Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,303 members, 7,819,026 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:12 AM

Daddy Freeze And His Free The Sheeple Movement Against Pastors & Tithers - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Daddy Freeze And His Free The Sheeple Movement Against Pastors & Tithers (49867 Views)

Leke Adeboye Speaks About First Fruit, Daddy Freeze And His Followers React / Tithers And Seed Sowers Like Us "Na Blessing And Favour Dey Rush Us"~ Obiwest / Man Dumps Church For Praising Highest Tithers In The Last 3 Months (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Freeze And His Free The Sheeple Movement Against Pastors & Tithers by spongeisback: 4:51am On Nov 05, 2017
WHY TITHING IS NOT REQUIRED TODAY
1. Believers are no longer under the Mosaic covenant (Rom. 6:14–15; 7:5–6; Gal. 3:15–4:7; 2 Cor. 3:4–18).

2. The examples of Abraham and Jacob are not normative patterns.

Some think tithing is required because both Abraham and Jacob gave a tenth, and they both lived before the Mosaic covenant was in place. Such examples hardly prove tithing is for all time, however. Abraham’s gift to Melchizedek was a one-time event; there is no evidence he regularly gave God a tenth.

3. Tithes were given to the Levites and priests, but there are no Levites and priests in the new covenant.

Levites and priests were tied to the sacrificial system of the old covenant. Now all believers are priests (1 Pet. 2:9; Rev. 1:6; 5:10; 20:6), with Jesus as our Melchizedekian high priest (Heb. 7).

4)The tithe is tied to the land Israel received under the old covenant.
Israel was supposed to celebrate a tithe every three years in Jerusalem. But that requirement cannot apply to Christians today. It related to the Jews as a nation—to Jews who lived in the land of promise. With the coming of Christ, the Jewish nation is no longer the locus of God’s people, though individual Jews are part of the church through faith in Jesus.

5. If tithing is required today, how much should we give?

As noted above, the number was certainly more than 10 percent and closer to 20 percent. Those who advocate tithing should probably settle on 20 percent.

6. When Jesus affirmed the tithe, it was before the dawn of the new covenant.

Some defend tithing by saying Jesus praised tithing, even if he said it was less important than other things (Matt. 23:23; Luke 11:42). This argument appears strong, but it’s not persuasive. Jesus also mentioned offering sacrifices in the temple (Matt. 5:23–24), but Christians don’t think—even if the temple were rebuilt—that we should do that. Our Lord’s words are understandable when we think about his location in redemptive history.
7. Nowhere is tithing mentioned when commands to give generously are found in the New Testament.

When Christians are instructed to give to the poor, they aren’t commanded to give “the poor tithe.” Instead, they are instructed to be generous in helping those in need (Acts 2:43–47; 4:32–37; 11:27–30; Gal. 2:10; 1 Cor. 16:1–4; 2 Cor. 8:1–9:15). For example, 1 Corinthians 16:1–4—a passage often cited in popular circles in support—doesn’t mention tithing; it relates to a one-time gift for poor saints in Jerusalem.
https://www.thegospelcoalition.org/article/7-reasons-christians-not-required-to-tithe/

3 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze And His Free The Sheeple Movement Against Pastors & Tithers by MEILYN(m): 4:54am On Nov 05, 2017
MirJay:
. Not paying your tithe don't have a curse attached. Tho what d guy doesn't know is that not paying tithes hinders certain blessings. We all pay tithes either we like it or not. Tis either u givr it to God or u spend it on d devil. Simple.
There are no blessings in tithing. Giving and tithing are two different things. The Bible made it cleae who you should give to, it's definitely not pastors.

Hebrews 13:16
16 And do not forget to do good and to share with others, for with such sacrifices God is pleased.

This is what obviously pleases God. You don't have to twist the word of God for your own benefits. Giving unnecessarily to thieving pastors is a waste of time that comes with no blessings. In fact, it is deep wickedness for a man to be aware that his so called tithes are being used maliciously and still continue to contribute to the pastor's wealth when there are poor people insight everywhere in the country. The bible says we should be as wise as a serpent for a reason.

