Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,304 members, 7,811,898 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:45 PM

Jambites: How Was Your JAMB-UTME Exam? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Jambites: How Was Your JAMB-UTME Exam? (18347 Views)

2016 Jambites, How Was Ur Exam? / My Fellow JAMBITES, How Market??? Was Your Score What You Expected??? / To All Jambites: How Was Your UME Exams? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jambites: How Was Your JAMB-UTME Exam? by Japlon(m): 2:29pm On Apr 27, 2013
Share with us how your Jamb Exam was.
Hope it was Great?
Was there any funny stuff at your centre?
Re: Jambites: How Was Your JAMB-UTME Exam? by Tolexander: 2:38pm On Apr 27, 2013
It was fine o!

Expos were just flying in the air to the extent that if one opened ones mouth, the expo would enter.

My subject combo were Math, english, literature and economics but i had to shade the expo answer i got for english, biology, physics and chemistry.

But hopefully by God's grace, my next year Jamb should be better than this.

13 Likes

Re: Jambites: How Was Your JAMB-UTME Exam? by Dygeasy(m): 6:10pm On Apr 27, 2013
Tolexander: It was fine o!

Expo was just flying in the air to the extent that if one opened his mouth, the expo would enter.

My subject combo were Math, english, literature and economics but i had to shade the expo answer i got for english, biology, physics and chemistry.

you mean you've bought the form for next year already? I don't get really...

10 Likes

Re: Jambites: How Was Your JAMB-UTME Exam? by Denlightened(m): 7:18pm On Apr 27, 2013
It was awesome...I honestly cant thank God enough because I know the storm is over...AMEN

3 Likes

Re: Jambites: How Was Your JAMB-UTME Exam? by Sweetblaze(f): 7:18pm On Apr 27, 2013
It waz fyn o nd i tank God

1 Like

Re: Jambites: How Was Your JAMB-UTME Exam? by Deiok(m): 7:19pm On Apr 27, 2013

Expo was just flying in the air to the extent that if one opened his mouth, the expo would enter.

lol you are just so funny.

2 Likes

Re: Jambites: How Was Your JAMB-UTME Exam? by joshuaidibia(m): 7:19pm On Apr 27, 2013
I no fit ans u nw. @op. Make d result cm out first.

2 Likes

Re: Jambites: How Was Your JAMB-UTME Exam? by Sweetblaze(f): 7:19pm On Apr 27, 2013
It waz fyn o nd i tank God, i pray 2 make 250 nd above.

1 Like

Re: Jambites: How Was Your JAMB-UTME Exam? by Denlightened(m): 7:21pm On Apr 27, 2013

Bros,dont conclude so fast!...
Dont you think that you can still make it?

1 Like

Re: Jambites: How Was Your JAMB-UTME Exam? by Olexkid16(m): 7:22pm On Apr 27, 2013
He is so funny indeed,read hard for next year.
Re: Jambites: How Was Your JAMB-UTME Exam? by jikjimmy: 7:22pm On Apr 27, 2013
5th 2 comment.oh dancing azonto
Re: Jambites: How Was Your JAMB-UTME Exam? by agabaI23(m): 7:22pm On Apr 27, 2013
It was really nice. In fact the guy wee deey solve my maths for me na genius. He answered all questions in 20 minutes. 100% in maths. Medicine here I come! I am so happy. Bashir thanks!

2 Likes

Re: Jambites: How Was Your JAMB-UTME Exam? by Evestar200(f): 7:23pm On Apr 27, 2013
Warri center nor fit dull our style na,,,we were writing exams as if we were debating in d hall

5 Likes

Re: Jambites: How Was Your JAMB-UTME Exam? by adewal15(m): 7:23pm On Apr 27, 2013
Was that JAMB OR BMAJ? Well the poor education system caused the idea of general malpractice..

1 Like

Re: Jambites: How Was Your JAMB-UTME Exam? by mcevans1(m): 7:23pm On Apr 27, 2013
All the best!!
Re: Jambites: How Was Your JAMB-UTME Exam? by adewal15(m): 7:25pm On Apr 27, 2013
Post Utme is just the filter paper...

