Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,205 members, 7,818,701 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:04 PM

Daddy Freeze And His Free The Sheeple Movement Against Pastors & Tithers - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Daddy Freeze And His Free The Sheeple Movement Against Pastors & Tithers (49862 Views)

Leke Adeboye Speaks About First Fruit, Daddy Freeze And His Followers React / Tithers And Seed Sowers Like Us "Na Blessing And Favour Dey Rush Us"~ Obiwest / Man Dumps Church For Praising Highest Tithers In The Last 3 Months (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Freeze And His Free The Sheeple Movement Against Pastors & Tithers by indoorscholar(m): 2:15am On Nov 05, 2017
GloriaNinja:
undecided IT'S OBVIOUS THAT DADDY FREEZE'S BRAIN HAS BEEN FROZEN.

If you believe he's wrong, show the relevant passages in the bible to prove your point like daddyfreeze does. Saying his brains are frozen doesn't detract from the fact that 1 he's making sense and 2 that he's using the bible to buttress his points .
Re: Daddy Freeze And His Free The Sheeple Movement Against Pastors & Tithers by indoorscholar(m): 2:23am On Nov 05, 2017
dayowunmi:
The claim that payment of Tithes enrich pastors is unnecessary. Tithe was meant for pastors welfare in the first place. Perhaps Freeze forgets that some of these churches have thousands of pastors working on full time and some even have missionaries, tithes is meant to be used for paying them salaries! He makes stupid comments as if the G.O's are the only pastors of their respective churches. Don't be surprised if some of these G.O's don't even touch tithe money! Look at the words of Paul "In the same way, the Lord has commanded that those who preach the gospel should receive their living from the gospel" 1 Corinthians 9:14 Tithe, offerings and First fruits are all scriptural and are means through which the church is meant to generate income to take care of salaries, building projects and general church maintenance and other programs. I seriously don't get what the ruse is all about

1cor 9 vs 12 .... If others are partakers of this power over you, are not we rather?nevertheless we have not used this power; but suffer all things, lest we should hinder the gospel of Christ
You forgot to read that part...you're wekcome
Re: Daddy Freeze And His Free The Sheeple Movement Against Pastors & Tithers by Dongreat(m): 2:30am On Nov 05, 2017
TerrorSquad:
why, pls tell me more

Hey, I’d like to read some of those materials you quoted up there... Any links?[/quote]

Watch the documentary titled “books banned from the Bible part 1 and 2” on YouTube.

If you think it will burn your data, then search “The first council of Nicea” on google and patiently read it.

But to give you a small preview, the apocalyptic gospel of peter was the first prophesied apocalypse before John’s revelations but it didn’t make the Bible because peter said after God has destroyed the world and send the wicked to hell, the condemn (one or all) can be saved from hell if a heavenly raptured beg on their behalf. That’s God can rescue every souls from hell after raputue. The church saw it as heresy and choose John horrible revelation instead.
Also Judas never truly betrayed jesus based on his gospel. From his gospel, he was closer to jesus more and more understanding that the other disciples. But history his long and very interesting.
Just try watch the documentary. A fantastic piece

These are the lost gospels that wasn’t included in the Bible.
http://www.earlychristianwritings.com/

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze And His Free The Sheeple Movement Against Pastors & Tithers by dikeigbo2(m): 2:32am On Nov 05, 2017
Even if you tithe yourself to death,it cannot and will not guarantee you tithing yourself to heaven.....what matters is your relationship and your stand before the almighty God,.....I suggest tithe through the hungry fellow,the unemployed,the vulnerables closest to you,their smiles and happiness lingers forever.....
Re: Daddy Freeze And His Free The Sheeple Movement Against Pastors & Tithers by uniqueman(m): 2:37am On Nov 05, 2017
More please.
Dongreat:
Many Nigerians truly have the IQ of 1.57 and that’s why it’s very easy to deceive them. Study wide, watch documentary’s and be a critical thinker. Do Nigerians know that religion was created by MEN to try understand the universe? Christianity, Islam, Hinduism, Buddhism etc are all made by MEN to try explain a complex system. None is correct, yet none is false.
Now for Christians, during the time of emperor Constantine (325 AD) he summoned the bishops and pope to a meeting called the “council of Nicea”, and this is because there was division in the religion as some set called the Gnostic have a different approach such as they believe Christ was married to Mary magdalene and she bore a son as well as other things. Constantine called for the formation of a Bible, the expulsions of the Gnostics and Easter date unchanged. That was where a single Christianity was born. Even at the meeting a bishop was quoted to have said “it will do the people good to believe in the myth of jesus”.
Majority of the passage in the Bible wasn’t written by men possessed with the “Holy Spirit” but by cleaver scholars and that’s why sometimes you notice a clash in the passages; just like Christ was quoted saying “I come not to steal, kill... but bring eternal life, yet he was again quoted saying “if you think I come to make peace then you are deceived for I bring not peace but a sword”.
Do Christians know that 80% of the New Testament was from one man? And his name PAUL. Yes apostle Paul. And he did not write the passages but the passages were written based on his letters to the church, hence you have been quoting a letter not a “Holy Spirit” message. Do you know the cannon was highly scrutinized before publication, ie about 70% of written scriptures ain’t included such as the apocalyptic gospel of peter, the gospel of Judas, the act of Paul and Thelca, the complete book of Solomon, the complete gospel of peter etc.