Proverbs 19:17
17 Whoever is kind to the poor lends to the LORD, and he will reward them for what they have done.

Anything else but this simply means you are wasting your time. God isn't a money doubler, when you give to your pastors expecting 30 folds it means you believe God is a money doubler and your tithes is not freely given but it's an investment.

33 Sell your possessions and give to the poor. Provide purses for yourselves that will not wear out, a treasure in heaven that will never fail, where no thief comes near and no moth destroys. 34 For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also.
Luke 12:33-34 NIV

Sell your Possessions and give it to the POOR and not tithe it to the temple. Jesus never preached tithes but he preached giving to the poor. That should tell you a lot.

44 “They also will answer, ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry or thirsty or a stranger or needing clothes or sick or in prison, and did not help you?’ 45 “He will reply, ‘Truly I tell you, whatever you did not do for one of the least of these, you did not do for me.’
Matthew 25:44-45 NIV

The only way to give to God is to give to the poor period!

8 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze And His Free The Sheeple Movement Against Pastors & Tithers by MEILYN(m): 5:06am On Nov 05, 2017
cbright4real:
Tithe is a mandatory task for all christian. Whether will like or not we must pay it. it is written in Malachi 3 verse 8 to 12.
There is a blessing dat follows it if we pay the tithe also there is a curse dat follow if we refuse 2 pay.
You are truly cursed and I can see that. Na only you go face that curse.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze And His Free The Sheeple Movement Against Pastors & Tithers by rhektor(m): 5:09am On Nov 05, 2017
hahn:

Lol

Absolute nonsense cheesy grin

Nonsense? Based on what?
Re: Daddy Freeze And His Free The Sheeple Movement Against Pastors & Tithers by rhektor(m): 5:11am On Nov 05, 2017
MEILYN:
You are truly cursed and I can see that. Na only you go face that curse.

According to you?
Re: Daddy Freeze And His Free The Sheeple Movement Against Pastors & Tithers by Originalsly: 5:14am On Nov 05, 2017
JohnGainsville:
Only few understand the principle behind Tithing, just like charity... As you give wholeheartedly it comes back to you multiplied.
Hmmm.... how many hearts do pastors have that they can receive so ooooo abundantly? and why we never hear of how much they give ( I guess left hand giving to the right hand) so we can figure how many times theirs was multiplied? Can you explain?...or you are not one of the few? ....and we wonder why MMM was being peddled in the church.
Re: Daddy Freeze And His Free The Sheeple Movement Against Pastors & Tithers by Nobody: 5:14am On Nov 05, 2017
am christian and I believe in spirituality but religion as a whole is now becoming something frustrating and tiring but the truth be told faith is the only substance keeping religions intact no practical explanation but we all feel God exist I actually believe God exist becos of the energy in the Universe but discrimination, hate, Selfishness, One-Centeredness and money is a problem in religion...churches discriminate.. RCCG member won't want to attend Jehovah witness becos method of worship is quite different...same way Mr Freeze doesn't believe in tithing..na him sabi that is his cup of tea... if u want to tithe tithe if u don't no problem...
Re: Daddy Freeze And His Free The Sheeple Movement Against Pastors & Tithers by MEILYN(m): 5:16am On Nov 05, 2017
rhektor:

According to you?
No, according to her. If she thinks she's under a curse, then who am I to say otherwise?
Re: Daddy Freeze And His Free The Sheeple Movement Against Pastors & Tithers by rhektor(m): 5:20am On Nov 05, 2017
The frozen dead brain and his followers have found a soft target (pastors) to attack. Sighting the fact that they perceived the pastors to be living what they called flamboyant lifestyle. However, Freeze and his followers would hide when it comes to politics. Why don't Freeze tell Nigerians to stop paying taxes because the government officials from the president to ward councillors are also living a flamboyant lifestyle? He should have been telling the Niger-delta militants to stop all form of oil exploration in the region because the government officials have been living a flamboyant lifestyle. Stupid people who are so gullible and unthinking would agree with him because right from the onset they hate obedience. Nowadays Christians don't want to know the prince of peace , they just want to sin in peace. I pity some of you his gullible followers

