Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,237 members, 7,860,515 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 12:00 PM

The Wonder Of Hearing - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Wonder Of Hearing (313 Views)

Nigerian Imam Converts To Christianity After Hearing the Voice of Jesus / What Will Happen To Those Who Died Without Hearing The Gospel Of Jesus? / Stephanie Otobo Absent At Suleman Defamation Lawsuit Hearing In Ikeja High Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Wonder Of Hearing by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:28pm On Nov 04, 2017
The Wonder of hearing

"Pilate therefore said unto Him, Art thou a king then? Jesus answered, Thou sayest that I am a king. To this end was I born, and for this cause came I into the world, that I should bear witness unto the truth. Every one that is of the truth heareth my voice" (John 18:37).

We are surrounded by unseen and rarely spoken about "laws." Take for example music. It is painfully obvious when someone sings off key. We intuitively know that something is wrong, unless we ourselves are tone deaf. So it is morally. We are all subject to the moral Law. We intuitively know that lying, stealing, the killing of the unborn, rape, adultery, fornication, lust, hatred, etc., are wrong. However, some are morally deaf. The Ten Commandments brings our hearing back. They stir the conscience to do its God-given duty. Listen to it. It's not your enemy…and neither are we.

Watch -> www.EvolutionVsGod.com (Almost 1 Million Views)

Source: https://www.facebook.com/official.Ray.Comfort 4 November 2013 ·
Re: The Wonder Of Hearing by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:24pm On Nov 15, 2017
OLAADEGBU:

The Wonder of hearing

"Pilate therefore said unto Him, Art thou a king then? Jesus answered, Thou sayest that I am a king. To this end was I born, and for this cause came I into the world, that I should bear witness unto the truth. Every one that is of the truth heareth my voice" (John 18:37).

I am fearfully and wonderfully made. Praise the Lord! cheesy

(1) (Reply)

The Difference That Must Be Observed In The Life Of A True Believer / The Gentiles Accepts God’s Salvation Mandate / The Shame Of Hell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.