I feel I am talking much and as Nigerians find it hard they may not read this anyway but if you need to know why they were excluded or more of the Whites Man Christianity, then just quote and ask for more.

I give you the lost gospels rejected from the Bible cause the early church wanted absolute control of the masses.

http://www.earlychristianwritings.com/

More please.
Re: Daddy Freeze And His Free The Sheeple Movement Against Pastors & Tithers by indoorscholar(m): 2:45am On Nov 05, 2017
atheist5:
lol,what the f4ck are you saying,hitler gassed 6 million jews what did your god do,abeg make i see road

Abeg help me ask them. Jerusalem(the earthly seat of Yahweh) has been destroyed over 30 times and he's yet to do anything. Christians love telling themselves horror stories
Re: Daddy Freeze And His Free The Sheeple Movement Against Pastors & Tithers by Ibbravo(m): 2:46am On Nov 05, 2017
Omo, this freeze abi na melt or vapourizer should gooan die somewhere jare...who em papa help na
Re: Daddy Freeze And His Free The Sheeple Movement Against Pastors & Tithers by indoorscholar(m): 2:55am On Nov 05, 2017
felixomor:

Atheism has killed over 200 times of what all religion has killed combined.
Instead turn around and blame God.

Lmao did you just pull that number out of your ass or something? Austria, Switzerland, Sweden, Liechtenstein are mostly atheists (close to 80%) and they are the most peaceful countries on earth.

On the other hand, every country in the middle east, Africa including Nigeria that professes one religion or another are never peaceful
Re: Daddy Freeze And His Free The Sheeple Movement Against Pastors & Tithers by globalmind68(m): 2:56am On Nov 05, 2017
Hmmm.
Re: Daddy Freeze And His Free The Sheeple Movement Against Pastors & Tithers by indoorscholar(m): 3:01am On Nov 05, 2017
Ugbavihi:
Don't join daddy freeze in this campaign because you are not him and you are not possessed by what might have possessed him.. Don't be surprise daddy freeze speeches might not be displeasing God because he is possessed or a novice in the things of God. But as for you the free and informed about God's ways, joining daddy freeze will displease God..... Remember, God might forgive those that doesn't know whatsup but you that know whatsup about God and still rubbishes it will go unpurnished
If you are a child of God always mind your speeches and thoughts towards things of God, even though you aren't happy or comfortable with the ministers displays, don't insult them, shut up and remain foolish for christ sake(i better remain fool for christ than be wise for the devil) better
#UC

Bitch please

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze And His Free The Sheeple Movement Against Pastors & Tithers by Antoeni(m): 3:04am On Nov 05, 2017
lalasticlala:
Likes for those in support of daddy freeze and his anti-tithing "preaching"
hmmmmm the like's have it
Re: Daddy Freeze And His Free The Sheeple Movement Against Pastors & Tithers by cbright4real(f): 3:06am On Nov 05, 2017
Tithe is a mandatory task for all christian. Whether will like or not we must pay it. it is written in Malachi 3 verse 8 to 12.
There is a blessing dat follows it if we pay the tithe also there is a curse dat follow if we refuse 2 pay.
Re: Daddy Freeze And His Free The Sheeple Movement Against Pastors & Tithers by TemmyTee82(f): 3:17am On Nov 05, 2017
ifyan:
Hmm

To give tithe is not the problem but the way it's been used is were the problem is.