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze And His Free The Sheeple Movement Against Pastors & Tithers by rhektor(m): 5:22am On Nov 05, 2017
MEILYN:
No, according to her. If she thinks she's under a curse, then who am I to say otherwise?
She was actually talking to Christians not those ẹ who think they are Christians
Re: Daddy Freeze And His Free The Sheeple Movement Against Pastors & Tithers by MEILYN(m): 5:27am On Nov 05, 2017
rhektor:

She was actually talking to Christians not those ẹ who think they are Christians
She was talking to herself and not true Christians. You can share the curse with her sir if you want.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze And His Free The Sheeple Movement Against Pastors & Tithers by MEILYN(m): 5:28am On Nov 05, 2017
rhektor:
The frozen dead brain and his followers have found a soft target (pastors) to attack. Sighting the fact that they perceived the pastors to be living what they called flamboyant lifestyle. However, Freeze and his followers would hide when it comes to politics. Why don't Freeze tell Nigerians to stop paying taxes because the government officials from the president to ward councillors are also living a flamboyant lifestyle? He should have been telling the Niger-delta militants to stop all form of oil exploration in the region because the government officials have been living a flamboyant lifestyle. Stupid people who are so gullible and unthinking would agree with him because right from the onset they hate obedience. Nowadays Christians don't want to know the prince of peace , they just want to sin in peace. I pity some of you his gullible followers
I didn't bother to read your nonsense. Why compare Christianity with politics? Are you high?

7 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze And His Free The Sheeple Movement Against Pastors & Tithers by eleojo23: 5:30am On Nov 05, 2017
Mrchippychappy:

Please don't spread false preaching, TITHING IS NOT NECESSARY IN THE NEW COVENANT. EVEN IN THE OLD COVENANT, YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO EAT YOUR YOUR OWN TITHE, NOT GIVE IT TO ANYONE. READ YOUR BIBLE, STUDY TO SHOW YOURSELF APPROVED!

Wow ...So you did not understand what I wrote up there. Did I say it is a necssecity? Didn't you see where I said you give willingly? And I only stressed the fact that it is good to give (2corinthians 9:6-15).

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze And His Free The Sheeple Movement Against Pastors & Tithers by blaqoracle: 5:39am On Nov 05, 2017
lalasticlala:
Daddy Freeze is the "General Overseer" of the "Free the Sheeple Movement"

Popular but controversial OAP, Daddy Freeze, always "attacks" pastors and tithers and everybody knows that. While some support him, some others do not support him. But the OAP is gaining more followers everyday as many are joining his "Free The Sheeple" movement, they see churches as business centers.

One thing with Daddy Freeze is that he appears strong & doesn't care about what others think about him. He always has a way of blasting & making fun of those that oppose him & his "Free The Sheeple" movement.

He is against the flamboyant lifestyles of many top Nigerian pastors and never fails to slam them whenever he sees an opportunity to do so. He has blasted top pastors & General Overseers such as Oyedepo, Adeboye, Ibiyeomie, Adefarasin among others.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6208027_cymera20171104191036_jpegfc19907949f6a8ad852b8979200af878

Because of this, he has exchanged words with many celebrities who are in support of tithing and who are against his constant bashing of pastors. Some of the celebrities that directly or indirectly called him out include:

Timi Dakolo
Ubi Franklin ('What You Preach is Unhealthy')
Emmanuel Ikubese (Tithing: “Who Do You Think You Are? We Are Tired Of Your Rants"wink
Anita Joseph ("I tithe, come and beat me"wink
Waconzy (“Everything You Said About Tithe Is 10000% RUBBISH!"wink

Daddy Freeze reacted to Timi Dakolo and even mocked Ubi Franklin's Crashed marriage

Daddy Freeze recently accused Nigerian pastors of hacking his Instagram account which he later regained. But his Instagram account is currently off again.

