Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:37 PM

Fidau Prayer For Jide Tinubu, Bola Tinubu's Late Son - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fidau Prayer For Jide Tinubu, Bola Tinubu's Late Son (38037 Views)

Seyi Tinubu: Bola Tinubu Positions Son To Be Governor In 2023 - Sahara Reporters / APC Cancels Rally For Jide Sanwo-Olu In Lagos, Coast Clears For Ambode / Photos Of Jide Tinubu, Bola Tinubu's Late First Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fidau Prayer For Jide Tinubu, Bola Tinubu's Late Son by femi4: 2:50pm On Nov 05, 2017
python1:

Is that what you were indoctrinated with? Unfortunately, you are alone.
There is no repentance in death

3 Likes

Re: Fidau Prayer For Jide Tinubu, Bola Tinubu's Late Son by teekay213(m): 2:51pm On Nov 05, 2017
SlayQueenSlayer:
Nigeria lost a rare gem. May the nation recover from this loss. RIP Jide.
which nation?

4 Likes

Re: Fidau Prayer For Jide Tinubu, Bola Tinubu's Late Son by tobilinoP(m): 2:52pm On Nov 05, 2017
tishbite41:
I no undastnd tinubu and dis hin pikin. na dis small gal born dat old man?
that is jide tinubus elder sister, iyaloja of Lagos

6 Likes

Re: Fidau Prayer For Jide Tinubu, Bola Tinubu's Late Son by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 3:03pm On Nov 05, 2017
teekay213:
which nation?

The father is the owner of The Nation newspaper naa.

4 Likes

Re: Fidau Prayer For Jide Tinubu, Bola Tinubu's Late Son by AuroraB(f): 3:03pm On Nov 05, 2017
This Jide Tinubu na Dracula?
No picture of him, a good one at that undecided

1 Like

Re: Fidau Prayer For Jide Tinubu, Bola Tinubu's Late Son by teekay213(m): 3:05pm On Nov 05, 2017
SlayQueenSlayer:

The father is the owner of The Nation newspaper naa.
okay!
Re: Fidau Prayer For Jide Tinubu, Bola Tinubu's Late Son by 02Kebreal(m): 3:05pm On Nov 05, 2017
MAY ALLAH PARDON HIS MISTAKES AND GRANT HIM THE HIGHEST RANK IN AL-JANNAH. AMIN

4 Likes

Re: Fidau Prayer For Jide Tinubu, Bola Tinubu's Late Son by davillian(m): 3:06pm On Nov 05, 2017
haywire07:
forgiveness after person don die? .Always save your prayers for those who are living.
Person wey don die don die.

Correct person way don die nothing prayer can do again.
Re: Fidau Prayer For Jide Tinubu, Bola Tinubu's Late Son by BAILMONEY: 3:09pm On Nov 05, 2017
python1:
May the Almighty forgive him his shortcomings and grant him peaceful and blissful abode.
WHICH ALMIGHTY YOU MEAN ALLAHgrin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fidau Prayer For Jide Tinubu, Bola Tinubu's Late Son by AuroraB(f): 3:09pm On Nov 05, 2017
SlayQueenSlayer:
Shey people come burial and you come do 'awada' grin

Re: Fidau Prayer For Jide Tinubu, Bola Tinubu's Late Son by python1: 3:10pm On Nov 05, 2017
BAILMONEY:
WHICH ALMIGHTY YOU MEAN ALLAHgrin
No be everybody dey worship shuku kerewawa alabukun na. Where that my look-alike, pls be attaching his pix to my post, I like it.
Re: Fidau Prayer For Jide Tinubu, Bola Tinubu's Late Son by misterh(m): 3:13pm On Nov 05, 2017
FreeTraining:

The way Muslims bury thier dead ones surprises me, that same day they will throw the dead person in the GRAVE like a dirty rag, without service of songs/ ceremony or respect, it is even more painful,,,too bad
There's no where in Islam where service of songs and stuff like that is recognized.

Why should there be delay in the burying of the dead? As a Muslim, what is more painful is when the burial of a corpse is delayed. The real respect comes from hastening the burial.

