Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,478 members, 7,823,114 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

''Am Single, I Masturbate Or Walk Up To Any Guy I Like'' - Actress Elom - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ''Am Single, I Masturbate Or Walk Up To Any Guy I Like'' - Actress Elom (566 Views)

"I Am Single , I Am Not Married" - Juliet Ibrahim Cries Out / 10 Amazing Facts About Omalicha Elom / Tboss: People Who Can't Walk Up To Me Use Their N100 Data To Talk Shit About Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

''Am Single, I Masturbate Or Walk Up To Any Guy I Like'' - Actress Elom by levrin: 6:47pm On Nov 04, 2017
@GISTMORE

Fast rising Nollywood actress Omalicha Elom during an interview with The Sun, Has revealed a deep secret about herself, and according to her she's never had a heartbreak before, and eachtime she feels like having sex she just masturbate or get a guy to satisfy her urge and move on, just like that, read the excerpts below!

'' “‘I have never experienced heartbreak. , In fact, I don’t even know what it is like, because I have only dated two guys in my life. I was the one that dumped them. I broke their hearts instead. The last one even threatened to pour acid on me, because he couldn’t deal with the heartbreak. .
Right now, I’m single and flirting. I need to make lots of money. "On quenching sexual urges, she said; “Whenever I need sexual satisfaction, I would look for an old flame or new crush. It’s not so hard; I’m not a shy person. .
I‘ll just walk up to the new guy that I’m crushing on and tell him I like him and want him in my bed. I’ll ask for a fling. We are all adults. After having sex once or twice, that’s it, then we can call it quits and life goes on.” .

On making use of intimacy gadgets, she said:

“I’m not a fan of intimacy gadgets. I often help myself (masturbate), but I can’t do intimacy gadgets.”

SOURCE http://www.gistmore.com/single-masturbate-walk-guy-like-quench-urges-actress-elom

[img]https://4.bp..com/-nfG3daRGlgw/Wf3yUhFQ_RI/AAAAAAAAVMQ/4-qH6pLVfg8AiQddD6RxtzifENnK11ktACLcBGAs/s1600/21147298_1998912166987841_5733470496196919296_n%25281%2529.jpg[/img]
Re: ''Am Single, I Masturbate Or Walk Up To Any Guy I Like'' - Actress Elom by levrin: 6:48pm On Nov 04, 2017
Re: ''Am Single, I Masturbate Or Walk Up To Any Guy I Like'' - Actress Elom by SuperSuave(m): 7:00pm On Nov 04, 2017
this is the 12th time I'm seeing this shiit on NL today, wetin sef?! undecided
Re: ''Am Single, I Masturbate Or Walk Up To Any Guy I Like'' - Actress Elom by dingbang(m): 7:34pm On Nov 04, 2017
I am not surprised. I have come across a lady like that who did it to a friend of mine who is a playboy. The guy was just busy asking her why na...what happened.. Baby what happened between us. I was like.. Guy.. Na you dey beg woman like this.. A whole playboy like you.. I weak for the guy.

I actually knew from then that some ladies can have sex without attaching any feelings towards it.. Or be like ..so we have had sex, what are we now kinda talk.
Re: ''Am Single, I Masturbate Or Walk Up To Any Guy I Like'' - Actress Elom by anitapreeti(f): 7:55pm On Nov 04, 2017
No shame anymore angry
Pity!!
Re: ''Am Single, I Masturbate Or Walk Up To Any Guy I Like'' - Actress Elom by Johnthentic: 3:07am On Nov 05, 2017
wow

(1) (Reply)

Kim Kardashian And Kanye Hit Up Sushi Restaurant But He Brings His Own Food / Photos: Producer, Wizzypro Shows Off His Adorable Daughter / Nicki Minaj's Brother, Jelani Maraj Found Guilty Of Child Rape

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.