In view of all these, what's your view about tithing? Do you support the payment of tithes or do you go with Daddy Freeze who is against tithing because he thinks those that pay tithes are gullible & are enriching the pastors?
payment of tithe is unscriptural ungodly and condemnable.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze And His Free The Sheeple Movement Against Pastors & Tithers by rhektor(m): 5:41am On Nov 05, 2017
MEILYN:
I didn't bother to read your nonsense. Why compare Christianity with politics? Are you high?

You truly did not border to read it. Keep fooling yourself
Re: Daddy Freeze And His Free The Sheeple Movement Against Pastors & Tithers by bobkezel(m): 5:55am On Nov 05, 2017
Daddy freeze's IQ is way higher than all of you bashing him here. I would rather take my gospel from him than any of you pastors. Bible said my people perish for lack of knowledge, truly, Bible was actually referring to its readers, cos it's just a perfect tool for brainwash. You guys' brains have actually been exchanged with a sh*t of fairytale paper.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze And His Free The Sheeple Movement Against Pastors & Tithers by udemzyudex(m): 5:59am On Nov 05, 2017
dayowunmi:
The claim that payment of Tithes enrich pastors is unnecessary. Tithe was meant for pastors welfare in the first place. Perhaps Freeze forgets that some of these churches have thousands of pastors working on full time and some even have missionaries, tithes is meant to be used for paying them salaries! He makes stupid comments as if the G.O's are the only pastors of their respective churches. Don't be surprised if some of these G.O's don't even touch tithe money! Look at the words of Paul "In the same way, the Lord has commanded that those who preach the gospel should receive their living from the gospel" 1 Corinthians 9:14 Tithe, offerings and First fruits are all scriptural and are means through which the church is meant to generate income to take care of salaries, building projects and general church maintenance and other programs. I seriously don't get what the ruse is all about

Everything started when all the big church start building schools that even the poor can't attend.

What do you expect? It will give unbelievers the chance to condemn them more.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze And His Free The Sheeple Movement Against Pastors & Tithers by anonimi: 6:12am On Nov 05, 2017
eleojo23:
Wow ...So you did not understand what I wrote up there. Did I say it is a necssecity? Didn't you see where I said you give willingly? And I only stressed the fact that it is good to give (2corinthians 9:6-15).

It is definitely appropriate to not give out of necessity but rather cheerfully and it is good to give.
However it is not good to give for the personal enrichment of pastorpreneurs.

Matthew 25

34 Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world: 35 For I was an hungred, and ye gave me meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me drink: I was a stranger, and ye took me in: 36 Naked, and ye clothed me: I was sick, and ye visited me: I was in prison, and ye came unto me. 37 Then shall the righteous answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, and fed thee? or thirsty, and gave thee drink? 38 When saw we thee a stranger, and took thee in? or naked, and clothed thee? 39 Or when saw we thee sick, or in prison, and came unto thee? 40 And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me.

More from: http://www.christianity.com/bible/bible.php?q=Matthew+25&ver=kjv

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4155194_religionquote_jpeg51ef818e81f851e5958395931ebafe6f

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze And His Free The Sheeple Movement Against Pastors & Tithers by anonimi: 6:14am On Nov 05, 2017
MEILYN:

Why not if not.
Open your mind. Shine your eyes so that you don't get lost.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NasehYAwv24