11 Likes

Re: Fidau Prayer For Jide Tinubu, Bola Tinubu's Late Son by BAILMONEY: 3:14pm On Nov 05, 2017
python1:

No be everybody dey worship shuku kerewawa alabukun na. Where that my look-alike, pls be attaching his pix to my post, I like it.
SARRKI YOU FUNNY O grin
Re: Fidau Prayer For Jide Tinubu, Bola Tinubu's Late Son by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 3:16pm On Nov 05, 2017
AuroraB:
Shey people come burial and you come do 'awada' grin

Babe, put picture make I reason your matter naa.
Re: Fidau Prayer For Jide Tinubu, Bola Tinubu's Late Son by python1: 3:16pm On Nov 05, 2017
BAILMONEY:
SARRKI YOU FUNNY O grin
You mean this shuku kerewawa worshipper?

Re: Fidau Prayer For Jide Tinubu, Bola Tinubu's Late Son by PrinceDekunle: 3:16pm On Nov 05, 2017
OboOlora:

No! That's the mum in glasses!

No that's not the mother. The mother is not even in any of the pictures.
Re: Fidau Prayer For Jide Tinubu, Bola Tinubu's Late Son by HomeOfMe(f): 3:20pm On Nov 05, 2017
metronaija3:
Photos from the 3rd Fidau Prayer for Asiwaju Ahmed Tinubu's son, Rest In Peace Jide

http://www.metronaija.com/photos-fidau-prayer-late-tinubus-son-jide-tinubu/

I can see the iyaloja General,may Almighty console you.

1 Like

Re: Fidau Prayer For Jide Tinubu, Bola Tinubu's Late Son by khalilullaah(m): 3:22pm On Nov 05, 2017
haywire07:
it is appointed unto man to die once and after that judgment -says the bible

There's no atonement after death
Oga rest na.
The deceased in question died as a muslim.
I wonder where the Bible comes in here.
And the Bible sef una no understand am.
You want to judge us your own standard?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fidau Prayer For Jide Tinubu, Bola Tinubu's Late Son by Gagason(m): 3:24pm On Nov 05, 2017
haywire07:
it is appointed unto man to die once and after that judgment -says the bible

There's no atonement after death
Hebrews 9:27
Re: Fidau Prayer For Jide Tinubu, Bola Tinubu's Late Son by Adeoba10(m): 3:25pm On Nov 05, 2017
FreeTraining:

The way Muslims bury thier dead ones surprises me, that same day they will throw the dead person in the GRAVE like a dirty rag, without service of songs/ ceremony or respect, it is even more painful,,,too bad
Main reason why u kept yours like imported turkey, and running helter skelter to gather fund for aso ebi.....

7 Likes

Re: Fidau Prayer For Jide Tinubu, Bola Tinubu's Late Son by khalilullaah(m): 3:27pm On Nov 05, 2017
emeijeh:

Keep quiet.
He is not alone.
He is absolutely right.
No amount of prayer for the dead will be answered by God.
Even the Catholic church is guilty of this prayer too. There is nothing like purgatory

why bodi dey always pepper una like this for Muslim matter.
The man died as a Muslim and as muslims we believing praying for the dead helps in alleviating whatever trials he will encounter in his grave.
Please, I am not expecting you to understand.
Just leave those who want to mourn their dead in peace ,in peace and let those who want to pray, to pray.

5 Likes

Re: Fidau Prayer For Jide Tinubu, Bola Tinubu's Late Son by emeijeh(m): 3:28pm On Nov 05, 2017
python1:
[s][/s]
If my prayer to the dead is not answered, is it your not answering? Why are you pained? Person no fit do im prayer in peace again? Gerrout.
Eyah!
Frustrated soul.
Try and look for anything to eat. It will help you
Re: Fidau Prayer For Jide Tinubu, Bola Tinubu's Late Son by Glomoni: 3:28pm On Nov 05, 2017
SlayQueenSlayer:
Rare gem as in gem?? Who did this to u??
Re: Fidau Prayer For Jide Tinubu, Bola Tinubu's Late Son by AuroraB(f): 3:31pm On Nov 05, 2017
SlayQueenSlayer:

Babe, put picture make I reason your matter naa.
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy sad
Re: Fidau Prayer For Jide Tinubu, Bola Tinubu's Late Son by jamace(m): 3:31pm On Nov 05, 2017
Looters prayers. Does death teach looters anything? Nay!

