Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,107 members, 7,811,117 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:01 AM

Suleiman Mohammed Modibbo Adama University Of Technology Best Graduating Student - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Suleiman Mohammed Modibbo Adama University Of Technology Best Graduating Student (18336 Views)

Photos From Modibo Adama University Yola (mautech) / Faith Onyekachukwu Ojumah, McPherson University Best Graduating Student (Photo) / Ahmed Bature, Nigerian Defence Academy Best Graduating Student (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suleiman Mohammed Modibbo Adama University Of Technology Best Graduating Student by maninani: 4:00pm On Nov 05, 2017
we are in full support of ur award, u proved it a pragmatic way my tutoring us MA and ST (mathematics & statistic) during our undergraduate days. once more congrats SULEIMAN MUHAMMED.

Re: Suleiman Mohammed Modibbo Adama University Of Technology Best Graduating Student by AreaFada2: 4:29pm On Nov 05, 2017
nice one

1 Like

Re: Suleiman Mohammed Modibbo Adama University Of Technology Best Graduating Student by Nobody: 4:40pm On Nov 05, 2017
maninani:
we are in full support of ur award, u proved it a pragmatic way my tutoring us MA and ST (mathematics & statistic) during our undergraduate days. once more congrats SULEIMAN MUHAMMED.
Are You From Adamawa State?
Re: Suleiman Mohammed Modibbo Adama University Of Technology Best Graduating Student by Basfaq(m): 4:59pm On Nov 05, 2017
Mutuwa:
smiley

This is good.
He who opens a school door, closes a prison.
outdated proverb. grin
Re: Suleiman Mohammed Modibbo Adama University Of Technology Best Graduating Student by AvatarMode(m): 5:16pm On Nov 05, 2017
Good job bro. Nice one
Re: Suleiman Mohammed Modibbo Adama University Of Technology Best Graduating Student by Alfredjones1(m): 5:20pm On Nov 05, 2017
Congrats Suleiman, You are really a Bookmaniac
Re: Suleiman Mohammed Modibbo Adama University Of Technology Best Graduating Student by tolguy(m): 5:30pm On Nov 05, 2017
agarawu23:
Nothing was given to him?
If na slay Queen contest, car and millions sure
tru talk

2 Likes

Re: Suleiman Mohammed Modibbo Adama University Of Technology Best Graduating Student by maninani: 6:49pm On Nov 05, 2017
gmumeen:
Is the school private or government own?

federal university of technology yola AKA mautch now.
Re: Suleiman Mohammed Modibbo Adama University Of Technology Best Graduating Student by ayobase(m): 6:49pm On Nov 05, 2017
Rankine:

Heard of only Aluma.. heard different views of his cgpa... what was his cumulative?... in electrical heard of uyoata ....

You didn't hear of George Adeolu.
Re: Suleiman Mohammed Modibbo Adama University Of Technology Best Graduating Student by maninani: 6:52pm On Nov 05, 2017
Pridestorm:
Are You From Adamawa State?
confirm jimeta boy, I base in yola
Re: Suleiman Mohammed Modibbo Adama University Of Technology Best Graduating Student by maninani: 6:53pm On Nov 05, 2017
grin grin grin
Basfaq:
outdated proverb. grin
grin
Basfaq:
outdated proverb. grin
I the walker I no see anytin
Re: Suleiman Mohammed Modibbo Adama University Of Technology Best Graduating Student by Nobody: 7:44pm On Nov 05, 2017
maninani:
confirm jimeta boy, I base in yola
Same Here oooh!
Re: Suleiman Mohammed Modibbo Adama University Of Technology Best Graduating Student by Nobody: 7:48pm On Nov 05, 2017
Pridestorm:
Same Here oooh!
Today Is my first time meeting a Nairalander from the North East..
Re: Suleiman Mohammed Modibbo Adama University Of Technology Best Graduating Student by Abdul3391(m): 8:24pm On Nov 05, 2017
gmumeen:
Is the school private or government own?
na federal govt own ooo
no mind my school joor
Re: Suleiman Mohammed Modibbo Adama University Of Technology Best Graduating Student by maninani: 8:42pm On Nov 05, 2017
Pridestorm:
Same Here oooh!
confirm tinzzzz nawa we go jamb soon b that. share me ur contact kawai
Re: Suleiman Mohammed Modibbo Adama University Of Technology Best Graduating Student by maninani: 8:44pm On Nov 05, 2017
Pridestorm:
nairalander na home since ai baba boyzzz no want show ne kawai
But now I think is high time we take the bull by the horn once and for allll.