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze And His Free The Sheeple Movement Against Pastors & Tithers by Araoluwa005(m): 6:17am On Nov 05, 2017
dayowunmi:
The claim that payment of Tithes enrich pastors is unnecessary. Tithe was meant for pastors welfare in the first place. Perhaps Freeze forgets that some of these churches have thousands of pastors working on full time and some even have missionaries, tithes is meant to be used for paying them salaries! He makes stupid comments as if the G.O's are the only pastors of their respective churches. Don't be surprised if some of these G.O's don't even touch tithe money! Look at the words of Paul "In the same way, the Lord has commanded that those who preach the gospel should receive their living from the gospel" 1 Corinthians 9:14 Tithe, offerings and First fruits are all scriptural and are means through which the church is meant to generate income to take care of salaries, building projects and general church maintenance and other programs. I seriously don't get what the ruse is all about
God bless you
Re: Daddy Freeze And His Free The Sheeple Movement Against Pastors & Tithers by tifany89(m): 6:20am On Nov 05, 2017
dayowunmi:
You are very correct bro , me for one didn't really see it in that perspective but flashing wealth , living extravagantly on the sweat of your members , private jets etc shouldn't be encouraged .
Re: Daddy Freeze And His Free The Sheeple Movement Against Pastors & Tithers by chibabe259(f): 6:23am On Nov 05, 2017
spongeisback:
WHY TITHING IS NOT REQUIRED TODAY
1. Believers are no longer under the Mosaic covenant (Rom. 6:14–15; 7:5–6; Gal. 3:15–4:7; 2 Cor. 3:4–18).

2. The examples of Abraham and Jacob are not normative patterns.

Some think tithing is required because both Abraham and Jacob gave a tenth, and they both lived before the Mosaic covenant was in place. Such examples hardly prove tithing is for all time, however. Abraham’s gift to Melchizedek was a one-time event; there is no evidence he regularly gave God a tenth.

3. Tithes were given to the Levites and priests, but there are no Levites and priests in the new covenant.

Levites and priests were tied to the sacrificial system of the old covenant. Now all believers are priests (1 Pet. 2:9; Rev. 1:6; 5:10; 20:6), with Jesus as our Melchizedekian high priest (Heb. 7).

4)The tithe is tied to the land Israel received under the old covenant.
Israel was supposed to celebrate a tithe every three years in Jerusalem. But that requirement cannot apply to Christians today. It related to the Jews as a nation—to Jews who lived in the land of promise. With the coming of Christ, the Jewish nation is no longer the locus of God’s people, though individual Jews are part of the church through faith in Jesus.

5. If tithing is required today, how much should we give?

As noted above, the number was certainly more than 10 percent and closer to 20 percent. Those who advocate tithing should probably settle on 20 percent.

6. When Jesus affirmed the tithe, it was before the dawn of the new covenant.

Some defend tithing by saying Jesus praised tithing, even if he said it was less important than other things (Matt. 23:23; Luke 11:42). This argument appears strong, but it’s not persuasive. Jesus also mentioned offering sacrifices in the temple (Matt. 5:23–24), but Christians don’t think—even if the temple were rebuilt—that we should do that. Our Lord’s words are understandable when we think about his location in redemptive history.
7. Nowhere is tithing mentioned when commands to give generously are found in the New Testament.

When Christians are instructed to give to the poor, they aren’t commanded to give “the poor tithe.” Instead, they are instructed to be generous in helping those in need (Acts 2:43–47; 4:32–37; 11:27–30; Gal. 2:10; 1 Cor. 16:1–4; 2 Cor. 8:1–9:15). For example, 1 Corinthians 16:1–4—a passage often cited in popular circles in support—doesn’t mention tithing; it relates to a one-time gift for poor saints in Jerusalem.
https://www.thegospelcoalition.org/article/7-reasons-christians-not-required-to-tithe/

You all are waisting your times. Tithing has come to stay.
Re: Daddy Freeze And His Free The Sheeple Movement Against Pastors & Tithers by Benekruku(m): 6:30am On Nov 05, 2017

It shall never be well with the men that exported there religion into Africa!

The height of utmost foolishness is deliberating over a Middle-East religion you probably have no idea about and believe its universal.

Why have the majority stopped thinking.

If Orunmila or Sango hand been brought by into Africa just like other religions, we all would have had individual shrines at home.

Funny how someone talks and believe in what he was never a part of the story.

