Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,794 members, 7,862,630 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 09:26 PM

Mom Shot Her Young Daughters To Death While They Slept - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mom Shot Her Young Daughters To Death While They Slept (642 Views)

Woman Breaks Her Young Maid's Head In Onitsha (photos) / Woman Bathed With Acid By Her Young Ex-lover In Anambra. Graphic Photos / Corpse Of Corper Linda Nkechi Igwetu & The Policeman That Shot Her Dead (Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mom Shot Her Young Daughters To Death While They Slept by itsolanrewaju: 6:01pm On Nov 04, 2017
A Texas woman allegedly shot her two young daughters while sleeping early Thursday morning, just hours after her husband called 911 to say she was showing potentially suicidal behavior.

Sarah Nicole Henderson, 29, was arrested on Thursday after her husband, Jacob Henderson, found the young ladies, ages 5 and 7, dead in their room and called 911, AP reports.

Henderson County Sheriff Botie Hillhouse disclosed to AP that Henderson had wanted to commit suicide, her kids and her husband , who was the young ladies’ stepfather.

“She tried to shoot her husband. The weapon failed. He took the gun at that point understood the little girls had been shot,” Hillhouse told AP. “We don’t have a motive at all. We’re still digging, trying to figure out what was going on at that house at the time.”

The bad events began Wednesday night, when Jacob Henderson called 911 and told dispatchers his wife was acting strange and “freaking out like someone is out to get her,” according to AP. Deputies visited the house about 15 minutes after the call, but the couple refused help. About two hours later, at 2:24 a.m., Henderson made his second 911 call, saying that his wife had shot her daughters, according to the report.

“She was snoozing when I rested the previous evening. I woke up and she came in there stated, ‘Angel, I simply shot the children.’ And I would not like to trust it. I went in there and they were dead,” Henderson said amid the telephone call, as indicated by AP.

Hillhouse told AP that Sarah Henderson has been charged with one count of capital murder, however different charges might be approaching. She is currently on suicide watch at Henderson County Jail, with bond set at $2 million.

Source : https://mediablare.com/mom-shot-her-young-daughters-to-death-while-they-slept/

1 Share

Re: Mom Shot Her Young Daughters To Death While They Slept by mikky4764(f): 6:09pm On Nov 04, 2017
Oyibo pple dey craze sha, just shot her two daughters to death for no reason even if there is a reason.
Re: Mom Shot Her Young Daughters To Death While They Slept by dnawah(m): 6:37pm On Nov 04, 2017
well,man will destroy himself with they hand made,but what God created cannot destroy Him,
Re: Mom Shot Her Young Daughters To Death While They Slept by Yeligray(m): 6:39pm On Nov 04, 2017
mikky4764:
Oyibo pple dey craze sha, just shot her two daughters to death for no reason even if there is a reason.
wickedness, R.I.P to 'em little angels... This is why i'm saying that weed shuld nt be legalized in Nigeria

(1) (Reply)

Suspect’s Repeated Loud Farts Force Detective To End Interrogation(photos) / SHOCKING: Man undergoes Head Transplant Operation / Lady Commits Suicide After Being Kicked Out By Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.