1 Like

Re: Suleiman Mohammed Modibbo Adama University Of Technology Best Graduating Student by Nobody: 9:07pm On Nov 05, 2017
maninani:
confirm tinzzzz nawa we go jamb soon b that. share me ur contact kawai
I be Undergraduate oooh
Re: Suleiman Mohammed Modibbo Adama University Of Technology Best Graduating Student by Nobody: 9:51pm On Nov 05, 2017
MasViews:
Yayi Kwaro

u must be from kano grin
Re: Suleiman Mohammed Modibbo Adama University Of Technology Best Graduating Student by captainbangz: 9:53pm On Nov 05, 2017
Lol, that means you aren't active. Are you a student of mautech??
Pridestorm:
Re: Suleiman Mohammed Modibbo Adama University Of Technology Best Graduating Student by maninani: 10:00pm On Nov 05, 2017
captainbangz:
are u also from mautech
Re: Suleiman Mohammed Modibbo Adama University Of Technology Best Graduating Student by Nobody: 10:00pm On Nov 05, 2017
papiforreal:

u must be from kano grin
I'm from Croc City (KD) grin
Re: Suleiman Mohammed Modibbo Adama University Of Technology Best Graduating Student by captainbangz: 10:02pm On Nov 05, 2017
No, not yet; An aspirant. What about you?
maninani:
are u also from mautech
Re: Suleiman Mohammed Modibbo Adama University Of Technology Best Graduating Student by VcStunner(m): 10:34pm On Nov 05, 2017
Rankine:

Heard of only Aluma.. heard different views of his cgpa... what was his cumulative?... in electrical heard of uyoata ....
bro don't sweat it mehn no one knws Aluma's cumulative till now. All I knw is that I watched him teach Prof. Onaji and co on May 27 2007,come in from Netherlands at the time to present his masters thesis. Uyoata was 4.87 elct/elect... I actually thought him facebook after d convo lol... he's now a lecturer same sch.
Re: Suleiman Mohammed Modibbo Adama University Of Technology Best Graduating Student by Nobody: 10:45pm On Nov 05, 2017
captainbangz:
I'm Just an undergraduate
Re: Suleiman Mohammed Modibbo Adama University Of Technology Best Graduating Student by Pato5(m): 12:45am On Nov 06, 2017
kingreign:

Heard of Dan aluma of Chemical engineering, Wale of mechanical engineering, Smyth Bob Manuel of Elect/elect etc.

Go read their records before conclusion.
I don't get you. What conclusion?
Suleiman aka S Mallam is the best graduating student class of 2017 (4.81) and this set just produced the highest number of first class ever in the history of the school (35 first class).
Na my own set o
Re: Suleiman Mohammed Modibbo Adama University Of Technology Best Graduating Student by Pato5(m): 12:58am On Nov 06, 2017
More pictures from the occasion.
Special guest of honor: ABDULSAM ABUBAKAR

Re: Suleiman Mohammed Modibbo Adama University Of Technology Best Graduating Student by mojeed4(m): 7:18am On Nov 06, 2017
yeyerolling:
We are tired of this crap. Not worth celebrating as they make no impact in the society or field . mtcheeew. La cram la pour

Lol. Based on what report are you coming to the conclusion that they have made no "impact in the society or field." And please share with us your own impact to the society.
Re: Suleiman Mohammed Modibbo Adama University Of Technology Best Graduating Student by maninani: 10:35am On Nov 06, 2017
Pato5:
More pictures from the occasion. Special guest of honor: ABDULSAM ABUBAKAR
my guyzzz in #aluta confirm graduate. I blive this strong comrade 4 sure
Re: Suleiman Mohammed Modibbo Adama University Of Technology Best Graduating Student by Alfredjones1(m): 11:38am On Jun 14, 2019
congrats to him for attaining such a great fit. I tap from his blessings

(1) (2) (Reply)

Alegongo Secondary School. Akobo, Ibadan Oyo State. (Pics) / Riddle; Smart Answers Needed Urgently / Jambites: How Was Your JAMB-UTME Exam?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.