How a MiddleEast man died for his/her sins in Africa grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze And His Free The Sheeple Movement Against Pastors & Tithers by jamace(m): 6:30am On Nov 05, 2017
tiger28:
I dont really want to get into this issue but my observation? Freeze backed everything he says up biblically while the others seemed more like they were JUST defending their Daddy GO's. They seem not to know what they are talking about but just want to be noticed by their GO's.
Gbam
Re: Daddy Freeze And His Free The Sheeple Movement Against Pastors & Tithers by Bullhari007(m): 6:34am On Nov 05, 2017
Yoruba pastors I don't trust them since 00AD
Re: Daddy Freeze And His Free The Sheeple Movement Against Pastors & Tithers by Benekruku(m): 6:36am On Nov 05, 2017
MirJay:
. Not paying your tithe don't have a curse attached. Tho what d guy doesn't know is that not paying tithes hinders certain blessings. We all pay tithes either we like it or not. Tis either u givr it to God or u spend it on d devil. Simple.

"Emancipate yourself from mental slavery, None but yourself can free your mind" -Bob Marley
Re: Daddy Freeze And His Free The Sheeple Movement Against Pastors & Tithers by Nobody: 6:40am On Nov 05, 2017
Jesus Christ said, love your Neigbour as yourself. If you like Pay 1billion in tithe with your money (stolen or diligently made) without paying attention to needs of the poor, you are wasting your time.

Deut 15: 10-12 For the poor shall never cease out of the land: therefore I command thee, saying, Thou shalt open thine hand wide unto thy brother, to thy poor, and to thy needy, in thy land.

Those who mock the poor insult their Maker; those who rejoice at the misfortune of others will be punished. -Proverbs 17:5 (those of you who come here to insult yourselves and rejoice at each other’s misfortune, this is for you).

Psalm 41: 1-2
Blessed is he that considereth the poor the Lord will deliver him in time of trouble. The Lord will preserve him, and keep him alive. and he shall be blessed upon the earth and thou wilt not deliver him unto the will of his enemies.

The foregoing is why the entire country is sick. We promote elitism and Pay lip service to the needs of everyday people.

Look at the USA and the UK, their social security policies are all geared towards providing for the less privileged in the society. This is why they thrive.

In Nigeria we are dealing with the likes of Diezani and Maina who stole that which ought to benefit every day people.

While the above people are used as an example, it is a wide spread practice for politicians and spiritual leaders to take that which ought to be used to serve a people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze And His Free The Sheeple Movement Against Pastors & Tithers by atheist5(m): 6:44am On Nov 05, 2017
felixomor:

Atheism has killed over 200 times of what all religion has killed combined.
Instead turn around and blame God.
i tend to avoid people like you on the this forum,you just make no sense at all
Re: Daddy Freeze And His Free The Sheeple Movement Against Pastors & Tithers by muller101(m): 6:51am On Nov 05, 2017
I support freeze jor.
Re: Daddy Freeze And His Free The Sheeple Movement Against Pastors & Tithers by YelloweWest: 6:52am On Nov 05, 2017
YoungRichRuler:
If it's lalasticl.ala, it's frontpage

Well, I'm a Christian.
I give my tithes.
I'm not forced or coerced to give it.

Jesus died that I might have life in Abundance, to the full, till it overflows.

If folks under the old covenant pay 10%,
I'm under a better covenant and my God deserve more than 10%.

If I don't pay my tithes, there is NO curse that will come upon me because I've been redeemed from the curse of the law.
I agree completely.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze And His Free The Sheeple Movement Against Pastors & Tithers by Benekruku(m): 6:53am On Nov 05, 2017
felixomor:
Stop discussing biblical principles with unbelievers.

It makes no sense.
They dont have the Holy Spirit

Do you have the holy spirit? Point out one peculiar thing the holy spirit has done for you outside fictions?
Re: Daddy Freeze And His Free The Sheeple Movement Against Pastors & Tithers by Acidosis(m): 6:53am On Nov 05, 2017
My only concern is that majority of those in support of Freeze are atheists.

They've forgotten that Freeze calls himself a Christian. Their case follows a saying that "the enemy of my enemy is my friend*

Lol!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Chris Oyakhilome Endorses Peter Obi - Christ Embassy Releases Official Video / Are You Addicted To Masturbation? Read This / Why I Stormed Out Of The Church Today.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.