Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,381 members, 7,836,545 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:41 AM

Fidau Prayer For Jide Tinubu, Bola Tinubu's Late Son - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fidau Prayer For Jide Tinubu, Bola Tinubu's Late Son (38110 Views)

Seyi Tinubu: Bola Tinubu Positions Son To Be Governor In 2023 - Sahara Reporters / APC Cancels Rally For Jide Sanwo-Olu In Lagos, Coast Clears For Ambode / Photos Of Jide Tinubu, Bola Tinubu's Late First Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fidau Prayer For Jide Tinubu, Bola Tinubu's Late Son by stuffs4me(m): 4:04pm On Nov 05, 2017
May Allah forgive the late Jide his sins and give his family the fortitude to bear the loss, ameen

3 Likes

Re: Fidau Prayer For Jide Tinubu, Bola Tinubu's Late Son by itsme9jaG(f): 4:06pm On Nov 05, 2017
My questions how many children does Tinubu have ?And how Many with Remi ?

1 Like

Re: Fidau Prayer For Jide Tinubu, Bola Tinubu's Late Son by adelowor(f): 4:19pm On Nov 05, 2017
hajlat2:

You are still on your own as far as this topic is concerned. Minor sins are forgivable in Islam while major sins are not forgivable.

Sin is sin. Which one is minor or major? Repent!!!
Re: Fidau Prayer For Jide Tinubu, Bola Tinubu's Late Son by habsydiamond(m): 4:25pm On Nov 05, 2017
may his soul rest well but wait ooo that guy in white shey Na laugh he dey laugh abi Na smile.
Re: Fidau Prayer For Jide Tinubu, Bola Tinubu's Late Son by ofwest47(m): 4:30pm On Nov 05, 2017
May the Almighty Allah grant him Aljanna Fridaus

3 Likes

Re: Fidau Prayer For Jide Tinubu, Bola Tinubu's Late Son by wellmax(m): 4:36pm On Nov 05, 2017
cosmatika:
Wia is Tinubu in d picture nah? He's more concerned abt condolences from dignitaries
I wanted to blast you before,then I remembered it's been a long time I last saw such stvpidity. You are one of a kind.
Re: Fidau Prayer For Jide Tinubu, Bola Tinubu's Late Son by olajide21: 4:41pm On Nov 05, 2017
haywire07:
forgiveness after person don die? .Always save your prayers for those who are living.
Person wey don die don die.

Alhamdulillah for being a Muslim. Allah is ever forgiven most MERCIFUL. Even reward of good deeds can meet us as Muslims after we are long gone.

5 Likes

Re: Fidau Prayer For Jide Tinubu, Bola Tinubu's Late Son by carinmom(f): 4:44pm On Nov 05, 2017
khalilullaah:

Oga rest na.
The deceased in question died as a muslim.
I wonder where the Bible comes in here.
And the Bible sef una no understand am.
You want to judge us your own standard?

This is a case of taking panadol for another person headache. Someone died a Muslim and they are here discussing xtianity.

4 Likes

Re: Fidau Prayer For Jide Tinubu, Bola Tinubu's Late Son by carinmom(f): 4:47pm On Nov 05, 2017
adelowor:

Sin is sin. Which one is minor or major? Repent!!!

This is Islam for you my dear, religion of mercy only the sin of associating partners with Allah is unforgivable if the person dies without repenting, but all sins are forgivable.

5 Likes

Re: Fidau Prayer For Jide Tinubu, Bola Tinubu's Late Son by onifademj(m): 4:51pm On Nov 05, 2017
FreeTraining:

The way Muslims bury thier dead ones surprises me, that same day they will throw the dead person in the GRAVE like a dirty rag, without service of songs/ ceremony or respect, it is even more painful,,,too bad

According to some persons on this platform, a dead person needs no prayer because what is dead is dead. So, how will songs and drums be of benefit to a corpse?

2 Likes

Re: Fidau Prayer For Jide Tinubu, Bola Tinubu's Late Son by itsme9jaG(f): 4:56pm On Nov 05, 2017
olajide21:

Alhamdulillah for being a Muslim. Allah is ever forgiven most MERCIFUL. Even reward of good deeds can meet us as Muslims after we are long gone.

If there is forgiveness after death then everyone is going to heaven, because no matter how bad someone is he always would have loved ones that pray for his forgiveness after his demise.

So for me it’s no brainer I always tell people if we reason things out you would known the truth and the truth would set you free.