1 Like

Re: Jambites: How Was Your JAMB-UTME Exam? by Sicozone(m): 7:27pm On Apr 27, 2013
[color=#000000][/color]
Some people will give a sincere smile,some an insincere one,all d same,they all hope they've buried it,remember it doesn't stop dere,what shall it profit a Jambite if he scores 350 in JAMB and scores 20% in post JAMB......more grease to ur elbows fellaz,i've once been dere.....its a line that must be crossed.......*GBAM

3 Likes

Re: Jambites: How Was Your JAMB-UTME Exam? by TeeSeven(m): 7:28pm On Apr 27, 2013
Our educational system is in shambles! Can you hear what these kids are vomitting here?
Where is honesty and hardwork?
What is the hope of this nation?
SMH

18 Likes

Re: Jambites: How Was Your JAMB-UTME Exam? by ProfChris10(m): 7:28pm On Apr 27, 2013
make sense. no expo, na head i use. my subject combination are Use of English, chemistry, maths and physics.
we're all waiting for results. I know God will see us through

6 Likes

Re: Jambites: How Was Your JAMB-UTME Exam? by Amosola93(m): 7:33pm On Apr 27, 2013
it was absolute nonsense today......unfornately for me....d invigilators shorthen d duration cux d expo'ers av done wif their work in d 1st hour of d commencent of d xam n dat made me unable to thru wif physics.....nofin less dan 45minutes was cut-off.....hw i wish i cud protest!!!!

1 Like

Re: Jambites: How Was Your JAMB-UTME Exam? by Deiok(m): 7:35pm On Apr 27, 2013
Amosola93: it was absolute nonsense today......unfornately for me....d invigilators shorthen d duration cux d expo'ers av done wif their work in d 1st hour of d commencent of d xam n dat made me unable to thru wif physics.....nofin less dan 45minutes was cut-off.....hw i wish i cud protest!!!!
read what you wrote. *in invigilator voice*
Re: Jambites: How Was Your JAMB-UTME Exam? by otodeluxe(m): 7:38pm On Apr 27, 2013
Security and intensive checking was too tight joor.
Re: Jambites: How Was Your JAMB-UTME Exam? by Madawaki01(m): 7:39pm On Apr 27, 2013
Nice,.. Most of d guys around my seat were copyin frm their expo,but as i saw govt answers no 1-10 nd discovered dat only 4 were correct..i den settled down nd used my head..d english,govt,nd lit in english were cheap..it was only d econs dat gave me headache..but xpectin more dan 250 though
#INSHA ALLAHU#

9 Likes

Re: Jambites: How Was Your JAMB-UTME Exam? by Emperortj93(m): 7:39pm On Apr 27, 2013
It was very enjoyable cus d maths wasn't as difficult as past year... All in all, great exam and i'm expectin 2 score above 270
Re: Jambites: How Was Your JAMB-UTME Exam? by Nobody: 7:42pm On Apr 27, 2013

IMPERSONATOR ALERT!

1 Like

Re: Jambites: How Was Your JAMB-UTME Exam? by Guddy(m): 7:42pm On Apr 27, 2013

You are not to be taken serious. You really got me laughing. I know you did not write the exam. You are just here to make people laugh. How can a student be preparing for next year's exam when his result is not out yet? Na wa for you o.

1 Like

Re: Jambites: How Was Your JAMB-UTME Exam? by Nobody: 7:43pm On Apr 27, 2013
Sweetblaze: It waz fyn o nd i tank God, i pray 2 make 250 nd above.
whats your school of choice
Re: Jambites: How Was Your JAMB-UTME Exam? by Nobody: 7:44pm On Apr 27, 2013
Guddy:

You are not to be taken serious. You really got me laughing. I know you did not write the exam. You are just here to make people laugh. How can a student be preparing for next year's exam when his result is not out yet? Na wa for you o.
The Guy Is An Impersonator!
Re: Jambites: How Was Your JAMB-UTME Exam? by Zonacom(m): 7:44pm On Apr 27, 2013

psycho. Lol
Re: Jambites: How Was Your JAMB-UTME Exam? by SirHackeem: 7:45pm On Apr 27, 2013
I really wish you guys all the best cos earlier today it was revealed by the minister of education herself that out of all the 1.7million that wrote jamb only 500,000 will be given admission so you people should better gear up and start running ur admission paro cos the year's own is going to be really tight o o oo you can read all the things she said and secrets she revealed here if you doubt :::: http://www.allaboutnaija.com/revealed-over-1-million-students-that-wrote-jamb-will-be-denied-admission/
Re: Jambites: How Was Your JAMB-UTME Exam? by simdam500(m): 7:45pm On Apr 27, 2013
Was gr8 buh i didnt finish d use of English...

1 Like

Re: Jambites: How Was Your JAMB-UTME Exam? by Paschal007: 7:45pm On Apr 27, 2013
Boko haram candidates forced me to solve their questions at bomb point. angry

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Hauwa Umar Usman Graduates With 1st Class In Aeronautical Engineering From UK / How Can I Answer "Can You Lie To Protect The Integrity Of This Company?" / Can Senior Community Health And Ext Worker (SCHEW) Switch To Bsc. Nursing Vie DE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.