Is for our God but it is now for pastors.

Why is it that despite this country being too religious, we have not yet in the right path.

Hmm something need to be done.

But guy. God will not come down to spend the tithe fa. You give it to God, the church spends it to advance the work of God. Whether to pay pastor's salary or to build church building.

The old testament tithes was meant for the Levites to feed on. God doesn't need our money.
Re: Daddy Freeze And His Free The Sheeple Movement Against Pastors & Tithers by olaadesino(m): 3:35am On Nov 05, 2017
ok
Re: Daddy Freeze And His Free The Sheeple Movement Against Pastors & Tithers by ikukuhero: 3:37am On Nov 05, 2017
dayowunmi:
The claim that payment of Tithes enrich pastors is unnecessary. Tithe was meant for pastors welfare in the first place. Perhaps Freeze forgets that some of these churches have thousands of pastors working on full time and some even have missionaries, tithes is meant to be used for paying them salaries! He makes stupid comments as if the G.O's are the only pastors of their respective churches. Don't be surprised if some of these G.O's don't even touch tithe money! Look at the words of Paul "In the same way, the Lord has commanded that those who preach the gospel should receive their living from the gospel" 1 Corinthians 9:14 Tithe, offerings and First fruits are all scriptural and are means through which the church is meant to generate income to take care of salaries, building projects and general church maintenance and other programs. I seriously don't get what the ruse is all about

My brother, please get your facts right. TITHES WERE NOT MEANT FOR THE PASTORS. Tithes were meant for the Levite's who had no inheritance in Israel. Thee tithes were meant to be brought as we had various kinds of tithes, but converted to cash for distance sake. Sir,don't be brainwashed, study your Bible yourself. Tithes are meant to be shared to the less privileged. Ever wondered why Jesus never paid tithe nor preached on tithing? Did Apostle Paul ever preach on tithing? The early Christians made willful contributions towards projects and helping each other. Tithes are not meant for salary payment, buildings, etc as you claim. Remove this gospel of tithing from churches in Nigeria and the world at large and see if the spate of Church birth Church business centre establishment will not reduce. But, I must state here that I pay my tithe despite my reservations on the subject matter. In conclusion, read the book of Deuteronomy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze And His Free The Sheeple Movement Against Pastors & Tithers by olaadesino(m): 3:37am On Nov 05, 2017
Re: Daddy Freeze And His Free The Sheeple Movement Against Pastors & Tithers by talk2percy(m): 3:44am On Nov 05, 2017
yorhmienerd:
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Make person no talk wetin go make God vex for am....

lipsrsealed
Vex for am say wetin happen? The guy is correct. Check the lives of ur pastors and the lives of the sheep. These pastors are thieves

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze And His Free The Sheeple Movement Against Pastors & Tithers by spongeisback: 3:45am On Nov 05, 2017
Ugbavihi:
Don't join daddy freeze in this campaign because you are not him and you are not possessed by what might have possessed him.. Don't be surprise daddy freeze speeches might not be displeasing God because he is possessed or a novice in the things of God. But as for you the free and informed about God's ways, joining daddy freeze will displease God..... Remember, God might forgive those that doesn't know whatsup but you that know whatsup about God and still rubbishes it will go unpurnished
If you are a child of God always mind your speeches and thoughts towards things of God, even though you aren't happy or comfortable with the ministers displays, don't insult them, shut up and remain foolish for christ sake(i better remain fool for christ than be wise for the devil) better
#UC
Exactly! This is the type of mentality that has kept Africa in the dark ages. Believe and don't question. Religious dogma, even when it's blue and my pastor says purple AMEN he's right! Let's not question "God" let's remain a fool for him! No you're not a fool for Christ you're just a full blooded fool and while your mates in the other parts of the world keep asking questions and making headways keep being a FOOL. Am sure you attend a pentecostal church. You're part of that movement because someone question the norm. Wise up!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze And His Free The Sheeple Movement Against Pastors & Tithers by talk2percy(m): 3:46am On Nov 05, 2017
GloriaNinja:
undecided IT'S OBVIOUS THAT DADDY FREEZE'S BRAIN HAS BEEN FROZEN.
and ur brain is what, brainwashed?

