Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,498 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:16 PM

Tboss: People Who Can't Walk Up To Me Use Their N100 Data To Talk Shit About Me - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tboss: People Who Can't Walk Up To Me Use Their N100 Data To Talk Shit About Me (24407 Views)

Don’t Use Android Phone To Camera Me; Use iPhone 13 – Portable Warns Fan (Video) / Men Don’t Have The Courage To Walk Up To Me – Actress Yvonne Okoro / I’m Single. I Masturbate Or Walk Up To Any Guy I Like, To Quench Urges – Actress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tboss: People Who Can't Walk Up To Me Use Their N100 Data To Talk Shit About Me by Nobody: 10:04pm On Feb 05, 2018
Big Brother Naija 2017 housemate and the second runner up of the reality TV show, TBoss has fired back at her critics, following her rant on Big Brother Naija Housemates 2018 being dirty.

Recall that TBoss who was known for her ‘cleanliness during her time on the reality show in 2017, took to her Instagram to express her irritations towards the present housemates.

After watching female housemate, Princess rub ice-cream on her fellow housemates’ lips and body, with same spoon, TBoss wrote:

”Big brother please stop that one that is putting ice cream on everyone’s lips and nipples with the same spoon.

OMG now she is sitting on the bare floor with her butt half exposed, yukk, talk about unsanitary.

Now she is putting Tobi’s sweat on another’s lip and had someone else lick it up, am I the only one seeing this?

My Gawwd, this one is talking bloody non stop, how can someone talk so much?”

TBoss who ignited the wrath of her critics, in her Instalive video called out those who can't walk up to her on a normal day, sitting in their homes and using their N100 data to insult her for making a 'clear' observation.

According to her, anybody who has a 'bloody brain and bloody eyes', will see what was happening in the house on Saturday Night. TBoss further said she doesn't care as she will keep still being herself.

Here's the video

http://lailasnews.com/people-cant-walk-normal-day-use-n100-data-talk-sht-tboss/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tboss: People Who Can't Walk Up To Me Use Their N100 Data To Talk Shit About Me by Mrjo(m): 10:16pm On Feb 05, 2018
ANUTY TEA BOSS, IS IT UR DATA? KITLLE AGAINST POT.

42 Likes

Re: Tboss: People Who Can't Walk Up To Me Use Their N100 Data To Talk Shit About Me by taylor88(m): 10:27pm On Feb 05, 2018
Ugly dog

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tboss: People Who Can't Walk Up To Me Use Their N100 Data To Talk Shit About Me by yanabasee(m): 10:29pm On Feb 05, 2018
Tit buttz!!!!.....

I can tell what it feels like wanting to be a part of something just to correct all your silly mistakes but you can't!! You'll always end up hating like a biatch!!!

Silly titz buttz... Ugly old lady!!!

95 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tboss: People Who Can't Walk Up To Me Use Their N100 Data To Talk Shit About Me by andray12(m): 2:29am On Feb 06, 2018
hoe low show

chelshit fans hw market see as watford bakayoko una anyhow

7 Likes

Re: Tboss: People Who Can't Walk Up To Me Use Their N100 Data To Talk Shit About Me by OKorowanta: 5:52am On Feb 06, 2018
What fvckery?
Gutter mouth.

8 Likes

Re: Tboss: People Who Can't Walk Up To Me Use Their N100 Data To Talk Shit About Me by pointstores(m): 5:55am On Feb 06, 2018
nawa
Re: Tboss: People Who Can't Walk Up To Me Use Their N100 Data To Talk Shit About Me by Threebear(m): 7:18am On Feb 06, 2018
I'm a huge supporter of TBoss but I feel she's had her moment, plus a year to start up something meaningful with her platform. Inserting your opinion about the show spontaneously and sparingly is not wrong but running down the new contestants spells desperate and tacky and honestly I'm disappointed.
Let them have their shine ,you freaking had yours!