1 Like

Re: Fidau Prayer For Jide Tinubu, Bola Tinubu's Late Son by Nobody: 4:57pm On Nov 05, 2017
Adeoba10:

Main reason why u kept yours like imported turkey, and running helter skelter to gather fund for aso ebi.....

Before Muslims don't use casket to bury thier dead ones but this days they use casket even in IRAN and other Muslim countries,,,why are the mourners on black,,,Muslims are bigining to emulate Christian on that,,,u Guys emulate us in every thing we do,,,why not remain in your dark Islamic world forever why did u go to western school, u should have concentrated on your Islamic school and see how far u will go in life,, Terrorists
Re: Fidau Prayer For Jide Tinubu, Bola Tinubu's Late Son by baby124: 4:59pm On Nov 05, 2017
Those 3 in black are Tinubu's kids from his first wife. Remi is his second wife and has 2 girls. Because in Yoruba culture parents don't bury their children, you won't see the parents there. Only their siblings and age mates.

4 Likes

Re: Fidau Prayer For Jide Tinubu, Bola Tinubu's Late Son by Adeoba10(m): 5:03pm On Nov 05, 2017
FreeTraining:

Before Muslims don't use casket to bury thier dead ones but this days they use casket even in IRAN and other Muslim countries,,,why are the mourners on black,,,Muslims are bigining to emulate Christian on that,,,u Guys emulate us in every thing we do,,,why not remain in your dark Islamic world forever why did u go to western school, u should have concentrated on your Islamic school and see how far u will go in life,, Terrorists

Coming online to advertise ur stup*dity should be 8th wonders of the world, so buring dead ones with casket has a root in Christianity, dead brain follower..... Mind u, those casket u saw are just used to transport d dead to their grave. Do more research on islam and not what you heard..... 10naira condom could have solve ur problem.... You are just a waste of time... ..

5 Likes

Re: Fidau Prayer For Jide Tinubu, Bola Tinubu's Late Son by Nobody: 5:04pm On Nov 05, 2017
misterh:
There's no where in Islam where service of songs and stuff like that is recognized.

Why should there be delay in the burying of the dead? As a Muslim, what is more painful is when the burial of a corpse is delayed. The real respect comes from hastening the burial.
when a man dies,,his sons or daughters that lives in other states can not even have the opportunity to say good bye or pay last respect to their dad,,before they arrive, his already in the grave,,GOD FORBID
Re: Fidau Prayer For Jide Tinubu, Bola Tinubu's Late Son by Nobody: 5:06pm On Nov 05, 2017
onifademj:

According to some persons on this platform, a dead person needs no prayer because what is dead is dead. So, how will songs and drums be of benefit to a corpse?
services of songs are not meant to do anything for the dead but to lift the dark cloud on the loved ones who are engulfed with mourning. It's not a waste of resources, It brings us solace. it's also one of the ways the Holy Spirit gives comfort to the bereaved. you have all your life time to decide where to spend eternity.
After death there is no repentance and remission of sin. In Christianity good works and or good intentions cannot save anyone.
Though the Muslims ain't gonna like this however it is only by the merit of the death of Jesus that everyman will be saved. We know for sure where our Christ is but the Muslims can't tell where their Muhammed (peace be upon him)is.

1 Like

Re: Fidau Prayer For Jide Tinubu, Bola Tinubu's Late Son by Nobody: 5:11pm On Nov 05, 2017
hajlat2:

You are still on your own as far as this topic is concerned. Minor sins are forgivable in Islam while major sins are not forgivable.
Allah forgives all sins (whether minor or major) for whosoever he wishes except a person who dies commiting shirk (associating partners with Allah)

1 Like

Re: Fidau Prayer For Jide Tinubu, Bola Tinubu's Late Son by Nobody: 5:16pm On Nov 05, 2017
Adeoba10:

Coming online to advert ur stup*dity should be 8th wonders of the world, so buring dead ones with casket has a root in Christianity, dead brain follower..... Mind u, those casket u saw are just used to transport d dead to their grave. Do more research on islam and not what
you heard..... 10naira condom could have solve ur problem.... You are just a waste of time. ..
as long as you speak english your ar not a real Muslim, real Muslim don't speak english they speak Arab,, english is Haram,, ,,u said muslims use casket to transport the dead to the grave, can u liston to yourself? waz the need? since they can not bury the same dead body with it,,,that is stupidity,,Remain in your dark world forever,,,or better still' join your brothers in the fight against Christianity,,I mean ISIS' they are waiting for u in syria.
Re: Fidau Prayer For Jide Tinubu, Bola Tinubu's Late Son by Nobody: 5:16pm On Nov 05, 2017
Binb:

Allah forgives all sins (whether minor or major) for whosoever he wishes except a person who dies commiting shirk (associating partners with Allah)
this is seriously serious
Re: Fidau Prayer For Jide Tinubu, Bola Tinubu's Late Son by YelloweWest: 5:17pm On Nov 05, 2017
OboOlora:

No! That's the mum in glasses!
Does tinubu has multiple wives?
Re: Fidau Prayer For Jide Tinubu, Bola Tinubu's Late Son by olajide21: 5:21pm On Nov 05, 2017
itsme9jaG:

If there is forgiveness after death then everyone is going to heaven, because no matter how bad someone is he always would have loved ones that pray for his forgiveness after his demise.

So for me it’s no brainer I always tell people if we reason things out you would known the truth and the truth would set you free.

Seeking for forgiveness for our dead is allowed in Islam. If Allah wills, He forgives.the.person or makr mild his/her pumishment. This is simple for my Lord...

1 Like

Re: Fidau Prayer For Jide Tinubu, Bola Tinubu's Late Son by Nobody: 5:23pm On Nov 05, 2017
Rip.life is truly vanity
Re: Fidau Prayer For Jide Tinubu, Bola Tinubu's Late Son by OboOlora(f): 5:26pm On Nov 05, 2017
PrinceDekunle:

No that's not the mother. The mother is not even in any of the pictures.
I hear u
Re: Fidau Prayer For Jide Tinubu, Bola Tinubu's Late Son by OboOlora(f): 5:28pm On Nov 05, 2017
YelloweWest:

Does tinubu has multiple wives?
Not sure but Remi isn't the only mother of his kids!
Re: Fidau Prayer For Jide Tinubu, Bola Tinubu's Late Son by Nobody: 5:33pm On Nov 05, 2017
Rip.life is truly vanity...
Re: Fidau Prayer For Jide Tinubu, Bola Tinubu's Late Son by 1121: 5:34pm On Nov 05, 2017
Where Tinubu dey now?
Re: Fidau Prayer For Jide Tinubu, Bola Tinubu's Late Son by lilytender: 6:21pm On Nov 05, 2017
warriiboguy:
Can't find Tinubu himself (jagaban) there.
Was d boy(man) truly his son (senior son)
Abeg let me mind my biz and face our workless governor (Okowa)

In Yoruba Culture, parents do not attend their children's burial. May we all never witness such, Amen.

2 Likes

Re: Fidau Prayer For Jide Tinubu, Bola Tinubu's Late Son by tolu24(m): 6:27pm On Nov 05, 2017
OboOlora:

He didn't legally marry her but she bore his first child!
that is bola tinubus first born and the Iyaloja General of Nigeria.
Re: Fidau Prayer For Jide Tinubu, Bola Tinubu's Late Son by misterh(m): 6:29pm On Nov 05, 2017
FreeTraining:

when a man dies,,his sons or daughters that lives in other states can not even have the opportunity to say good bye or pay last respect to their dad,,before they arrive, his already in the grave,,GOD FORBID

What's your definition of 'paying last respect', please?

1 Like

Re: Fidau Prayer For Jide Tinubu, Bola Tinubu's Late Son by AdultMaleNegro(m): 6:41pm On Nov 05, 2017
tishbite41:
I no undastnd tinubu and dis hin pikin. na dis small gal born dat old man?

She's is not his mother. That is Folashade Tinubu. She's Tinubu's first child.
Re: Fidau Prayer For Jide Tinubu, Bola Tinubu's Late Son by Nobody: 7:10pm On Nov 05, 2017
misterh:
What's your definition of 'paying last respect', please?
I don't have time for your argurment,,,even Saudi Arabia are biginin to see the light' initially they said women should not drive is against Islam' today they have abolished dat' women can now drive in Saudi, they said women should not go to stadium to watch football is also against Islam,, last week they said women are now free to go stadium, islam is against everything why,what an awkward religion,, that is cause of terrorism, when Islam religion label everything a sin what do u expect? the ealier u guys wake up the better for u,,because No religion can fight civilization,,

1 Like

Re: Fidau Prayer For Jide Tinubu, Bola Tinubu's Late Son by tishbite41(m): 7:10pm On Nov 05, 2017
AdultMaleNegro:

She's is not his mother. That is Folashade Tinubu. She's Tinubu's first child.
thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why We Didn't Release Dasuki Despite ECOWAS Ruling - Justice Minister / 5 Things Oshiomhole Did Before Handing Over To Obaseki / Bola Tinubu Visits Ibadan (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.