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze And His Free The Sheeple Movement Against Pastors & Tithers by spongeisback: 3:53am On Nov 05, 2017
cbright4real:
Tithe is a mandatory task for all christian. Whether will like or not we must pay it. it is written in Malachi 3 verse 8 to 12.
There is a blessing dat follows it if we pay the tithe also there is a curse dat follow if we refuse 2 pay.
stop quoting Malachi 3 without reading from chapter 2. That verse was meant for the priests AKA LEVITIES that were robbing God, they were keeping the best of the tithes and not remitting their 10%. No tithe is not mandatory for Christians. It wasn't even mandatory to all the Jews that were given the law. I bet you don't know that only 3 categories of people were expected to pay tithes 1)farmers 2)herdsmen 3)LEVITIES. It's was done as a community service to feed the orphans,widows,strangers and the Levites. No blessings or curse follows tithing. Read your bible and stop vomiting what your pastor told you.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze And His Free The Sheeple Movement Against Pastors & Tithers by spongeisback: 3:55am On Nov 05, 2017
talk2percy:
and ur brain is what, brainwashed?
she doesn't even have one to begin with. All the comments for tithes if you notice are based on sentiments and not facts.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze And His Free The Sheeple Movement Against Pastors & Tithers by femi4: 3:58am On Nov 05, 2017
YoungRichRuler:
If it's lalasticl.ala, it's frontpage

Well, I'm a Christian.
I give my tithes.
I'm not forced or coerced to give it.

Jesus died that I might have life in Abundance, to the full, till it overflows.

If folks under the old covenant pay 10%,
I'm under a better covenant and my God deserve more than 10%.

If I don't pay my tithes, there is NO curse that will come upon me because I've been redeemed from the curse of the law.
Perfect!

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze And His Free The Sheeple Movement Against Pastors & Tithers by Lokoyen(m): 4:00am On Nov 05, 2017
Justbright:

See dis one

hypocrite! This how u people will be quoting bible out of context.
Re: Daddy Freeze And His Free The Sheeple Movement Against Pastors & Tithers by spongeisback: 4:00am On Nov 05, 2017
dayowunmi:
Please can you show us the bible passages supporting the bolded statement?

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze And His Free The Sheeple Movement Against Pastors & Tithers by Lokoyen(m): 4:13am On Nov 05, 2017
spongeisback:
stop quoting Malachi 3 without reading from chapter 2. That verse was meant for the priests AKA LEVITIES that were robbing God, they were keeping the best of the tithes and not remitting their 10%. No tithe is not mandatory for Christians. It wasn't even mandatory to all the Jews that were given the law. I bet you don't know that only 3 categories of people were expected to pay tithes 1)farmers 2)herdsmen 3)LEVITIES. It's was done as a community service to feed the orphans,widows,strangers and the Levites. No blessings or curse follows tithing. Read your bible and stop vomiting what your pastor told you.

Chai! See how this one dey misquote bible. Don't u know that in those days predominant occupations were farming, cattle rearing, etc. Those are the 'working class' people of the old testament expected to pay tithes to levites (only tribe in Isreal expected not to work but only do The work Of God ; they are called pastors, evangelist, etc at present). Read/study further through this link http://biblehub.com/numbers/18-21.htm

Many of you hide under the pretense of new testament claiming that tithing is of old testament, yet you read book of psalms and quote old testament to claim the blessings. If truly tithing is of old testament kindly stop reading books in the old testament stick to new testament better still tear off the books so that u wont av to pay.

Hypocrites!!!
Re: Daddy Freeze And His Free The Sheeple Movement Against Pastors & Tithers by Lokoyen(m): 4:26am On Nov 05, 2017
You can still read more here and stop being ignorant quoting bible out of context.
https://www.ucg.org/bible-study-tools/booklets/what-does-the-bible-teach-about-tithing/questions-and-answers-about
Re: Daddy Freeze And His Free The Sheeple Movement Against Pastors & Tithers by MEILYN(m): 4:26am On Nov 05, 2017
JohnGainsville:
Only few understand the principle behind Tithing, just like charity... As you give wholeheartedly it comes back to you multiplied.
It's understood by only a few because it's a great scam. Anything any lay man cannot understand is a pure scam.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze And His Free The Sheeple Movement Against Pastors & Tithers by MEILYN(m): 4:32am On Nov 05, 2017
eloquentclient:
I have been on Nairaland too long to know that majority opinion does not mean being correct. When a post about an employee and her employer comes up, the vote always goes to the employee because more people on nairaland are employed and vote from their own experience without putting themselves in the employers shoes.