1 Like

Re: Fidau Prayer For Jide Tinubu, Bola Tinubu's Late Son by sinceraconcept(m): 3:35pm On Nov 05, 2017
FreeTraining:

Singing,dancing,eating and rejoicing because your enemy finally dies? that's inhumane and really wicked to do even in real sense. the Islamic way is the best. you mourn and not rejoice around,you bury the dead simply with his white cloth on and not decorate the tomb that some people would later see it as a place of worship. we came to this world empty handed and should empty handed and not with gold coffins that family members spend fortunes they wouldn't spend for the dead when he was alive. we didn't come to this world with Rolex or AP wrist watch or designer tux. so,in Islam,we just wash the dead Islamically and pray to the dead. we have a special way of praying to our dead,wash them,place them in the grave Islamically

8 Likes

Re: Fidau Prayer For Jide Tinubu, Bola Tinubu's Late Son by tishbite41(m): 3:36pm On Nov 05, 2017
tobilinoP:
that is jide tinubus elder sister, iyaloja of Lagos
thanks
Re: Fidau Prayer For Jide Tinubu, Bola Tinubu's Late Son by khalilullaah(m): 3:36pm On Nov 05, 2017
FreeTraining:

Why do you even keep what is dead already?
That is why in Islaam it more honourable to bury the dead and soon as they die(after due confirmation) .
We don't like the scenario whereby somebody will start saying he smelt before we buried him.
Though what I just stated may not be the real reason for burying him, but it brings more comfort to the living as well as the dead.
We have our concept if burying people in time.
Still seeing him and dancing with the body like you have in Christianity which your pall bearers gladly do us antithetical to Islaam.

No service of songs or any memorial whatever.
The moment he is confirmed dead we bury.
No elaborate celebration,no up and down disturbance and all that .
we do the needful.

3 Likes

Re: Fidau Prayer For Jide Tinubu, Bola Tinubu's Late Son by remlurd: 3:39pm On Nov 05, 2017
[That woman u see in black is Tinubu's first daughter. Her name is Folashade Tinubu Ojo, those other two guys sitting beside her are also Tinubu Kids]I no undastnd tinubu and dis hin pikin. na dis small gal born dat old man? [/quote]
Re: Fidau Prayer For Jide Tinubu, Bola Tinubu's Late Son by ollybosieb: 3:47pm On Nov 05, 2017
The lady in glasses is Sade Tinubu ' s first born (the iyaloja) not the deceased mom.

May God rest his soul
Re: Fidau Prayer For Jide Tinubu, Bola Tinubu's Late Son by charlsecy(m): 3:50pm On Nov 05, 2017
emeijeh:
No amount of prayer for the dead will be answered by God.
Even the Catholic church is guilty of this prayer too. There is nothing like purgatory

How about Acts 9:36-43 where Peter prayed for dead Tabitha and had life restored to her; 1 Kings 17:17-23 where Elijah prayed for life to given to the deceased son of a widow. Jesus prayed for and spoke to Lazarus, raising him from the dead (John 11:43-44).

Is it really unbiblical to pray for the dead?

Check 2 Timothy 1:16-18 (GNT)
May the Lord show mercy to the family of Onesiphorus, because he cheered me up many times. He was not ashamed that I am in prison, but as soon as he arrived in Rome, he started looking for me until he found me. May the Lord grant him his mercy on that Day! And you know very well how much he did for me in Ephesus.

There have been arguments among scholars as to whether Onesiphorus was alive or dead when Paul made this prayer. Did Paul pray for the dead?

2 Likes

Re: Fidau Prayer For Jide Tinubu, Bola Tinubu's Late Son by python1: 3:58pm On Nov 05, 2017
emeijeh:

Eyah!
Frustrated soul.
Try and look for anything to eat. It will help you
Why are you still pained? Is it your eating? Btw the person jumping in and out of my mention showing pain and me that is satisfied with my prayers (answered or not), which soul is frustrated? I no know why dis thing just dey pain like this. Person cannot say his prayers in peace again? Nawao for frustration o undecided

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Support Lawan And Gbajabiamila Or Leave APC - Tinubu / Masses Stage Anti-Corruption Protest In Ado-Ekiti / Give Us Free Hand To Wipe Out Terrorists, Army Tells Governors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.