Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,120 members, 7,953,462 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:43 PM

Man Stabs Neighbour In Delta For Not Allowing Him To Beat His Wife (Graphic Pics - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Stabs Neighbour In Delta For Not Allowing Him To Beat His Wife (Graphic Pics (37323 Views)

Temitayo Ogunbus Stabs Neighbour To Death Over Electricity Bill (Graphic Photos) / Lockdown: Man Kills Neighbour For Not Allowing Him Watch Movies In Lagos / Kenyan Man Dies In A Fight With Man Having Sex With His Wife (Graphic photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Stabs Neighbour In Delta For Not Allowing Him To Beat His Wife (Graphic Pics by wickedworld: 3:50pm On Nov 05, 2017
Can someone find this man already and do same him before he face police in pain.

Killer like this should be taking off street

2 Likes

Re: Man Stabs Neighbour In Delta For Not Allowing Him To Beat His Wife (Graphic Pics by Cutehector(m): 3:50pm On Nov 05, 2017
chynie:
Why will he interfere in family issues
Now the husband and wife will still make love while he is in hospital
This is a lesson to others
he would have killed the woman.. I wonder how you people reason on nairaland.. For Christ sake he averted a murder

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Stabs Neighbour In Delta For Not Allowing Him To Beat His Wife (Graphic Pics by mechanics(m): 3:51pm On Nov 05, 2017
speechless.
Re: Man Stabs Neighbour In Delta For Not Allowing Him To Beat His Wife (Graphic Pics by 3kay945(m): 3:51pm On Nov 05, 2017
Eyah, thank God it wasn't on the chest.

1 Like

Re: Man Stabs Neighbour In Delta For Not Allowing Him To Beat His Wife (Graphic Pics by darlenese(f): 3:58pm On Nov 05, 2017
HarkymTheOracle:
Nawa O.Which kind demons dey possess people nowadays wey b say To stab fellow humans na nothing to dem?

So he shud have allowed d man murdered his wife?

ask again ,

so another person should rather die in his hands.
Re: Man Stabs Neighbour In Delta For Not Allowing Him To Beat His Wife (Graphic Pics by colossus91(m): 4:00pm On Nov 05, 2017
mind your business they won't gree

Re: Man Stabs Neighbour In Delta For Not Allowing Him To Beat His Wife (Graphic Pics by Iampryde(m): 4:17pm On Nov 05, 2017
Wish him quick recovery, na the last time wey him go be superman be this, hope the stabbist gets caught and made to face the wrath of the law.
Re: Man Stabs Neighbour In Delta For Not Allowing Him To Beat His Wife (Graphic Pics by Daboomb: 4:18pm On Nov 05, 2017
They should have chopped-off his head, He wants to do "actor, Mr. Big Chest". ! undecided undecided undecided undecided
Next time, you wont put mouth inside Husband and wife matter.
Re: Man Stabs Neighbour In Delta For Not Allowing Him To Beat His Wife (Graphic Pics by RealityShot: 4:25pm On Nov 05, 2017
Marriages in Nigeria are failing like rain!
Yet boys are wasting money doing wedding in this Buhari-times...
kikiki...
Re: Man Stabs Neighbour In Delta For Not Allowing Him To Beat His Wife (Graphic Pics by Whoeppme(m): 4:32pm On Nov 05, 2017
SO PORT HARCOURT GUYS DO HUMAN MEAT TOO? embarassed embarassed COS I JUST CANT FIGURE HOW SOMEONE WITH A SANE MIND WILL DO THIS!!!
Re: Man Stabs Neighbour In Delta For Not Allowing Him To Beat His Wife (Graphic Pics by habsydiamond(m): 4:35pm On Nov 05, 2017
o boy see wound... those of Una wey still dey settle fight because bible I go enter heaven, if dem break Ur head or disfigure Ur body, how angels go recognise you when u reach heaven
Re: Man Stabs Neighbour In Delta For Not Allowing Him To Beat His Wife (Graphic Pics by franksam2009: 4:44pm On Nov 05, 2017
I don't believe this fake story because it is a one side story, tornu house don turned to a shelter for runaway married woman? Is he now her bodyguard? I think they are having an affair that's why the lady's husband inflicted this amount of injury on him.
Re: Man Stabs Neighbour In Delta For Not Allowing Him To Beat His Wife (Graphic Pics by alagba333(m): 4:50pm On Nov 05, 2017
gbosaa:

He just saved the woman’s life. He is a brave man. The lunatic husband need to be caught and locked away in an underground dungeon.

d man will rot in jail for grievous bodily harm and attempted murder

3 Likes

Re: Man Stabs Neighbour In Delta For Not Allowing Him To Beat His Wife (Graphic Pics by Nobody: 4:53pm On Nov 05, 2017
haywire07:
That's the result of not minding your business .
Hmmmm.

cant believe this is all you cld come up with.

Pause for one min.., and think if that man had not been there with his wife.., it cld have been worst.

One, He will be a murderer.
Two, his children will be without a mother.
three, The children will forever be traumatised for knowing that their father killed their mum.

If we keep minding our biz like you preached.., oneday will need help from others and they will also mind their biz.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Stabs Neighbour In Delta For Not Allowing Him To Beat His Wife (Graphic Pics by Nobody: 4:58pm On Nov 05, 2017
chynie:
Why will he interfere in family issues
Now the husband and wife will still make love while he is in hospital
This is a lesson to others

To all the people quoting me and saying rubbish,
What if he died?
FYI minding your biz is an order from the bible
1 Thessalonians 4:11
Ok. we have heard.

But, we pray the day you will need help from others.., May we all mind our biz too.

You are quick to quote bible for us.., you forgot the same bible ordered us to be our brother's keeper.

Do you even know what it means to save, help, standup for others for HUMANITY sake?

3 Likes

Re: Man Stabs Neighbour In Delta For Not Allowing Him To Beat His Wife (Graphic Pics by alagba333(m): 4:58pm On Nov 05, 2017
Daboomb:
They should have chopped-off his head, He wants to do "actor, Mr. Big Chest". ! undecided undecided undecided undecided
Next time, you wont put mouth inside Husband and wife matter.

see Ur reasoning. u ought to be arrested cos u can do d same

1 Like

Re: Man Stabs Neighbour In Delta For Not Allowing Him To Beat His Wife (Graphic Pics by alagba333(m): 4:59pm On Nov 05, 2017
RealityShot:
Marriages in Nigeria are failing like rain!

Yet boys are wasting money doing wedding in this Buhari-times...

kikiki...

dat doesn't stop u from so doing
Re: Man Stabs Neighbour In Delta For Not Allowing Him To Beat His Wife (Graphic Pics by Daboomb: 5:14pm On Nov 05, 2017
alagba333:

see Ur reasoning. u ought to be arrested cos u can do d same

No problem, come and arrest me! tongue tongue

But the day you will put your silly mouth in another man's palaver wit his wife, just because say you dey bleep the woman for back, they will surely slice-off that you oblong, brainless head.
undecided undecided
Re: Man Stabs Neighbour In Delta For Not Allowing Him To Beat His Wife (Graphic Pics by queenfav(f): 5:30pm On Nov 05, 2017
Wow.. Reason why i avoid separating fights. I cannot allow fight when no be my own damage d small fine girl when God give me.
Re: Man Stabs Neighbour In Delta For Not Allowing Him To Beat His Wife (Graphic Pics by YelloweWest: 5:31pm On Nov 05, 2017
haywire07:
Why are we always hard wired to blame the victim instead of the perpetrator? Na wa o.

This man is a hero. If not for him that woman would be dead. Her husband on the run or in prison and the young kids abandoned!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Stabs Neighbour In Delta For Not Allowing Him To Beat His Wife (Graphic Pics by kense88: 5:32pm On Nov 05, 2017
ramdris:
See why i love dis meme below: Only if the man had seen this before involving himself in other pples affair
may be the woman would have been killed, leaving innocent children under the care of a wicked man. They should have involved the police, when she was threatened. If you ignore your neighbour in time of distress, the same faith awaits you when you are in need of help

2 Likes

Re: Man Stabs Neighbour In Delta For Not Allowing Him To Beat His Wife (Graphic Pics by Nobody: 5:43pm On Nov 05, 2017
alagba333:

d man will rot in jail for grievous bodily harm and attempted murder

He is a coward. I’m thinking he might be having psychiatric problems.