93 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tboss: People Who Can't Walk Up To Me Use Their N100 Data To Talk Shit About Me by Mhissgaga(f): 9:12am On Feb 06, 2018
Who's this one undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tboss: People Who Can't Walk Up To Me Use Their N100 Data To Talk Shit About Me by DIVINEEVIDENCE: 9:12am On Feb 06, 2018
When it was your turn to display oloshoism, you enjoyed it.

Now it's other people's turn, jealousy won kee you.

Receive sense.

25 Likes

Re: Tboss: People Who Can't Walk Up To Me Use Their N100 Data To Talk Shit About Me by nairalanduseles: 9:12am On Feb 06, 2018
Nigerians are not exposed i swear

1 Like

Re: Tboss: People Who Can't Walk Up To Me Use Their N100 Data To Talk Shit About Me by pweshboi(m): 9:12am On Feb 06, 2018
woss woss wobi, you no Waka pass where Dem dey ni o... nah y Dem dey buy 100naira data for your head. you for save Dem the trouble of them buying data and pass through where they are and see if they will walk up to you or not. because u nah Aisha buhari abi?

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tboss: People Who Can't Walk Up To Me Use Their N100 Data To Talk Shit About Me by sheguy(m): 9:12am On Feb 06, 2018
Ah, Chelsea finally lose yesterday wht a sad day for me

1 Like

Re: Tboss: People Who Can't Walk Up To Me Use Their N100 Data To Talk Shit About Me by rxmusa(m): 9:13am On Feb 06, 2018
Freedom of expression

"I have never regretted anything as much as my regret over a day in which the sun sets and my life span decreases while my good deeds haven't increased"

- Abdullah Ibn Mas'ud (RA)

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tboss: People Who Can't Walk Up To Me Use Their N100 Data To Talk Shit About Me by lilkech(m): 9:13am On Feb 06, 2018
Haaa! People who can’t walk up to you ke’ undecided

abi you don dey carry bouncer and mopol dey waka for road ni’ , Na so the money wey big brother dash you been plenty reach

Ifa catch you ehn... I go tie rope put for that ya nose ring drag you go abattoir, na ya type dey sweet to chop as our Fulani brothers dem want make we boycott beef

if you see me better run oh angry anu ohia

and by the way, na ‘borrow’ I use take get data yab you today wink

repping *606# no time cool

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tboss: People Who Can't Walk Up To Me Use Their N100 Data To Talk Shit About Me by Fanatique: 9:13am On Feb 06, 2018
Cndn
Re: Tboss: People Who Can't Walk Up To Me Use Their N100 Data To Talk Shit About Me by doublewisdom: 9:13am On Feb 06, 2018
Menopause symptoms dey worry her.

1 Like

Re: Tboss: People Who Can't Walk Up To Me Use Their N100 Data To Talk Shit About Me by Taiwx(m): 9:14am On Feb 06, 2018
#Yeye
Re: Tboss: People Who Can't Walk Up To Me Use Their N100 Data To Talk Shit About Me by Talkingboy: 9:14am On Feb 06, 2018
A
Re: Tboss: People Who Can't Walk Up To Me Use Their N100 Data To Talk Shit About Me by paparazzi1987(m): 9:14am On Feb 06, 2018
Chelsea was badly humiliated yesterday..what a shame
cry cry
Re: Tboss: People Who Can't Walk Up To Me Use Their N100 Data To Talk Shit About Me by ExAngel007(f): 9:14am On Feb 06, 2018
rubbish talks
Re: Tboss: People Who Can't Walk Up To Me Use Their N100 Data To Talk Shit About Me by Inidominix: 9:14am On Feb 06, 2018
Babe... Ur mumu dey speak hausa language... No wonder u put ring for nose like cow... Idiot. Who u help....

6 Likes

Re: Tboss: People Who Can't Walk Up To Me Use Their N100 Data To Talk Shit About Me by deebrain(m): 9:14am On Feb 06, 2018
True...

But she has had her moment. This is a new season.

And all these shows...where was a time when once the show ended, the contestants where known for something else, using the platforms given.

