Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,984 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:39 AM

Man Stabs Neighbour In Delta For Not Allowing Him To Beat His Wife (Graphic Pics - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Stabs Neighbour In Delta For Not Allowing Him To Beat His Wife (Graphic Pics (37158 Views)

Temitayo Ogunbus Stabs Neighbour To Death Over Electricity Bill (Graphic Photos) / Lockdown: Man Kills Neighbour For Not Allowing Him Watch Movies In Lagos / Kenyan Man Dies In A Fight With Man Having Sex With His Wife (Graphic photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Stabs Neighbour In Delta For Not Allowing Him To Beat His Wife (Graphic Pics by Charles4075(m): 8:24pm On Nov 05, 2017
fuckboys:
All na storyyyy, I'm sure this man is probably fucking his wife undecided
My brother, you sabi matter joor. That man dey pipe the woman codedly joor.

Re: Man Stabs Neighbour In Delta For Not Allowing Him To Beat His Wife (Graphic Pics by eagleonearth(m): 10:14pm On Nov 05, 2017
haywire07:
That's the result of not minding your business .
yea but on the other hand, that man spared her life.

1 Like

Re: Man Stabs Neighbour In Delta For Not Allowing Him To Beat His Wife (Graphic Pics by eagleonearth(m): 10:17pm On Nov 05, 2017
Homeboiy:
That's why I will just be upstairs watching whenever people are arguing in our compound grin

Ma my mama teach me so
lol no be only you oo. I collect better 25kg slap for my face one night wey one hefty guy wan kill another of my neighbour. No be pesin tell me say make I waka dey go my own.
Re: Man Stabs Neighbour In Delta For Not Allowing Him To Beat His Wife (Graphic Pics by Mryacks: 10:43pm On Nov 05, 2017
sisisioge:
Oh dear Lord! This is getting too much o. Wetin dey happen nau shocked shocked shocked

Evil everywhere....
Re: Man Stabs Neighbour In Delta For Not Allowing Him To Beat His Wife (Graphic Pics by bigjoh(m): 10:44pm On Nov 05, 2017
Distinction in heartlessness!![color=#770077][/color]
Re: Man Stabs Neighbour In Delta For Not Allowing Him To Beat His Wife (Graphic Pics by cococandy(f): 2:41am On Nov 06, 2017
haywire07:
That's the result of not minding your business .
Asshole. You and the 67 people that liked your useless comment

2 Likes

Re: Man Stabs Neighbour In Delta For Not Allowing Him To Beat His Wife (Graphic Pics by ehbellsho(m): 6:47am On Nov 06, 2017
So it's wrong to interfere in couples' fight now...
Re: Man Stabs Neighbour In Delta For Not Allowing Him To Beat His Wife (Graphic Pics by holocron: 7:44am On Nov 06, 2017
franksam2009:
I don't believe this fake story because it is a one side story, tornu house don turned to a shelter for runaway married woman? Is he now her bodyguard? I think they are having an affair that's why the lady's husband inflicted this amount of injury on him.

Gbam! You must be correct.
Re: Man Stabs Neighbour In Delta For Not Allowing Him To Beat His Wife (Graphic Pics by holocron: 8:00am On Nov 06, 2017
enonche85:

At list his presence saved a life. Only God knows what would have happened to the woman if he was not there.

I believe u have sisters, pray when it gets to their turn someone will be there to protect them.

Nothing bad for happen! The man must have been missing his wife, anxiously awaiting a bleep when she showed up with another man, frustrating the husband from having access to his own wife. He should count himself lucky for still having his life. Is he the married woman's blood relation? So why is he harbouring a married woman? If the married woman faced a marital threat doesnt she know better than to go to her parents house or to another blood relation, or to the husband's relations? Whats the proof that she is not having a relationship with the stabbed man? With a good lawyer the stabber will escape conviction.
Re: Man Stabs Neighbour In Delta For Not Allowing Him To Beat His Wife (Graphic Pics by enonche85(m): 8:56am On Nov 06, 2017
holocron:

Nothing bad for happen! The man must have been missing his wife, anxiously awaiting a bleep when she showed up with another man, frustrating the husband from having access to his own wife. He should count himself lucky for still having his life. Is he the married woman's blood relation? So why is he harbouring a married woman? If the married woman faced a marital threat doesnt she know better than to go to her parents house or to another blood relation, or to the husband's relations? Whats the proof that she is not having a relationship with the stabbed man? With a good lawyer the stabber will escape conviction.

Like I said earlier, you have sisters and they will get married.

1 Like

Re: Man Stabs Neighbour In Delta For Not Allowing Him To Beat His Wife (Graphic Pics by user11: 3:35pm On Nov 06, 2017
He should have been injured more. This is what you get when you refuse to mind your business.
Re: Man Stabs Neighbour In Delta For Not Allowing Him To Beat His Wife (Graphic Pics by RealityShot: 8:22pm On Nov 06, 2017
alagba333:

dat doesn't stop u from so doing
really?
tell me, why should anyone his money to buy something that is failing?
Re: Man Stabs Neighbour In Delta For Not Allowing Him To Beat His Wife (Graphic Pics by Ndipe(m): 6:16pm On Jun 28, 2018
it's best to stay out of people's marital challenges.

https://www.nairaland.com/21126/third-party-marriage-intercede-when
Re: Man Stabs Neighbour In Delta For Not Allowing Him To Beat His Wife (Graphic Pics by Nobody: 6:15am On Oct 06, 2018
Homeboiy:
That's why I will just be upstairs watching whenever people are arguing in our compound grin

Ma my mama teach me so

grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Amputee, Others Arrested For Impersonating Tinubu, Saraki (Photos) / Herdsman Arrested, Cattle Seized After Herdsmen Attack Amotekun In Ondo / All I Need To Steal Any Car Is Wire – Car Robbery Suspect (Pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.