1 Like

Re: Man Stabs Neighbour In Delta For Not Allowing Him To Beat His Wife (Graphic Pics by emmyN(m): 6:55pm On Nov 05, 2017
A man in Delta chopped off his neighbour's flesh in porthacourt. OP what are you chewing?
Re: Man Stabs Neighbour In Delta For Not Allowing Him To Beat His Wife (Graphic Pics by luminouz(m): 7:05pm On Nov 05, 2017
Queenlovely:
Since my encounter with touts at Lagos airport, I avoid fights like the plague. I sustained injury trying to separate fighting grownups.
Looks at dp n *coughs*
As if u have strength!!! tongue
Re: Man Stabs Neighbour In Delta For Not Allowing Him To Beat His Wife (Graphic Pics by ugolinze123(m): 7:13pm On Nov 05, 2017
AuroraB:
Don't mind the beasts bleating about their selfishness.
If the man could do this to a 3rd party, how much more the wife if he'd caught up on her.
These same fellows have sisters or female relatives.
Smh

I was really pissed off by that comment

1 Like

Re: Man Stabs Neighbour In Delta For Not Allowing Him To Beat His Wife (Graphic Pics by AuroraB(f): 7:19pm On Nov 05, 2017
ugolinze123:

I was really pissed off by that comment
Any right-thinking human being would naturally be ticked off by such crass comment embarassed

3 Likes

Re: Man Stabs Neighbour In Delta For Not Allowing Him To Beat His Wife (Graphic Pics by CheedyJ(m): 7:53pm On Nov 05, 2017
That was how our neighbour was beating his wife d oda day,me I just lock up insyd house pretend as if nothing dey happen.. Me wey no b4 make person come burst bottle my head unto say I wan separate fyt,mba
Re: Man Stabs Neighbour In Delta For Not Allowing Him To Beat His Wife (Graphic Pics by maasoap(m): 8:10pm On Nov 05, 2017
danieljessy:
Please put graphic photos on topic lipsrsealed

Look how deep it went

So many wicked hearts n failed marriages everywhere undecided
We thank God, it missed major artery. He would have bleed to death without anyone able to safe him.

1 Like

Re: Man Stabs Neighbour In Delta For Not Allowing Him To Beat His Wife (Graphic Pics by steph4real1(m): 8:13pm On Nov 05, 2017
haywire07:
Seconded. Dats y i dey mind my bizness always. But sum people heartless 00
Re: Man Stabs Neighbour In Delta For Not Allowing Him To Beat His Wife (Graphic Pics by maasoap(m): 8:14pm On Nov 05, 2017
winnar:
Hmmmm.

cant believe this is all you cld come up with.

Pause for one min.., and think if that man had not been there with his wife.., it cld have been worst.

One, He will be a murderer.
Two, his children will be without a mother.
three, The children will forever be traumatised for knowing that their father killed their mum.

If we keep minding our biz like you preached.., oneday will need help from others and they will also mind their biz.
The children would be without both parents. Only God knows what would have started happening to them from that point.
Re: Man Stabs Neighbour In Delta For Not Allowing Him To Beat His Wife (Graphic Pics by maasoap(m): 8:23pm On Nov 05, 2017
franksam2009:
I don't believe this fake story because it is a one side story, tornu house don turned to a shelter for runaway married woman? Is he now her bodyguard? I think they are having an affair that's why the lady's husband inflicted this amount of injury on him.
Having affair? When he has his own wife in the same house. And he would still be bold to follow his woman friend to her husband's house? See reasoning and deduction!
There are still good people in our society. The woman in question needed a temporary shelter and the wife of the victim accommodated her. I guess you would rather turn her back. The fact that you were raised to avoid this kind of scenario didn't mean others were also raised the same way.
Bodyguard? Go and read the story again. It seems like you read it in a hurry.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photos: Nigerian Aviation College, Zaria. / Seriki Muktar Adebayo: I Smuggled Drugs To Survive, Says Footballer / Elders And Youths Fight Over A Goat Brought As Marriage Rite In Anambra (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.