 4,5,6 years you spent in the University doesn't give you the effrontery to bad-mouth on people who achieve such feat.
Jealousy and pride are the cause. This same set of people when they become lecturers would do worst
Re: 81 Students Bag First Class At Bowen University, Iwo – VC by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jun 23, 2019
What are you saying? What do you have to say about those that graduated with first class and 2:1 from ur same institution? Do they have 5 heads or r they just specially treated? Truly better learning environment encourages better grades but you should never compare a private university first class graduate with that of a government university because private universities are profit motivated while government universities are not just non profit motivated but they comprise of deliberate obstacles to break or make you. Nobody gives a damn about you. Wouldn't you rather employ a graduate that has witnessed obstacles of worst imaginations and still came out successfully than one that has no clue what obstacles mean? Anyway congratulations to them o.
No recruiter is interested on the struggles you went through in the university but on the skill sets you have acquired which will be beneficial to his/her organization hence, that theory of yours is also flawed.
Re: 81 Students Bag First Class At Bowen University, Iwo – VC by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jun 23, 2019
YesNo:
Highest Bidders
Highest bidder indeed as if they don't practice that in public universities.
Re: 81 Students Bag First Class At Bowen University, Iwo – VC by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jun 23, 2019
churchee:
First class everywhere.

Can't a university graduate students in a year without first class?
Tell that to Oxford University
Re: 81 Students Bag First Class At Bowen University, Iwo – VC by Ajibade123(m): 6:46pm On Jun 23, 2019
A very big congregations to them see reasons why you too need to come out with a first class
https://explicitsuccess.com/what-is-a-good-gpa-for-university/
Re: 81 Students Bag First Class At Bowen University, Iwo – VC by CodeTemplar: 2:45am On Jun 26, 2019
iamozipatrick:
I believe in their 1st class, if they just dash point y den do dey still have 2.2 and 3rd class students?
am a 3.01cgpa student of English kogi state university(400l 1st semester), I believe am a first class potential in a just educational settings.
am a victim of missing script, I've been victimized because I refuse 2 sort, toppled with d mental and physical stress I go tru, d distant trekking to my faculty 4rm d hostel, scarcity of water, no electricity, strike, undisciplined and frustrated lecturers owing to non payment of staffs.

Bowen students are free from all diz I envy them alot, if I could afford d fees I would write a better result not because their syllabus is easier but bcoz itz a better institute for learning.

To all d haters of private university my mother say a poor man drinking garri would look at a rich man eating chicken and say garri beta pass chicken coz chicken dey giv cancer grin grin grin
The fact that you go hardship and made à 3.01 doesn't translate to you being able to make a better result in 'private' schools. It means you believe you can but making it is another thing entirely. You may not understand until you get there and see it.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Result And Admission Status Of Delta State School Of Health Ufuoma-ugheli 2012/2 / Re: New National Curriculum: No Merger Of Crs And Irs / Any Info On Federal Poly Kaura-namoda Zamfara Nd List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.