Its not happening like that again...

2 Likes

Re: Tboss: People Who Can't Walk Up To Me Use Their N100 Data To Talk Shit About Me by KrystosCJ(m): 9:14am On Feb 06, 2018
Yeye dey smell for your body.. that's why.
Re: Tboss: People Who Can't Walk Up To Me Use Their N100 Data To Talk Shit About Me by kendrick9(m): 9:15am On Feb 06, 2018
this lady is so arrogant...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tboss: People Who Can't Walk Up To Me Use Their N100 Data To Talk Shit About Me by lordofajajsa: 9:15am On Feb 06, 2018
see as she be like sacrifice

2 Likes

Re: Tboss: People Who Can't Walk Up To Me Use Their N100 Data To Talk Shit About Me by rozayx5(m): 9:15am On Feb 06, 2018
foool

whats this broke ugly old biiitch feeling like

i blame silly programs like bbfck for making goats like you with no talent popular

what skill does t boss have except an empty brain undecided undecided

4 Likes

Re: Tboss: People Who Can't Walk Up To Me Use Their N100 Data To Talk Shit About Me by free2ryhme: 9:15am On Feb 06, 2018
FlirtyKaren:
Big Brother Naija 2017 housemate and the second runner up of the reality TV show, TBoss has fired back at her critics, following her rant on Big Brother Naija Housemates 2018 being dirty.

Recall that TBoss who was known for her ‘cleanliness during her time on the reality show in 2017, took to her Instagram to express her irritations towards the present housemates.

After watching female housemate, Princess rub ice-cream on her fellow housemates’ lips and body, with same spoon, TBoss wrote:

”Big brother please stop that one that is putting ice cream on everyone’s lips and nipples with the same spoon.

OMG now she is sitting on the bare floor with her butt half exposed, yukk, talk about unsanitary.

Now she is putting Tobi’s sweat on another’s lip and had someone else lick it up, am I the only one seeing this?

My Gawwd, this one is talking bloody non stop, how can someone talk so much?”

TBoss who ignited the wrath of her critics, in her Instalive video called out those who can't walk up to her on a normal day, sitting in their homes and using their N100 data to insult her for making a 'clear' observation.

According to her, anybody who has a 'bloody brain and bloody eyes', will see what was happening in the house on Saturday Night. TBoss further said she doesn't care as she will keep still being herself.

Here's the video

http://lailasnews.com/people-cant-walk-normal-day-use-n100-data-talk-sht-tboss/

She and her kind are trying too hard to promote the immorality called BBnaija

1 Like

Re: Tboss: People Who Can't Walk Up To Me Use Their N100 Data To Talk Shit About Me by emmanuel596(m): 9:15am On Feb 06, 2018
Who be this one again....walk up to you as in Christ abi as in say you get company to employe me...glorified nonsense na nairaland wey gv u publicity I blame

3 Likes

Re: Tboss: People Who Can't Walk Up To Me Use Their N100 Data To Talk Shit About Me by tiredoflife(m): 9:16am On Feb 06, 2018
If she dey inside private jet...she no go dey see big brother show

2 Likes

Re: Tboss: People Who Can't Walk Up To Me Use Their N100 Data To Talk Shit About Me by dust144(m): 9:16am On Feb 06, 2018
Actually you're a poo
Re: Tboss: People Who Can't Walk Up To Me Use Their N100 Data To Talk Shit About Me by Heffalump(m): 9:17am On Feb 06, 2018
yanabasee:
Tit buttz!!!!.....

I can tell what it feels like wanting to be a part of something just to correct all your silly mistakes but you can't!! You'll always end up hating like a biatch!!!

Silly titz buttz... Ugly old lady!!!

Honestly, she is not ugly, fact!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Davido Biography - History,profile Of David Adedeji Adeleke / Trey Songz Lands In Lagos For Rhythm Unplugged Concert Tomorrow (Photo) / Victor AD: 5 Years Ago I Tried Like 25 Times, Lost 23 Times

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.