The same goes for church matters, majority opinion does not make a thing right. I base all my judgements from scriptures and personal convictions. If anyone is to advice me on spiritual matters, definitely not Daddy Freeze because his lifestyle and the way he talks shows he is just an attention seeker. Let a real minister attack tithing and I will be interested in the discussion not a man who talks like women and fights dirty with no shame.
The Bible says:
Let a righteous man strike me--that is a kindness; let him rebuke me--that is oil on my head. My head will not refuse it, for my prayer will still be against the deeds of evildoers. Ps 141:5. Daddy Freeze is not qualified to correct me

How many souls has he won to the kingdom? what significant thing has he done for the advancement of the Kingdom of God on earth? Nothing

The easiest thing to do is criticize. Just study peoples weak points and comments. Its easier to destroy than to build.
You are completely lost. Ohh, let me attack the messenger and ignore the message. As long as I don't like him I won't believe any truth he says. Doesn't that sound stupid to you?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze And His Free The Sheeple Movement Against Pastors & Tithers by seguno2: 4:40am On Nov 05, 2017
YoungRichRuler:
If it's lalasticl.ala, it's frontpage

Well, I'm a Christian.
I give my tithes.
I'm not forced or coerced to give it.

Jesus died that I might have life in Abundance, to the full, till it overflows.

If folks under the old covenant pay 10%,
I'm under a better covenant and my God deserve more than 10%.

If I don't pay my tithes, there is NO curse that will come upon me because I've been redeemed from the curse of the law.

What is the address of your God who deserves more than 10%?
Is God no longer supposed to be worshipped in truth and in the spirit?
I hope that you understand what you are talking about bro.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze And His Free The Sheeple Movement Against Pastors & Tithers by spongeisback: 4:41am On Nov 05, 2017
Lokoyen:

Chai! See how this one dey misquote bible. Don't u know that in those days predominant occupations were farming, cattle rearing. Those are the 'working class' people of the old testament expected to pay tithes to levites (only tribe in Isreal expected not to work but only do The work Of God ; they are called pastors, evangelist, etc at present).

Many of you hide under the pretense of new testament claiming that tithing is of old testament, yet you read book of psalms and quote old testament to claim the blessings. If truly tithing is of old testament kindly stop reading books in the old testament stick to new testament better still tear off the books so that u wont av to pay.

Hypocrites!!!
You and your likes are the hypocrites. You hide under your religion to rob and threaten people. So you said cattle rearing and farming were the most predominant occupation. You make me laugh! Really?! Why was fishermen, carpenters, tent makers and cloth makers exempt?! If you're as smart as you think you're a little research would've told you that those occupations were in high demand then. Tithing was meant to bring FOOD to the house of God not money am sure you would say there wasn't money "in those days". You say pastors and evangelists are Levites, The Levites had an awful lot to do--and they were doing all of it so God would forgive the sins of Israel. It had to be done on a constant and ongoing basis, it was a full-time job,it served God and helped others. But it is very clear that Jesus did away with the sacrificial laws with His actions on the cross and you don't have to do all those stuff any more. A pastor does not do what a levitical priest did. Today pastors own more than you hypocrites defending them. They own schools,real estates and other financial investments. No LEVITE owned any thing.
Why didn't the early apostles accept tithes?! Levi is a blood line and it's not something you can claim to be just because it fits your agenda. I don't read any Old Testament to claim whatever blessing I don't need it. I go out and work!

7 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze And His Free The Sheeple Movement Against Pastors & Tithers by MChaze25(m): 4:46am On Nov 05, 2017
JohnGainsville:
Only few understand the principle behind Tithing, just like charity... As you give wholeheartedly it comes back to you multiplied.
Ehen...not with a Nigerian pastor!
Country with many churches but yet many evil people

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze And His Free The Sheeple Movement Against Pastors & Tithers by MChaze25(m): 4:50am On Nov 05, 2017
ifyan:
Hmm

To give tithe is not the problem but the way it's been used is were the problem is.

Is for our God but it is now for pastors.

Why is it that despite this country being too religious, we have not yet in the right path.

Hmm something need to be done.
I swear even our thief thief politicians go to these churches. Time to give them hard knocks!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Bishop Isaac Idahosa's Car Garage In Pictures / Chris Oyakhilome Endorses Peter Obi - Christ Embassy Releases Official Video / Are You Addicted To Masturbation? Read This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.